• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships Wimbledon, 2016 |OT| Brexit at Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

What the fuck @ these random rains every 20 mins. How annoying. They should build roofs over at least three courts...

LuuKyK

Makarova and Kvitova will never finish their R2 (!!) match. Every time they come on court they get the time to play a game and starts raining again. lol

BowieZ

Banned
0.0001%, surprised you even have to ask lol.
I don't really follow anything about doping, or what the testing procedures are. I can't tell sometimes whether people are being serious about it, especially after that supposed big leak of doper names or something earlier this year.

sam777

I don't really follow anything about doping, or what the testing procedures are. I can't tell sometimes whether people are being serious about it, especially after that supposed big leak of doper names or something earlier this year.

People probably do dope in the sport but no one will be doing it during a rain delay. Also I reckon the percentage of players that do dope in Tennis is a lot less than people think and it probably occurs mainly with very low ranked players.

Edit: Play finally about to resume.

BowieZ

Banned
People probably do dope in the sport but no one will be doing it during a rain delay. Also I reckon the percentage of players that do dope in Tennis is a lot less than people think and it probably occurs mainly with very low ranked players.
Thanks.

It's just that a lot of people (on the Internet!) seem to abjectly despise Djokovic and accuse him of doping.

Anyway, back on court. 5 minute warm-up. Then potentially disaster.

a couple of points then more rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom