• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I like the art style :D

f1racestars_495061.jpg

lol I can see why they didn't want to put Pastor on the promo art work but why no Kimi?

Alright, here's a pretty big problem for me. I was watching some of the Quali laps from last year, and KERS along with DRS were being used up automatically by the car.

I remember Rosberg saying that he had to resort to manual use of DRS in the race once, have they employed an automated system for their use? Is there an extra two buttons at the back of the steering wheel?

NHale

Alright, here's a pretty big problem for me. I was watching some of the Quali laps from last year, and KERS along with DRS were being used up automatically by the car.

I remember Rosberg saying that he had to resort to manual use of DRS in the race once, have they employed an automated system for their use? Is there an extra two buttons at the back of the steering wheel?

I believe some drivers use a pedal to activate the DRS while others prefer a button on the steering wheel.

Lucius86

Banned
If I didn't like my current avatar so much, and I had blonde hair, that Grosjean avatar would be mine.

I am however bracing myself for WEBGOD.

EDIT: Although why Grosjean is not smiling is clearly an artistic inaccuracy.

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
Maria making great progress
The team said that, despite the injures she suffered eight days ago in her testing accident, her recovery has been "remarkable".

"Following two successful surgical procedures in the days following the accident, last Saturday the medical team at Addenbrooke's Hospital began to gradually reduce the level of Maria's sedation," Marussia said in a statement.

"By Sunday morning, Maria was awake and able to speak to her family, which provided a very important - albeit early - indication that there were positive signs for Maria's recovery.

"Since that time, Maria has been making small but significant steps. She was moved out of the Neurological Critical Care Unit on Monday and is no longer receiving sedation. Her family remain by her side and she is communicating freely with them and the medical team. Medical assessments are ongoing to monitor Maria's improving condition."

De Villota was involved in a freak accident while carrying out straight-line testing for the team at Duxford airfield on July 3rd.

She lost her right eye in the accident.
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/de-villota-recovery-remarkable-092132615.html

The worst is over, but she still has an uphill struggle to get back to normality. I'm sure she can do it.

I was just thinking they should merge that hilarious Speed intro into the game and you could get some kind of power up to turn Alonso into a wolf or Jensen into robot. That intro was used again at Silverstone last weekend.

Lach

I call dibbs on Kobayashi when he's released.

I will battle with Acrid and the other guy with a Kobayashi Avatar if I have to.

Staab

Lol, Lewis lookin' crazeh :

BDmnf.jpg

He got scolded by Nicole for partying till 6am in a penthouse (gotta love the dailymail!).

Omiee

is vettel taken? because i cant grab it now because im at work.

edit: ill take the third one of the vettel set.

man thanks for saving it for me !!

Omiee

Edmond Dantès;39830366 said:
Now I'll read everything you say in Vettel's voice.

You know obviously thats the right thing to do. Especially when i say:

Thats what im talking about.

I cant wait untill vettel wins a race again.

Edmond Dantès;39832433 said:
Carefree and not affected by the massive expectations place upon him by everyone in the F1 world. He really did look like he'd go on to dominate F1 for the next decade.

Sounds like the Vettel we have right now. I wonder if Lewis and Jenson will ever get their second championship.

Omiee

Edmond Dantès;39832433 said:
Carefree and not affected by the massive expectations place upon him by everyone in the F1 world. He really did look like he'd go on to dominate F1 for the next decade.
Thats before i showed up.

Top Bottom