• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn |OT| Did you think you were the only one?

And let's be honest, it's stupendously naive of the Stormcloaks to think they can defeat the Dominion by themselves. Even Hammerfell, the nation with the best combatants in all of Tamriel, couldn't do it and was forced to sign a treaty, eventually having to cede several large portions of land to the elves. The Thalmor are running around, blowing up districts in that country, too, and there's little the Redguards can do about it.

Basically, screw the Thalmor. :lol

Actually, Hammerfell did do it. The Second Treaty of Stros M'Kai led to the complete expulsion of the Dominion from Hammerfell.

Actually, Hammerfell did do it. The Second Treaty of Stros M'Kai led to the complete expulsion of the Dominion from Hammerfell.

From what I remember, Hammerfell had to cede certain portions of the coast to the Dominion in order to get them off their backs.

EDIT: Nope, looks like I was mistaken. They wanted it, but didn't get it. Still though, there's a few in-game books that talk about the Thalmor operating in Hammerfell as well. Pretty sure they're combing Cyrodiil, too. And if the Empire decides to kick them out, the Dominion will be on them in seconds.

I do want a new Elder Scrolls game set in Hammerfell, though, or one set in Elsweyr. One of the Khajiit caravaneers was talking about "ruins buried in the sand", how awesome would it be to discover that stuff while exploring?

GhaleonEB

From what I remember, Hammerfell had to cede certain portions of the coast to the Dominion in order to get them off their backs.

EDIT: Nope, looks like I was mistaken. They wanted it, but didn't get it. Still though, there's a few in-game books that talk about the Thalmor operating in Hammerfell as well. Pretty sure they're combing Cyrodiil, too. And if the Empire decides to kick them out, the Dominion will be on them in seconds.

I do want a new Elder Scrolls game set in Hammerfell, though, or one set in Elsweyr. One of the Khajiit caravaneers was talking about "ruins buried in the sand", how awesome would it be to discover that stuff while exploring?

Yeah, that's exactly why I want to go there. Bethesda could do some interesting stuff with a desert environment - mirages, buried ruins/cities, sandstorms, quick sand, oasis, etc. Can't wait to see where we go next. (Other than Baltimore.)

Effect

Are the Companions quest lines bugged? Trying to get Blood Honor to trigger, which is after The Silver Hand quest and nothing. Looking to stop being a werewolf and read this series of quest was the only way. Unless there is a PC command I could use to get rid of it or to force the quest to trigger. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Are the Companions quest lines bugged? Trying to get Blood Honor to trigger, which is after The Silver Hand quest and nothing. Looking to stop being a werewolf and read this series of quest was the only way. Unless there is a PC command I could use to get rid of it or to force the quest to trigger. Any help would be great. Thanks.

You have to do two side quests for Aela first.

Arjen

Finished up the Dragonborn main quest.
Wow, that was really short and underwhelming :(
Hated the forced companion you got in some missions, guess they thought i couldn't solve those puzzles by myself...
Thankfully the rest of the island is pretty fun.

Slermy

Finished up the Dragonborn main quest.
Wow, that was really short and underwhelming :(
Hated the forced companion you got in some missions, guess they thought i couldn't solve those puzzles by myself...
Thankfully the rest of the island is pretty fun.

Aw, I loved
Neloth

A tip for anyone doing "Waking Nightmare"-quest: make sure you do not save your game during the Dreamstride portion of the quest, or after. If you try (or if the game autosaves), there's a 99% chance it'll lock up on you. I think I've played through that fucking part six times now, just because I didn't know.

I think I've done what she's asked already. There isn't anything else in my quest journal related to her.

Then it should be popping up. I've had a bug for a while now where Skjor resurrects himself and walks around Jorrvaskr like normal after the end of the questline, except he's completely naked. Minor bug compared to this, though.

soldat7

The Dragonborn DLC really stutters (quick jerky pauses, framerate jitter) when walking around Solstheim on 360. Is this a problem for anyone else? Everything is installed to the hard drive.

Edit: I'm going to move the install to a USB stick. Does Skyrim still have texture issues on 360 when installed to USB?

Is it possible to play double agent with Empire and the Stormcloaks?

Nope. Once you join one, you can't join the other.

EDIT: Lol, I bought the plot of land in the Pale and started building... And now Siddgeir has suddenly opened up to me and wants me to become a citizen, too. I think the "Night to Remember"-quest must've been interfering with him, somehow.

Fuck it, I'll do his quest but won't buy the land, Heljarchen Hall is pretty enough. Unless that creepy fucker Cicero keeps hanging around the road to my house. In that case, I might just make the trip after all.

GhaleonEB

Been working toward my final armor and blade set. I had advanced to Glass smithing, but needed both Dragon (for armor and gauntlets) and Ebony (for my stalhrim sword and shield). I got Dragon, then tried to put the next perk into Daedric, since it's right there on the perk tree. Nope! Gotta fill in the tree all the way around from both sides. Curses.

Also, I got a random Thieves Guild quest to steal 500 gold worth of loot from Raven Rock. Okay, I had to head back there for my smith work anyway...and then I steal about 2,000 gold of stuff and it doesn't register. Ah well, I needed the money anyways. Though I hate to fail those quests. Two of three holds down on the restoration process. Then I can turn to Dawnguard (which my daughter started today - looks cool).

Effect

Worked out the issue I was having. It seems there was a quest from Aela. I had to have looked at that list of quest and read each of them for a good 15 minutes and did not see her attached to anything. Until I walked by the computer (left it on the one quest) and saw her name!? *shakes head* A quest entry I know I read several times as well. :(

Anyway it was something called Retrieval. Finished that up but I can't wait to be rid of this werewolf ability. I thought silver didn't hurt in human form but it seems it does from the amount of health I'm losing. These Silver Hand enemies are doing so much damage to me.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
General Skyrim Question: Why does it seem like people in Whiterun are cool with me taking a lot of their shit?

I delivered the salts to Arcadia's shop and the counter is FULL of stuff she doesn't freak out about if I steal from it.

General Skyrim Question: Why does it seem like people in Whiterun are cool with me taking a lot of their shit?

I delivered the salts to Arcadia's shop and the counter is FULL of stuff she doesn't freak out about if I steal from it.

Because she likes you. If an NPC likes you, there's certain goods they won't mind sharing with the player.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
It's hard to be a jerk ass thief when people like you.

Time to start punchin folks.

I haven't even done anything wrong and everyone in Riverwood keeps trying to kill me. I can't put put my weapons away and hand myself in to the guards like usual, all the townsfolk just keep attacking me. I very rarely go to Riverwood so I have no idea what the problem is :(

I haven't even done anything wrong and everyone in Riverwood keeps trying to kill me. I can't put put my weapons away and hand myself in to the guards like usual, all the townsfolk just keep attacking me. I very rarely go to Riverwood so I have no idea what the problem is :(

Did you kill a chicken?

Did you use Unrelenting Force on a chicken?
It might sound stupid but I did that once and immediately got a bounty in Whiterun Hold and was attacked by everyone in town.
Worked out the issue I was having. It seems there was a quest from Aela. I had to have looked at that list of quest and read each of them for a good 15 minutes and did not see her attached to anything. Until I walked by the computer (left it on the one quest) and saw her name!? *shakes head* A quest entry I know I read several times as well. :(

Anyway it was something called Retrieval. Finished that up but I can't wait to be rid of this werewolf ability. I thought silver didn't hurt in human form but it seems it does from the amount of health I'm losing. These Silver Hand enemies are doing so much damage to me.

Silver doesn't hurt werewolves in Skyrim, actually. If you look at the description, you would see that it "does extra damage to undead." You are a werewolf, not a vampire. Therefore it does not affect you. The damage the Silver Hand are doing to you is a result of them hitting you with swords and axes.

789shadow

Banned
Exactly what happens when you approach Riverwood? I had the same problem a few weeks ago, and it was due to a glitch that causes Alvor to agro to you and attack, which causes the rest of the town to attack. Waiting for 24 hours solved it.

GhaleonEB

Silver doesn't hurt werewolves in Skyrim, actually. If you look at the description, you would see that it "does extra damage to undead." You are a werewolf, not a vampire. Therefore it does not affect you. The damage the Silver Hand are doing to you is a result of them hitting you with swords and axes.

I got curious, so I hit up a wiki:

Silver weapons do an extra 20 damage per hit to werewolves, werebears, and undead, including ghosts and vampires

Looks like they are affected despite the description.

Silver Weapons have the special ability:

Especially effective against undead.

When used against the Undead such as Draugr, Skeleton, and Dragon Priests the base damage of the weapons is increased by 20 points. Despite the description, Werewolves are affected as well.

I wish we could smith silver weapons. Silver is an ore, after all.

I wish Cicero would disappear once you complete "Delayed Burial". Having him remain standing on the road, waiting for Loreius to fix his wagon, is just immersion-breaking when you convinced the farmer to help him out already.

Also, Ghaleon, it pleases me to see you using the UESP.

ZeniMax online released this piece of concept art: now I want a Hammerfell-based TESVI even more. :(

2tp0p.jpg

I've got a character going on a different profile than my main one, an Altmer female. I'm making this one a pure mage, something I've never done before. I'm surprised by how much fun it is. For example, I just went and screwed around a bit in Cronvrangr Lair, and in the opening chamber with 7-10 Frostbite Spiders, I ran around casting Fury on all of them, and then resurrecting the ones that got killed. I finished off the last spider standing with a Ice Spike. Ran through the whole dungeon like that. Suprisingly fun.

Exactly what happens when you approach Riverwood? I had the same problem a few weeks ago, and it was due to a glitch that causes Alvor to agro to you and attack, which causes the rest of the town to attack. Waiting for 24 hours solved it.

Yes, that's what happened. Alvor trying to fistfight me, the bastard. It seems to have sorted itself out today anyhow :)

GhaleonEB

I've got a character going on a different profile than my main one, an Altmer female. I'm making this one a pure mage, something I've never done before. I'm surprised by how much fun it is. For example, I just went and screwed around a bit in Cronvrangr Lair, and in the opening chamber with 7-10 Frostbite Spiders, I ran around casting Fury on all of them, and then resurrecting the ones that got killed. I finished off the last spider standing with a Ice Spike. Ran through the whole dungeon like that. Suprisingly fun.

Yeah, I love Illusion spells. I started doing the Civil War quest line with my current character, in part so I could have lots of human opponents to thrash as I work on leveling Illusion (my current quests are a bit Draugr heavy). There's something poetic about dropping a few Frenzy spells (which are area-effect) into a Stormcloak camp and watching them tear themselves apart. Metaphorical.

The horses usually win.

Heads up for anyone who wants the DLC for PC: Dawnguard, Hearthfire and the main game are all 50% off on Steam.

Oblivion and Morrowind are 75% off, so get them if you haven't played them already.

Woorloog

Banned
ZeniMax online released this piece of concept art: now I want a Hammerfell-based TESVI even more. :(

2tp0p.jpg

Very nice.
I've had a soft spot for deserts and other dry places ever since i read Dune. I was very disappointed when Tamriel Rebuilt cancelled plans for Hammerfell mod for Oblivion (though it was very understandable they cancelled it, considering Morrowind is not complete yet...).

Here's the concept map for TR's Hammerfell
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/?image=g/maps/map_hf_names.jpg&p=modding_data/maps

Seriously hoping TESO will be very good and something original, would love exploring the whole Tamriel.

Yeah, I love Illusion spells. I started doing the Civil War quest line with my current character, in part so I could have lots of human opponents to thrash as I work on leveling Illusion (my current quests are a bit Draugr heavy). There's something poetic about dropping a few Frenzy spells (which are area-effect) into a Stormcloak camp and watching them tear themselves apart. Metaphorical.

The horses usually win.

Oh, no, not another Imperial. Stormcloaks are the best.

I really am starting to warm to Illusion spells, though. Never really liked them all that much, but Fury is very useful, especially in combination with necromancy. It's possible to go through areas without fighting at all yourself if you're good. Can't wait to level up Illusion to the point where I have Frenzy and Quiet Casting, for stealth.

I really am starting to warm to Illusion spells, though. Never really liked them all that much, but Fury is very useful, especially in combination with necromancy. It's possible to go through areas without fighting at all yourself if you're good. Can't wait to level up Illusion to the point where I have Frenzy and Quiet Casting, for stealth.

BzoPu.gif

There's only one point on the Stormcloak agenda I agree with: kill lotsa Thalmor. Oh, and mead for everyone.

GhaleonEB

I played both the Imperial and Stormcloak side on each of my first two characters (the latter for which Blue Ninja hasn't stopped giving me grief about). I'm deeply sympathetic to the Stormcloak's cause. Worship of their god was banned and the Empire is looking the other way as the Thalmor run amok in Skyrim, kidnapping, torturing and killing citizens. I imagine it went over about as well as banning Christianity would go in the bible belt.

But they're also a racist pack of short sighted buffoons led by someone making a power grab he can't possibly hold on to. Ulfric's uprising will only destablize the Empire and further enable the Thalmor. In fact
the Thalmor are so happy with the problems Ulfric is causing the Empire they consider him a sleeper agent, according to their notes on him in their embassy.
If you hate the Thalmor - and most of my characters since the Stormcloak have been Thalmor hunters, collecting their armor like scalps - I don't think it makes sense to go Stormcloak. Their uprising is one of passion over sense; tactically, it will only worsen their hand in the long term. And also, they're crazy racist. That was really the tipping point for me, when I realized just how deep their racism ran.

I don't get why the Stormcloaks get all that grief for being racist. General Tullius is racist against Nords- according to him, they're blithering barbarians. The Dunmer we see on Solstheim are racist against everyone who's not a Dunmer. Imperials generally share Tullius's attitude against Nords. There's even some evidence that Khajiit see themselves as superior. And we all know what the Thalmor are like.

Yet, for some reasons, people think the Stormcloaks are the only ones who have a racist side to them. Yet, somehow, they let you join even if you're a freaking High Elf. I'm not saying I agree with how the Dark Elves and Argonians are treated in Windhelm, but I think the racism of the Stormcloaks is a little overblown.
But they're also a racist pack of short sighted buffoons led by someone making a power grab he can't possibly hold on to. Ulfric's uprising will only destablize the Empire and further enable the Thalmor. In fact
the Thalmor are so happy with the problems Ulfric is causing the Empire they consider him a sleeper agent, according to their notes on him in their embassy.

They don't seem particularly stupid to me, and I think that once the Emperor has been assassinated and an entire legion destroyed, Skyrim will be left alone by the Empire. Also, if you'd completely read that dossier, you'd notice the Thalmor don't want the Stormcloaks to win either. That would put a hostile and strong Skyrim against them, thus putting the two most lethal nations in terms of warriors, Skyrim and Hammerfell, free to act against them.

Regardless, this is why Bethesda allowed us to choose sides- so we could make what seems like the best choice.

I don't get why the Stormcloaks get all that grief for being racist. General Tullius is racist against Nords- according to him, they're blithering barbarians. The Dunmer we see on Solstheim are racist against everyone who's not a Dunmer. Imperials generally share Tullius's attitude against Nords. There's even some evidence that Khajiit see themselves as superior. And we all know what the Thalmor are like.

Yet, for some reasons, people think the Stormcloaks are the only ones who have a racist side to them. Yet, somehow, they let you join even if you're a freaking High Elf. I'm not saying I agree with how the Dark Elves and Argonians are treated in Windhelm, but I think the racism of the Stormcloaks is a little overblown.

They don't seem particularly stupid to me, and I think that once the Emperor has been assassinated and an entire legion destroyed, Skyrim will be left alone by the Empire. Also, if you'd completely read that dossier, you'd notice the Thalmor don't want the Stormcloaks to win either. That would put a hostile and strong Skyrim against them, thus putting the two most lethal nations in terms of warriors, Skyrim and Hammerfell, free to act against them.

Regardless, this is why Bethesda allowed us to choose sides- so we could make what seems like the best choice.

That's pure Bethesda laziness, though, just like they allow you to be the leader of every single faction at once. That wouldn't have flown in the Morrowind days.

And yes, everyone's prejudiced, but only the Stormcloaks have created an organisation dedicated to kicking all the outlanders out.

GhaleonEB

Well, there's degrees. It's true that each race has their own sense of pride, but I see the Grey Quarter and the docks of Windhelm as an illustration that Ulfric isn't just racist, there's enforced segregation in his city. Which is what the Stormcloaks would impose on all of Skyrim. I think that's quite a bit worse than we see from anyone else.

They see Ufric as a destabilizing element that could lead them to victory. The old divide and conquer. The Dominion brought the Empire to their knees, I think they'd have little trouble with the Stormcloaks, especially after both their ranks and the Empire's are weakened by the war. Ulfric's uprising is a gift to them in that regard; an Empire weakened from within is exactly what they want.

Agree - I was initially on the side of the Stormcloaks because I sympathized with their situation so much. I've swung back the other way having seen both sides, but I like that Bethesda did not create a clean cut right and wrong side to the war. I think the big picture does tip things toward the Empire, but that's an opinion; it's not a black and white call. The context of the civil war is some of the best writing in the game.

GhaleonEB

I hate to double post, even delayed 12 hours, but...I want to forge stalhrim stuff. I thought I just needed a smithing perk, but now I have all of them and still can't.

I did some googling and there's a quest you have to complete, called "A New Source of Stalhrim" first. Which is kind of lame. It's supposed to start off with someone in Skaal Villiage going missing a while after you release them.

But the dude hasn't gone missing. He's still there. I've been working toward making stalhrim stuff for a couple weeks now....halp?

Edit: some forums are saying if you complete the main quest, this quest will never, ever trigger. I'm speechless. I've literally been planning out and preparing to make stalhrim stuff for a couple weeks, filling out the smithing and enchanting perk trees, to make a specific weapon. There's even a fucking achievement for doing so.

I beat the main quest about 25 levels and 50+ hours ago.

:( Bethesda

I hate to double post, even delayed 12 hours, but...I want to forge stalhrim stuff. I thought I just needed a smithing perk, but now I have all of them and still can't.

I did some googling and there's a quest you have to complete, called "A New Source of Stalhrim" first. Which is kind of lame. It's supposed to start off with someone in Skaal Villiage going missing a while after you release them.

But the dude hasn't gone missing. He's still there. I've been working toward making stalhrim stuff for a couple weeks now....halp?

Edit: some forums are saying if you complete the main quest, this quest will never, ever trigger. I'm speechless. I've literally been planning out and preparing to make stalhrim stuff for a couple weeks, filling out the smithing and enchanting perk trees, to make a specific weapon. There's even a fucking achievement for doing so.

I beat the main quest about 25 levels and 50+ hours ago.

:( Bethesda

Not sure, but this might help.
UPDATE: Some people have reported this achievement as missable. Whether it's a bug or not, here are some things you need to make sure you do so that you don't have to replay a lot of the DLC to get this one:
- When freeing the Skaal from Miraak's control at the Wind Stone, make sure none of them die, especially Fanari Strong-Voice and Deor Woodcutter.
- As soon as you reach the point in the DLC's main storyline where the Skaal are freely moving about their village (after The Fate of the Skaal quest), talk to Fanari Strong-Voice and she will give you a Miscellaneous task to find a bandit leader. Complete this task as soon as possible, before progressing further in the story.
- Return to Skaal Village and you'll soon overhear a conversation outside about the missing blacksmith (use the Back button to wait if necessary). Talk to Deor, and the quest to find Baldor will begin.

GhaleonEB

Not sure, but this might help.

I completed the main quest a while ago. I did revisit the village a few times after, but the blacksmith never went missing, he's still there. If I'd see those tips before hand I'd have followed, them alas. Thanks though.

From the tips you provided, it really does sound like it's miss-able, which is unfortunate. It's both a feature (stalhrim gear) and an achievement. Where was that from, BTW, could you post a link?

I really wanted to have a mix of gear, as my character's home base is on Solstheim, and I wanted to use some gear native to that land while in Skyrim. I was planning on a dragon bone dagger, stalhrim sword and shield, and dragon armor and gauntles, to compliment the unique helm and boots (water breathing and walking, respectively). I said to hell with it last night, and started working on some dragon gear. I have a dragon dagger and sword now, and will make a shield as soon as I take down one last dragon. I needed three bones for it, but only had one. Naturally I spent an hour chasing down and slaying an Ancient Dragon and he drops one bone last night. :lol

(I had been collecting scales as my dragon trophy, not knowing that Dawnguard adds dragon weapons.)

I completed the main quest a while ago. I did revisit the village a few times after, but the blacksmith never went missing, he's still there. If I'd see those tips before hand I'd have followed, them alas. Thanks though.

From the tips you provided, it really does sound like it's miss-able, which is unfortunate. It's both a feature (stalhrim gear) and an achievement. Where was that from, BTW, could you post a link?

I really wanted to have a mix of gear, as my character's home base is on Solstheim, and I wanted to use some gear native to that land while in Skyrim. I was planning on a dragon bone dagger, stalhrim sword and shield, and dragon armor and gauntles, to compliment the unique helm and boots (water breathing and walking, respectively). I said to hell with it last night, and started working on some dragon gear. I have a dragon dagger and sword now, and will make a shield as soon as I take down one last dragon. I needed three bones for it, but only had one. Naturally I spent an hour chasing down and slaying an Ancient Dragon and he drops one bone last night. :lol

(I had been collecting scales as my dragon trophy, not knowing that Dawnguard adds dragon weapons.)

http://www.trueachievements.com/a172541/stalhrim-crafter-achievement.htm

Thats where it came from and dragon weapons are awesome. Dragonbone Warhammer is beast :D

GhaleonEB

http://www.trueachievements.com/a172541/stalhrim-crafter-achievement.htm

Thats where it came from and dragon weapons are awesome. Dragonbone Warhammer is beast :D

Thanks for the link.

I love the Nordic shield design, but the Dragon one looks pretty great as well. I should probably just go with what has the best stats, but the role player in me wants to look cool as well, and I like to use a mix of gear.

I'll spin up a new character for a short romp though Solstheim to knock off that achievement.

Wulf's rocking Spell Breaker. Raising it when a dragon shouts at you and hearing the spells just bounce off you is bliss.

I love the design of the Nordic stuff, except for the helmet. Makes you look like a damn teddy bear. :lol

I've had Dragonbone weapons for so long now I can't really imagine Skyrim without them. The bow and arrow set are beast.

I love the design of the Nordic stuff, except for the helmet. Makes you look like a damn teddy bear. :lol

I love the design of the sword, absolutely love it. The rest of the gear is kind of meh to me though.

I entered Riften yesterday while looking for Esbern, and managed to subvert that son of a bitch Brynjolf by talking to Keerava instead. But what happened when I entered the inn was a lot more interesting. As I step through the door, I hear the sound typically made when several objects hit the floor and start bouncing. When my vision clears, I see that's exactly what happened, with foodstuffs strewn all over the floor and NPC's simply not giving a fuck. The least-caring of them all, however, had to be Maven Black-Briar. She was sitting at a table opposite her son when it happened, and it looks like both her and her son's wooden dinner plates became sentient and tried to kill her. When my gaze meets hers, I see one of the plates wedged through her neck. The other is riding up her back, no doubt trying to break it. And yet Maven doesn't care. She contemplatingly looks at her tankard of mead (even though the wooden plate is obscuring her view), takes a sip (while phasing her tankard and arm through the wooden plate), and then proceeds to berate me for making "stupid observations". I shrugged and left her to her business. When she got up afterwards, the plates apparently gave up, and fell back to the floor.

Believe it or not, I made a video of the event. It's nowhere near decent quality, since I recorded it with my phone, but we gotta do what we gotta do, right?

A bit later, I came across another Argonian (whose name escapes me), who was muttering crazily about a "lexicon". I'd researched the quest a bit before and realized the quest reward for that particular quest actually makes all armor 25% more effective, and not just the Dwarven stuff. I decided to go for it, probably for the first time since the game came out.

As I'm approaching Avanchzel, I'm thinking about my previous characters, the ones that unfortunately got lost when my USB stick bit the bucket. I'm especially thinking of my previous Dragonborn character, Sigurd, who by level 15 had already found a Necklace of Disease Immunity and some gear that allowed him to breathe water. "Man, was he lucky", I thought to myself.

Wulf then proceeded to venture through the Dwemer archives. He laughed at the Spiders' pitiful attempts to zap him, and smacked any bolt the Spheres shot off to the side with Spell Breaker. The Dwarven Centurion Master waiting for him at the end of the dungeon posed a bit of a bigger challenge, though. Thankfully Spell Breaker managed to fend off the worst of its attacks, and before long Wulf had carved the hulking automaton to scraps. And that's when I noticed the dead Nord explorer lying to the side of the platform, and figured "Hey, why not". I loot her, and what do I find?

"Amulet of Waterbreathing".

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned
I want Dragonborn for PC dammit :/ It's been over a month so... hopefully any day now.

Also I remember reading that only the first TWO pieces of Skyrim DLC would launch on 360 first. But actually three, if you include Hearthfire, launched on 360 first. *grumble*

Now we are hearing rumors of Redguard. I hope to hell the 360 exclusivity bullshit is done and over. Simultaneous launch on all platforms, please!

I want Dragonborn for PC dammit :/ It's been over a month so... hopefully any day now.

Also I remember reading that only the first TWO pieces of Skyrim DLC would launch on 360 first. But actually three, if you include Hearthfire, launched on 360 first. *grumble*

Now we are hearing rumors of Redguard. I hope to hell the 360 exclusivity bullshit is done and over. Simultaneous launch on all platforms, please!

Seriously. If it doesn't come next week, the only thought I have is that they're maybe holding it back with the PS3 release or something? Like, what could they be doing? I have a hard time believing the 360 is THAT much of a lead platform.

Top Bottom