• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

Sai

They haven't posted it on YouTube?

That's unfortunate.
I feel you, but if she gets better from this and finds her balance, it'll be better for the show. She can be great. Occasionally.

... And if she doesn't, just take some comfort in knowing that she's probably not going to get any more chances after this. :p

SystemBug

They haven't posted it on YouTube?

I feel you, but if she gets better from this and finds her balance, it'll be better for the show. She can be great. Occasionally.

... And if she doesn't, just take some comfort in knowing that she's probably not going to get any more chances after this. :p

They can replace Danielle. Or they can wait until she gets better. which imo she hasnt done

Sai

For, like... A few weeks she was hitting a pretty good stride with Korey on the Casual Call-In shows. He expressed multiple times how well things were going for her.

Then she took a few steps back and a somersault on the drunk show.

Not really, it would be a huge setback for the site if she were let go. You remember that she's does other stuff for the site than just saying dumb things on the shows she's on.
That's true. She smarter than she lets on, and does good business, which is why they expect so much more from her. Also attracts a lot of female viewers.

jmood88

Not really, it would be a huge setback for the site if she were let go. You remember that she's does other stuff for the site than just saying dumb things on the shows she's on.
I have no idea what she else does for the site, I just know that she spends more time on her phone than contributing as a host. She must be doing a lot behind the scenes since they're willing to put up with her not doing much on camera. Oh well, it's not my site.

For, like... A few weeks she was hitting a pretty good stride with Korey on the Casual Call-In shows. He expressed multiple times how well things were going for her.

Then she took a few steps back and a somersault on the drunk show.

That's true. She smarter than she lets on, and does good business, which is why they expect so much more from her. Also attracts a lot of female viewers.

Yeah, she certainly is. I'll chalk it up to the drinks she had for the poor actions she made on the drunk show, because on any normal day would not she have twerked on Korey or hiked up her pant to reveal her buttocks.

I have no idea what she else does for the site, I just know that she spends more time on her phone than contributing as a host. She must be doing a lot behind the scenes since they're willing to put up with her not doing much on camera. Oh well, it's not my site.
I don't think she looks spends most of her time looking at her, it's just for the drunk show that she wasn't paying attention to the film they were supposed to review.

She helps them with their marketing among other stuff and it's thanks to her they landed interviews with big names like Steve O and Godfrey.

Pepboy

Honestly curious what you mean. I heard them say shes in marketing but I have no clue how or why. She seems like a total waste of every viewers time.

Honestly curious what you mean. I heard them say shes in marketing but I have no clue how or why. She seems like a total waste of every viewers time.

She's help revamp their social media especially with the DT Instagram, and its thanks to her that they landed the Steve O interview, as well as the Godfrey one. Apparently she's got connections.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Korey's reaction to the DC trailers always mirrors my own. Him going ape shit but trying to contain it after getting burned by Batman vs Superman is exactly how I felt about the Justice League Comic-Con trailer.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The link for the drunk episode is gone. Has someone reupped it? I keep missing live stuff because I live in Japan. :\

Sai

Well, he has said that he'll have to edit out the short film, because it's somebody else's property. But the rest should remain pretty much intact; wouldn't make much sense to snip out the stuff that made the show infamous in the first place.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Korey was going off on adult party movies last night while they were watching the trailer for that Christmas Party movie. I'm guessing that Bad Moms broke his spirit. I guess we'll find out what movie made him hate the concept.

Sai

Yeah, Bad Mom looked terrible to begin with though, in my opinion.

Trailer for Office Chistmas Party actually seemed funny.

Grizzlyjin

They reviewed Batman: The Killing Joke on the Sunday Service. Perfect timing for me because I had literally just watched it a few hours previous. I hope Korey does more animation reviews with his background.

I couldn't agree more with Korey and Martin on the movie. DC really fucked up with that one.

Anyone check out the newly released merchandise yet?

Not yet, but I guess you get 10% off if you're a subscriber.

Okie, Suicide Squad scores:

Korey:
Straight up Bullshit
The ending pissed him right the fuck off.

Martin:
Rental

Korey G:
Some 'ol Bullshit
Better than BvS though

Mojo: Bark!

BatWill:
Rental

Bonus image:

3rcRy5n.jpg

Tom Nook

Korey:
Straight up Bullshit

Martin:
Rental

Korey G:
Some 'ol Bullshit
Better than BvS though

BatWill:
Rental

Bonus image:

WOW! Another shit for DC and WB.
Can't wait to listen for their review then.

jmood88

Korey:
Straight up Bullshit

Martin:
Rental

Korey G:
Some 'ol Bullshit
Better than BvS though

BatWill:
Rental

Bonus image:
Can't wait to see this.

Christ almighty, finally watched the drunk show. Y'all weren't kidding.

The biggest shock was
Martin has a daughter(s?)

I swear I've never seen or heard that come up from anyone, even the Spill days! I wonder if anyone else is a parent.

Korey:
Straight up Bullshit

Martin:
Rental

Korey G:
Some 'ol Bullshit
Better than BvS though

BatWill:
Rental

Bonus image:
lmao Will is straight up Ben from Parks&Rec

bmgw3.gif

Sanjuro

Christ almighty, finally watched the drunk show. Y'all weren't kidding.

The biggest shock was
Martin has a daughter(s?)

I swear I've never seen or heard that come up from anyone, even the Spill days! I wonder if anyone else is a parent.

I felt the need to stop multiple times, but it hurt so good.

Grizzlyjin

This review is fucking classic. 😂😂😂

EDIT: Did nobody making this Suicide Squad watch Assault on Arkham? Hahaha

Top Bottom