• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The First Descendant |OT| Co-Hop? Bunny Hop!

Madflavor

Gold Member
Game peaked at 201k CC players yesterday. Seems like it's holding up fairly well. Seems like the game is critic proof, people are enjoying their time with it.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Isa

Pejo

Whew, finally got the last drop I needed to research Valby. Hope she's worth it. I keep seeing people skimming around the water with her, it looks fun. Man I hate all of her hairstyles though. I'm not a big fan of pixie cuts or super short hair on girls, and that's like 3/4 of them right there for her.

Man Void Shards and Void Reactors are by FAR the worst content in the game. You don't even get any normal drops when farming Void Shards, it's just a total and complete waste of time. Plus you're locked into farming only ones that have an element of a character that you own, even if you're in a group you don't get shard drops unless you match the element of the void tower.

kikii

Gold Member
First Descendant is currently my go to game to relax. I can completely shut my brain off, and go shoot stuff and grind. There's a crazy amount of grinding here, but I dont mind it, at least for now. Shooting feels satisfying enough for now to keep on doing the monotonous tasks. Currently only have 2 descendants unlocked, solider man and bunny girl. I've been told playing bunny girl elevated the game a bit, but I don't really like her. She seems like a discount Stormcaller from D2, I prefer soldier man more.
bnnuyyy is the way to go :p

kikii

Gold Member
Game peaked at 201k CC players yesterday. Seems like it's holding up fairly well. Seems like the game is critic proof, people are enjoying their time with it.
yaa but there is also these CoD teens who literally leave party if someone dies in hardmode ^^

Killjoy-NL

As someone who has played Nexon games before, especially Vindictus (which TFD feels like a shooter-version of to me), here's my advice to anyone here when it comes to Nexon games:

1. Put the game down once you hit the biggest difficulty wall it has to offer (which is usually somewhere near or somewhat before end game).
  2. Check the community sites every now and then to see if an important item is being offered or given to people for free (like cash shop money or a part to create a character/weapon). Log in just to grab it (because it might help later).
  3. (This one is the most important step) Wait until the next batch of content drops (either new raid, area, or challenges), once it does, try engaging with that older difficulty wall you had trouble with before. It will most likely be nerfed or easier to get into. This is on purpose to fast-track people to the new content wall, in order for them to spend more money or spend more time grinding on the new endgame content.
  4. Also, when you go back, try engaging with the older drops (whether weapon or character) to see if they increased the drop rates. Again, this will probably happen in order to get the player to the new content and endgame faster.
I followed these steps with most Nexon games I played in the late 2000s to mid 2010s, when Nexon was arguably at their most popular point. You will unfortunately always be one step behind everyone else in content, but you will feel much happier doing so with much less grind and frustration involved.
Sounds like what I was planning. Guess I'm on the right path.

'Stuck' on The Devourer and really can't be bothered to put too much effort into it or level up another Descendant just for this boss.

The game isn't special enough to waste too much time on.

Stuck' on The Devourer and really can't be bothered to put too much effort into it or level up another Descendant just for this boss.
The healing seeds are just a dps check. Farm some gear from highest level missions you can do, make sure you run weapons with the element the boss is weak to (I think lightning iirc?) and you should be fine. I'd do it in a public operation so at least you have others to split on the healing bubbles.

Killjoy-NL

The healing seeds are just a dps check. Farm some gear from highest level missions you can do, make sure you run weapons with the element the boss is weak to (I think lightning iirc?) and you should be fine. I'd do it in a public operation so at least you have others to split on the healing bubbles.
Already done so, it's just too much effort.
Or rather the first difficulty spike I encounter.

Up til now it was a walk in the park and that's what made me like it, tbh.

In that sense, I think I prefer Warframe over TFD.

Last edited:
I didn't have too much issue with Devourer but I did with Pyromaniac. Took me a few days to beat that sucker but then the rest until hard mode were easy. I'd just try again when you feel like it you might get a good team that know what they're doing and you don't need to put in too much extra effort.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
I normally don't play F2P games or even games like Destiny. Played a little of Warframe years ago. I am really loving it. Looks great, plays great and the shooting just feels amazing. It is a very polished game. There are a lot of systems but that is half the fun of it I guess. I don't plan on paying for anything, so I don't mind that aspect of it. But I've played about 8 hours or so and am having a good time (playing solo with randos joining in on some missions)

Roxkis_ii

I watched a few youtube videos on the first descendents and I keep hearing bunny is op.
I just unlocked her, but her skills aren't impressing me so far. Can someone tell me why she's supposed to be op??

I watched a few youtube videos on the first descendents and I keep hearing bunny is op.
I just unlocked her, but her skills aren't impressing me so far. Can someone tell me why she's supposed to be op??
Once you get her geared and leveled right, she can almost just run around the area using her skills to do big AOE damage barely having to use her guns. If built right, she can have almost zero cooldown.
Also, she got the best buns in the game....if you like that sorta thing :)

Last edited:

Pejo

Man why does it feel like the 20% drop rate is lower than the 6% drop rate.

Anyways, Got Sharen in the research queue now too. She was surprisingly easy to get. Probably gonna focus on some weapons next, I have enough characters for now. I would like to get Enzo eventually but I don't have the content unlocked that you need to farm him yet.

Fuck the game is a mess even on a 4090 and 7950x3D
How? 4090, 7800X3D and it's fine. Even with everything maxed out.

She has an AOE attack that does damage around her. She can run at super speeds and the AOE pulse frequency is increased by her speed. You can mow down hordes of enemies by just running in circles.
She's not as good at bosses. But she excels at clearing adds.

Last edited:

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
As someone who has played Nexon games before, especially Vindictus (which TFD feels like a shooter-version of to me), here's my advice to anyone here when it comes to Nexon games:

1. Put the game down once you hit the biggest difficulty wall it has to offer (which is usually somewhere near or somewhat before end game).
  2. Check the community sites every now and then to see if an important item is being offered or given to people for free (like cash shop money or a part to create a character/weapon). Log in just to grab it (because it might help later).
  3. (This one is the most important step) Wait until the next batch of content drops (either new raid, area, or challenges), once it does, try engaging with that older difficulty wall you had trouble with before. It will most likely be nerfed or easier to get into. This is on purpose to fast-track people to the new content wall, in order for them to spend more money or spend more time grinding on the new endgame content.
  4. Also, when you go back, try engaging with the older drops (whether weapon or character) to see if they increased the drop rates. Again, this will probably happen in order to get the player to the new content and endgame faster.
sounds like job
I followed these steps with most Nexon games I played in the late 2000s to mid 2010s, when Nexon was arguably at their most popular point.
wow. I have only heard of that company like this year. :messenger_face_screaming:

sounds like job
Only number 2, and you can technically skip that number if you don’t care too much and simply wait for the next big content update to hit. They will usually shower return players with mailbox gifts when they happen.
wow. I have only heard of that company like this year. :messenger_face_screaming:
You missed the years they were competing neck and neck with NC Soft with making the funnest free online content.

• Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO)
  • Sudden Attack
  • Vindictus
  • Dragon Nest
  • Elsword
All of these were fun games to me. In total, following my 4 step method, I spent around 30 bucks total with hundreds of hours of gameplay behind each. This was back during the years when the smaller MMOs were trying to be more experimental and fun, instead of them all trying to copy WoW. Once WoW hit it’s stride it kind of crippled the genre and a lot of those fun games lost their playerbases. A gift and a curse.

I missed out on most of the PS360 generation because of Nexon and NC Soft and I don’t regret it one bit.

Pejo

Collecting Void Shards and doing Void Reactors is the worst content in the game, and I underestimated how much of them you have to grind once you're done with the story. Pretty much every post-Sharen character requires void reactors and it's just such a bullshit system.

The color coded void towers that drop various shards in different quantities (I have no fire character and the only void towers that drop what I need are Fire). You can't join in a fire character's party and do them, because you don't get the shard drops unless you yourself are fire. So instead, you have to go farm shittier void towers to get less drops and take more time. The whole time you don't get any drop rewards from enemies, just a few purple guns at the end.

Then you gotta go farm reactors, which almost always is solo because there's no matchmaking and there's a big barrier for entry. You likely won't run into other players due to timing differences/only being 4 characters per instance.

Then there's also Outposts, which are on a hard 5 minute timer for either 5 seconds of action or being nearly unable to solo them until you have guns that are 20+ levels above the Outpost level.

I think I might listen to that advice earlier in the thread and just quit playing for a while after I finish the story and come back after they nerf the absolute horseshit of farming these things.

For what it's worth, I think getting Amorphous materials from missions/dungeons, and then decoding them at bosses is fine, but Void reactors are 10 levels of bullshit above that, and it's extremely poor game design to have a 3% drop behind something that takes so much time/effort to farm. I don't mind if the drop rate is low but the frequency is high, or the drop rate is high but the frequency is low (long grind), but not both.

Last edited:
Collecting Void Shards and doing Void Reactors is the worst content in the game
Yep and like you said if you aren't using the same element character you don't get the bonus materials even in a group with someone that is that specific element. The absolute worst. Lame.

I jumped back in for a bit this afternoon and now have Blair and Sharen researching tonight. So that is 6 descendants unlocked. But yea that's the easiest ones done, not looking forward to the rest.

Last edited:

Pejo

Man Sharen is such a bummer. Coolest Aesthetic in the game, IMO, but her skills are pure butt. She can stealth to solo take out the Outpost generators, but that's pretty niche considering there's usually 2 high level Bunnies just casually running around and blowing everything up. Her sword is stubby as fuck (I saw one of those 1% drop rate modules buffs it) and her other skills are worthless because everything dies so fast. I love the final skill where it does a full on Jehuty lock on missles thing, but it's so slow to come out that I haven't been able to hit a damn thing with it if I'm not solo and the only one killing the enemies. Stun I assume would be good if it worked on bosses, but of course it doesn't.

Just overall a visually awesome design with awful kit design considering the current state of the game. At least she doesn't have thighs that are 3x the size of her head. A little of that is fine but man they really dial it up in this game.

So now after having 6 characters, I think my favorites are Freyna and Valby. Freyna comes off as a little weak, but her kit has nice synergy with itself and it seems to scale up well. I admit I do like Bunny quite a bit for fast clearing runs while farming, but playing her exhausts me because she ideally never wants to stop moving, and you even get penalized for it if you stop too long.

Gonna stop farming random shit now and finish the story, I just beat the desert a few days ago then I wanted to farm out Sharen's drops to research her. The story itself kinda sucks. I wonder if they're gonna go with the "Colossi were Caligas that the Ancestors experimented on, then they sealed them behind the wall when they realized they fucked up". I only have been half paying attention to the shitty dialogue dumps that these devs consider a "story", but that's the only part that's interested me. Oh, I also liked seeing Jeremy eat shit. I'm sure he'll be back as a big baddie later.

Does Bunny actually hold up at higher levels? She felt a little glass when I was playing as her, and given that the enemies love to mindlessly mass target you while they pinpoint accuracy hitscan wreck you from across the map I just wonder how viable she could be. Whenever I used her for those wave missions (particularly the mining one where you have the clear out enemies at the rotating objectives) she dominated the first two sets of waves, but by the third and fourth ones she would get downed practically instantly any time you tried running through masses of enemies and became kind of useless, because the rest of her skills were really bad for the area control defensive style you have to play to survive.

For how much movement the game has it really discourages actually moving through packs of enemies Doom/Quake style because the AI and enemy targeting is a bit BS.

Pejo

Does Bunny actually hold up at higher levels? She felt a little glass when I was playing as her, and given that the enemies love to mindlessly mass target you while they pinpoint accuracy hitscan wreck you from across the map I just wonder how viable she could be. Whenever I used her for those wave missions (particularly the mining one where you have the clear out enemies at the rotating objectives) she dominated the first two sets of waves, but by the third and fourth ones she would get downed practically instantly any time you tried running through masses of enemies and became kind of useless, because the rest of her skills were really bad for the area control defensive style you have to play to survive.

For how much movement the game has it really discourages actually moving through packs of enemies Doom/Quake style because the AI and enemy targeting is a bit BS.
IMO bunny will always hold up because 90% of the game is grinding the same shit over and over, and once you've got a sizeable gear lead over the enemies, she is by far the quickest farmer. Are there better characters for bosses/raids and stuff? Probably, but she holds up in damage and can clear out a lot of trash very effectively.

I was originally down on her, but the longer I play, the more I appreciate her skillset. Really surprised she was the "everybody gets her easily for free" character.

Plus you don't really lose anything from building her. Descendant modules aren't consumed on equip and leveling multiple characters speeds up Mastery rank.

IMO bunny will always hold up because 90% of the game is grinding the same shit over and over, and once you've got a sizeable gear lead over the enemies, she is by far the quickest farmer. Are there better characters for bosses/raids and stuff? Probably, but she holds up in damage and can clear out a lot of trash very effectively.

I was originally down on her, but the longer I play, the more I appreciate her skillset. Really surprised she was the "everybody gets her easily for free" character.

Plus you don't really lose anything from building her. Descendant modules aren't consumed on equip and leveling multiple characters speeds up Mastery rank.
Oh yeah, I totally get that part - Bunny is perfect for grinding shit while over leveled for sure. My guess is that she is free because she is also probably the number one cosmetic magnet. Give her away free, make her hot, have her be super useful for grinding, watch the mtx flow in.

They clearly have certain NPC characters in the story who are designed to probably be selectable Descendants in the future, such as Dominique. She looks too much like a main character to not be the case.

The NPC Luna is already being made playable in august and she looks like Lucio-inspired (Overwatch character).

• Fire
Yeah I am bailing.

So I have to run one fort on a timer for a low chance to get the gatcha ball and then I have to switch to a character with the right elemental power to hit a monolith to kill waves and waves and then a boss to unlock for an even lower chance to get a character component. And then you need to run these bullshit odds 3 more times to then craft the character. Running a dungeon for the gatcha ball and then doing the collussus fight was okay - I am a-ok with that loop. This system with the forts and then the void shards, stupid fucking bullshit. It's not difficult, it's mind numbingly easy and boring and lots of waiting.

I know I am going to hear people say, "other games are like this tho and this ain't bad and it's free to play".

No, this is tedious bullshit and it's only tedious because they want you to buy the shit for real money - like not even giving the illusion of trying to give a sensible grind. Atleast with Warframe you had a way to up the odds for the specific thing you wanted. And you could trade with other players for in game currency. This is just shit.

I so would have preferred giving them money upfront to get even half this obvious tedious hoops to lead you to their shop. Like, here's 50, just give me the version of the game with sensible farming loops to unlock other characters. The gameplay itself is good. The art direction good. The predatory monetization, utter garbage,

Last edited:
Yeah I am bailing.

So I have to run one fort on a timer for a low chance to get the gatcha ball and then I have to switch to a character with the right elemental power to hit a monolith to kill waves and waves and then a boss to unlock for an even lower chance to get a character component. And then you need to run these bullshit odds 3 more times to then craft the character. Running a dungeon for the gatcha ball and then doing the collussus fight was okay - I am a-ok with that loop. This system with the forts and then the void shards, stupid fucking bullshit. It's not difficult, it's mind numbingly easy and boring and lots of waiting.

I know I am going to hear people say, "other games are like this tho and this ain't bad and it's free to play".

No, this is tedious bullshit and it's only tedious because they want you to buy the shit for real money - like not even giving the illusion of trying to give a sensible grind. Atleast with Warframe you had a way to up the odds for the specific thing you wanted. And you could trade with other players for in game currency. This is just shit.

I so would have preferred giving them money upfront to get even half this obvious tedious hoops to lead you to their shop. Like, here's 50, just give me the version of the game with sensible farming loops to unlock other characters. The gameplay itself is good. The art direction good. The predatory monetization, utter garbage,
Good. Put the game down for a long while. Maybe 6 months, a year, or more.

It won't be going anywhere anytime soon and you shouldn't treat a gaas game/mmo like a typical video game release. Come back when you're interested again and you'll login to easier drop rates and better loot. They will also shower returning players with gifts later too.

As of this moment right now though, they're not going to give much of anything at all because they're currently earning the money upfront so close to launch.

mitch1971

Gold Member
Would love to prestige my Valby, but gotta wait for that Ult Valby.

She's coming according to the patch notes released

Last but not least, we are planning to skip the patch next week for the upcoming 5th week update on August 1st. Please look forward to the new Descendant Luna and Ultimate Valby, new intercept battles, new ultimate weapons, modules, external components, and skins on August 1st.

Last edited:

Pejo

Looks like you need "ultimate" bunny for the specific legendary tier module, but apparently this build is the highest DPS (single target AND AoE) found so far in the game.

Wonder how much worse it is without the legendary module.

Here's a vid of him taking down Devourer solo in like 20 seconds.

TrebleShot

Running as Viessa but cant beat Death Bride in group or solo, I know shes weak to fire but its almost impossible and takes a decade to get her health down, my character is around lvl 34.

Pejo

Whew just made it to Pyromaniac and my group got toasted. I really dislike Dead Bride and Pyro because of that like 1/3 of the arena AoE madness while they're totally invincible. I get that you're supposed to shoot those little satellites on his back but how the fuck are you supposed to hit those while shit is killing you from every direction and they glitch whichever direction he turns (they don't have pathing of their own, they are just locked to his animations/movement).

It's a shame that the game is built to just say "hope matchmaking gets some high level dude to carry you" if you're fighting things 'at level'. No way you're gonna clear it uncoordinated with a bunch of randoms.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
This is one of those games where I acknowledge the complaints against it are fair... but its just fun to play and I keep going back to it. Just running around shooting things is addictive, they really really nailed the feel of moment to moment gameplay if nothing else.

Last edited:

panda-zebra

DPS affected by frame rate is silly stuff. Remember Destiny 2 having these issues on PC at times. So does the ps4 version of the game running on ps5 perform better than the ps5 native version? I'd deffo go with an uglier ps4 version if it meant a better damage, lol. No 120Hz tv here but have psvr2 so could use cinematic mode on that to do some DPS testing between version and settings.

Whew just made it to Pyromaniac and my group got toasted.
With only a bit of time to play recently I was blocked by that boss for longer than I'd have wanted, I didn't want to burn my little play windows on fighting that thing over and over, so used all the time to farm up decent gear and tune some things just for him in the highest level activities available. Seeing videos claiming it was easy to solo, but then realising they had level 100 weapons and very highly tuned characters and mods was just annoying- nothing really relevant to what its like being stuck as f2p with lv 6x gear and far more limited options. The few times I tried solo it was too easy to get dragged in to combating the ads so not making enough progress on the boss as the time ticked away. For me just too much attention from everything even if it was nice to feel very tanky again like the first few hours of the game.

It's a shame that the game is built to just say "hope matchmaking gets some high level dude to carry you" if you're fighting things 'at level'. No way you're gonna clear it uncoordinated with a bunch of randoms.

Matchmaking gave no shortage of fairly weak characters with bad setups and a good few clusters of bunnies trying to get their quest done (very annoying to have that in the game when it's only adding to progression stress for many). Came close a few times but also had many more attempts where one person would make it impossible for the other 3. Frustrating stuff. Finally got matched with 2 more Viessas, both high level and set up well, so got it done fairly easily that run. Knew keep going back in retrying over and over would eventually work out but it was getting tempting to just drop the game instead which probably isn't the intended plan, that being directing you towards spending instead, but when a game has such blatant cock-blocks it's difficult to support. I'd normally have considered spending on an F2P by now, battle pass or something else, but here I have little faith it's worthwhile right now.

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member
This is one of those games where I acknowledge the complaints against it are fair... but its just fun to play and I keep going back to it. Just running around shooting things is addictive, they really really nailed the feel of moment to moment gameplay if nothing else.
Yeah, there’s certain things that are really crap like the collect the orb missions with the moving platforms, red platforms and red grappling points...and to whoever created those missions just know; that you are sadistic fucks and should seek professional help.

Some of the monetization things are sort of restrictive (not being able to color base suits), as well as some head scratchers on monetization; like why would anyone spend that much on fast forwarding a research project…it’s like even if you have like 10 whatever currency it’s not worth it to save 2 minutes or whatever it is, and the full amount you might as well be buying full characters with premium skins…not sure that’s the best way to monetize.

But despite that I’ve been having about as much fun as I had playing the Destiny games and a bit more than Warframe. It has a plot that’s probably been the most coherent between the three games from the get go (although that is not saying much lol) and it’s a decent wind down game till you hit the equipment walls; seriously start stacking defence and HP with upgrading mods (there’s two main blue mods for both and upgrade those as high as you can first), and ignore shields (element resistances are useful but less useful than defence), and look for external mods with added Def or HP with the secondary stat purple or better at the bottom of the page (not just the main stat).

Last edited:

Pejo

With only a bit of time to play recently I was blocked by that boss for longer than I'd have wanted, I didn't want to burn my little play windows on fighting that thing over and over, so used all the time to farm up decent gear and tune some things just for him in the highest level activities available. Seeing videos claiming it was easy to solo, but then realising they had level 100 weapons and very highly tuned characters and mods was just annoying- nothing really relevant to what its like being stuck as f2p with lv 6x gear and far more limited options. The few times I tried solo it was too easy to get dragged in to combating the ads so not making enough progress on the boss as the time ticked away. For me just too much attention from everything even if it was nice to feel very tanky again like the first few hours of the game.
How do you farm gear higher than your progress? Like I can't get to Hagios or Fortress until I beat this ahole. Is there some hidden mechanic where you get drops 1-2 levels higher than your average gear in certain modes or something?
Matchmaking gave no shortage of fairly weak characters with bad setups and a good few clusters of bunnies trying to get their quest done (very annoying to have that in the game when it's only adding to progression stress for many). Came close a few times but also had many more attempts where one person would make it impossible for the other 3. Frustrating stuff. Finally got matched with 2 more Viessas, both high level and set up well, so got it done fairly easily that run. Knew keep going back in retrying over and over would eventually work out but it was getting tempting to just drop the game instead which probably isn't the intended plan, that being directing you towards spending instead, but when a game has such blatant cock-blocks it's difficult to support. I'd normally have considered spending on an F2P by now, battle pass or something else, but here I have little faith it's worthwhile right now.
Yea I'll probably just keep throwing myself at it until I luck out and get grouped with some level 100 gigachad or something. I don't mind losing and learning the fight but it sucks that it halts story progression until I clear it.

*edit*

New dev note. Sounds like they are actually listening to complaints, that's a good sign. Decreased Outpost cooldowns and shuffling void shard drops from various towers is awesome.
452x74uaumdd1.png

Last edited:

panda-zebra

How do you farm gear higher than your progress? Like I can't get to Hagios or Fortress until I beat this ahole. Is there some hidden mechanic where you get drops 1-2 levels higher than your average gear in certain modes or something?
You can't, I just did the highest level missions in the unlocked area for drops - maybe I stated the wrong level, I believe it was high 60s but can't recall right now.

Isa

So instead of nerfing the loot spot we are buffing others so you can loot all over the game. Certainly a new way to approach a boosting spot. More of this please.
I agree, their responses so far have been impressive and I like the upgrading other areas instead of nerfing the abused or broken stuff is quite nice.

I also really dig the upgrades to Void Shard farming, between two areas I've been mainly running the drops are far more generous now.
Running as Viessa but cant beat Death Bride in group or solo, I know shes weak to fire but its almost impossible and takes a decade to get her health down, my character is around lvl 34.
I feel you, Ultimate Viessa is my main for now, and I was brickwalled against the Dead Bride. really frustrating as I though I'd just quit. My friends came in quick to help though, they carried me through the fight lol. I also levelled up another character which made the fight far better as well, and got me some nice Mastery ranks to boot.

Game has the same feeling as early Warframe, ie the tileset days before the open world shit.

Surprised they haven't nuked that valby farm either, bodes well for the game.

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member
5fF6IEK.jpeg

Listening to some D&B on Spotify and this happens...the BPM suddenly quadrupled… being a Bunny main it was the best thing ever. Definitely giving some early Destiny vibes sort of like when the whole lobby suddenly was trying to play keep away with the soccer ball and the floaty yoga ball.

Last edited:
Hard mode is fun. It kind of feels like what the real campaign experience should have been based on the insane army of mobs you're mowing down Gears style, but the game needs more side missions that utilize it better. As of now it just feels like it's there on every map like it's a bonus mode instead of an extended experience.

Pejo

Looks like the devs aren't so great after all. They're walking back the Valby farm thing as a translation error. Well whatever, I haven't even done the Valby farm, and I don't really care. I still remember the great Destiny loot cave though.
j9lh0rrmk6ed1.png

Looks like the devs aren't so great after all. They're walking back the Valby farm thing as a translation error.
Yea it's not a translation error, they're just changing their mind. I've done it as other Descendants to level them up (it's faster than Kingston defence mission). Can't have people getting too much too easily, we want to milk them.

Top Bottom