• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonsito

I like Djokovic, but I'd would love to see Federer take the #1 spot again and winning another Wimbledon.

And then, for the gold!

Jay Sosa

Roof is closed! I hope that Federer can pull through... I'd love to see him win another Wimbledon, escpecially beating Djokovic to make the final. He seriously is the most exciting player to watch and even though Nadal and Djokovic are more consistent than him, he is still ten times more exciting to watch.

I like you.

clemenx

Banned
Has Djokovic played without the roof? He can be the first Indoor Slam champion!

I just hope this isn't a routine like the RG semi.

federer always can come up big in high pressure situations, but looking at the last few matches, sometimes it seems like he isn't high intensity all the time. he only gets intense when the pressure is on/he's fighting from behind. to win today, he NEEDS to maintain that high intensity the entire time.

Shancake

Federer seems to be serving good at the moment so hopefully he can keep this up.. Such a low key game so far? Neither of them seem to be playing with real high intensity.

Wes

venison crêpe
Fed definitely in the better rhythm of the two right now. Djokovic isn't looking at all settled and these little slips on the surface are not helping.

Federer seems to be serving good at the moment so hopefully he can keep this up.. Such a low key game so far? Neither of them seem to be playing with real high intensity.

think they were kind of easing into the game a bit, getting a feel for each other, then federer just took his chance and got it.

mclem

I'm thinking that Federer/Murray would be the most *interesting* final. On the one hand you've got a much-loved guy - I guess it's fair to say veteran now - going for his seventh title after an extended down period; on the other, the guy with the home crowd behind him in a big year for the country - and finally, there's the nugget that Murray's got a good record against Federer, whereas all the other potential matchups from this point feel like they would be onesided.

Still, we'll see.

Yes!

Fedbot serving really well early doors and he is gonna have to keep that up.

Great for the match though as Novak has to step it up now.

hertog

JLijS.gif

Fed is pretty much unbeatable serving like that but there is no way it will keep up. Novak looked a little out of sorts there but i expect him to fire up in the second.

Almost a free set for Fed there, some sloppy hitting in the rallies from both guys so far. Fed's serve looking good though, that's the difference. It feels as if the match hasn't really started yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom