• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

tookhster

Man, my favorite era was when Coleman, Tommy, Ray, and Shea did the Monday show. They all had funny stories and the chemistry was perfect. I haven't seen the Monday show in like two months.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
When she posted that video of the Absolut vodka on Snapchat earlier tonight, I knew shit was about to go down lol.

I hope they post it. I missed out on the drunk show

Lijik

What did she say this time?

i forgot why this happened but she was so wasted she had her ass out of her dress and was attempting to twerk on korey. When everyone else tried to get her to tone it down and pointed out how she kept pushing for this show but was on her phone 90% of the time and doing antics like that the other 10% she kept insisting she didnt understand what she was doing wrong and the show spiraled around that for like two hours.

Sai

Girl started crying and left a bit before they concluded the show. It was kind of a mess.

Believe they said that they weren't going to archive it.

i forgot why this happened but she was so wasted she had her ass out of her dress and was attempting to twerk on korey. When everyone else tried to get her to tone it down and pointed out how she kept pushing for this show but was on her phone 90% of the time and doing antics like that the other 10% she kept insisting she didnt understand what she was doing wrong and the show spiraled around that for like two hours.

Girl started crying and left a bit before they concluded the show. It was kind of a mess.

Believe they said that they weren't going to archive it.

I'm getting 'Will hosting the spoiler show' levels of cringe. I'm kinda glad I missed the show, but I also wish they would archive the video just so I can witness...whatever it was.

Seesaw15

13690580_912801642052_6686567702654078515_n.jpg
Can't wait for the Sunday Service

Bleepey

Damn Danielle! Who here saw the Will spoiler show? How bad was it? Someone needs to record DT in case shit goes down

It's one thing if this is was a normal show but this meant to be a drunk show, so why is everyone on facebook riding Danielle so hard?

Sai

It was a show she was begging for, had a couple of tantrums over when they had to push it back, and in the end she contributed nothing beyond her shaking behind. Clocked out and started playing with her phone when watching that 12-minute short film, which—as she even pointed out herself one or two times before they even started it—was the whole point of that special show.

It didn't help that she already seemed to be far beyond the point of being merely buzzed before the show started proper, and that there was already some looming tension between Mia and Korey because of her. So when they tried to get her to calm down, and she belligerently responded by twerking on Korey, telling everybody that this is what gets them ratings, lifting up his shirt—even tried to kiss him at one point if I remember correctly—Korey got understandibly upset. Basically turned into a periodic intervention, touching on issues with her they've brought up while live on the show before, but Korey gradually became a lot more harsher about it as the show went on. KoreyG and Martin were trying to be a lot softer about it, but nothing was really getting through to her. KoreyG said this was probably a way for them to test the waters for that after dark show she's been asking for, and now that's probably never happening.

I mean, yeah, it was a drunk show, but what she did was excessive.

Sai

She was playing around about it. Didn't actually do it, apparently, but Korey switched the camera anyways.

And like Lijik said earlier, she had her cheeks out.

Korey picked and the gang picked the wrong time to have their intervention. The poor girl was drunk as t'was the intention of the drunk show! You cannot have a drunk show and expect the damn thing to go smoothly and you can't fault the people for their actions when they're drunk.

Numb

i was scrubbing around and the intervention was really just one hour and not 2 like i said last night. maybe its because i was ready to get to bed mixed with how uncomfortable it was, but that was one of the longest hours of my life watching it live

feels long cos they come back to it

Fury451

Banned
I hope they refocus. Love DT but they've had so much awkward drama lately. Danielle honestly needs to go IMO, she rarely offers anything noteworthy besides cringe.

Damn, Korey is going off. This is why i always live by one rule, never get drunk around your employer. I don't care how cool they are, how casual the environment is, if he/she offers you bunch of drinks, gets shit faced drunk themselves, etc...

Numb

Drunk show great idea. Focused too much on her this time but looking forward to the next
That was intense

I hope they refocus. Love DT but they've had so much awkward drama lately. Danielle honestly needs to go IMO, she rarely offers anything noteworthy besides cringe.

Danielle can stay on the Monday call-in show where she does provide useful opinions that isn't about race and sexual abuse. I like how she's clearly the outsider looking in.

Fury451

Banned
Danielle can stay on the Monday call-in show where she does provide useful opinions that isn't about race and sexual abuse. I like how she's clearly the outsider looking in.

Fair enough. I guess when I think about what she contributes, the problems that I've always had have centered around those two topics, yeah.

They do need a different perspective on the show.

Fair enough. I guess when I think about what she contributes, the problems that I've always had have centered around those two topics, yeah.

They do need a different perspective on the show.

With that being said I do miss Shae. She was a perfect host of the call-in show and the DT crew.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
man, from these posts i'm not sure if i'm going to watch this.

spoiler: i will

So what's the deal with Will's spoiler show?

EDIT: The part where they get on the line with Jenny was really cute, I've never seen these things, they're very nice to their fans.

So what's the deal with Will's spoiler show?

It was an hour of Will awkwardly trying to host a show with zero help while Korey and Martin(?) sit across him looking kinda uncomfortable. His host inexperience was painfully obvious, but it was a joy to watch with the chat losing their shit the entire time.

Top Bottom