• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE EVIL WITHIN is the real deal! (UK Demo impressions)

senahorse

In that case no problem, OZG don't sell Russian keys, this would most likely be a physical copy they email you the key for and trash the rest.

It is in Brazil, though that might be because, even though the retail price is way higher than most games, it's still cheaper than most other places on Steam.

I can only go on my previous experiences with them, and I have never had an issue, the key would most likely be a standard UK or EU key.

What is this Demo talk?
Was it already confirmed? If so, when will it be available?

Nothing confirmed, just this here:

Twitter news at eleven---

According to this:
http://biofavoritegamer.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/09/14/214749

If a demo version there is, it will release after TGS (late sep/begin october).

Hype ?
ijikgc4iabczwq5yk2.gif

Balkor

Neo Member
I`m drooling all over the place with those gifs definitly my most anticipated game this year, oh and thanks for the inpressions OP.

tesqui

If this game is committed to the theatre type aspect ratio, then surely the PC version will support 21:9 monitors right?

Cause if it doesn't then my screen's gonna wind up having an ugly black square picture frame border around it.

TomShoe

Banned
93e76043_tumblr_mcb2suvtqd1qagc1ao1_500.gif

Fuck. Look like I'll have to give this one a serious look when the holiday season rolls around. I never got into Dead Space, maybe this could change my mind.

Gbraga

That site didn't accept orders from my country. Aaaaah fuck it, pre-ordered on Steam.

Now let's hope the port is decent.

This game is slowly forming a hype train.

And you know what? It's about time too! All the other Evil Within threads didn't get many replies, and they were mostly from the same group of people.

This thread however has finally attracted a good amount of people and its moving along pretty fast...the hype is finally starting to take off around here.

-MD-

And you know what? It's about time too! All the other Evil Within threads didn't get many replies, and they were mostly from the same group of people.

This thread however has finally attracted a good amount of people and its moving along pretty fast....the hype is finally starting to take of around here.

Does seem to have picked up quite a lot in the last few days, seeing lots of new faces.

It is indeed about time people started taking notice.

Does seem to have picked up quite a lot in the last few days, seeing lots of new faces.

It is indeed about time people started taking notice.

Yeah for sure. So many other games have been hyped up so much this year only to end up disappointing.

And here we have a game with half the hype and I guarantee it'll end up being the best one of the bunch...

Lucent

Damn, hardcore!

It looks fantastic, btw. Decided not to get Destiny so I could get this instead. Love Mikamis' games.

Really good call. Especially if you don't care much for PvP, since that's a lot of what you're doing with the endgame for now. And repeated strikes. I mean, I'm having some decent fun with it, but f you can only pick ONE game between Destiny and TEW, I'd go with TEW. Sounding like it'll have a lot of variety in scenery and enemies and all that. Gonna be a good time. lol

I'm kinda disappointed that the DLC is giving two parts to the girl instead of just one for her and then one for the other male detective guy. He should have some side DLC for himself! =p

AsfaeksBR

I'm kinda disappointed that the DLC is giving two parts to the girl instead of just one for her and then one for the other male detective guy. He should have some side DLC for himself! =p

That's probably a sign that
he'll die pretty early in the game
. Cant confirm that, but I put it around spoilers in case I'm actually right

-MD-

Really good call. Especially if you don't care much for PvP, since that's a lot of what you're doing with the endgame for now. And repeated strikes. I mean, I'm having some decent fun with it, but f you can only pick ONE game between Destiny and TEW, I'd go with TEW. Sounding like it'll have a lot of variety in scenery and enemies and all that. Gonna be a good time. lol

Joseph probably gets violently ripped apart by a demon spawn from hell halfway through the campaign.

DVCY201

This and Shadows of Mordor only thing on my mind for a long while... (till Phantom Pain).
Atleast that I can remember.

Yup. Probably the most excited I've been for a while now.

So excited, that I want to get the Season Pass for this. Can anyone tell me how that works? Can I buy it at any time while the DLC comes out, or do I have to buy it before?

-MD-

Yup. Probably the most excited I've been for a while now.

So excited, that I want to get the Season Pass for this. Can anyone tell me how that works? Can I buy it at any time while the DLC comes out, or do I have to buy it before?

The season pass? It'll always be available to buy post-launch.

It's also not region locked so you can snag it for like ~$12.

You know what? Developers should start releasing gifs/webms for their games along with trailers, I wasn't sold on this game before but after looking through this thread I think I'm gonna pick this up around launch if I can find an okay deal. Looks a lot more polished than the last time I saw it.

dreamfall

For the PC/current gen crowd, which system are you getting it on?

I wish they'd release a PC centric trailer, or in depth look to assuage any porting fears. I love my Kb/m precision, but I really want to make sure it's alright before getting it over the console version.

Which system are y'all rolling with?

-MD-

You know what? Developers should start releasing gifs/webms for their games along with trailers, I wasn't sold on this game before but after looking through this thread I think I'm gonna pick this up around launch if I can find an okay deal. Looks a lot more polished than the last time I saw it.

tumblr_mu3scjR7k01shaex9o1_250.gif

PC ver is 25% off at GMG btw.

PC

My i5/660ti ran Wolfenstein fine.

AsfaeksBR

Just saw your post at SteamGAF.
Join us here in the Evil Within Avatar Hype!

Squire

Banned

I wish they'd release a PC centric trailer, or in depth look to assuage any porting fears. I love my Kb/m precision, but I really want to make sure it's alright before getting it over the console version.

The discount and the high frame rate would be nice, but I'm getting this on PS4. I need games for the system and I want to stream this one for friend, too. (I don't have any capture gear and I use a high-end laptop, anyway.)

xezuru

For the moment, PS4.
Pretty sure PC can't handle it, but would've only really leaped for PC version if 60fps guarantee.
Like laying back and enjoying 3PS on consoles on a couch though (only to scream myself back on my feet)
Looks amazing for all the current* gen, so not even sure of the differences.

I don't have either current gen console yet, but probably PS4. I'm getting an Xbox One around or on Black Friday as I'm sure there will be insane deals, but I'll be getting a PS4 first because of Driveclub so I'll have the PS4 when the game drops.

DukeBobby

PC.

I'm a little concerned about the performance, though. Wolfenstein didn't run too great on my AMD card, and I doubt this will either.

Top Bottom