• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Shaneus

Maybe he did it..

ibdWrP9ZIhWf1e.jpg

scnr
Wow. Incepted.

I think my brain just exploded.

f0rk

Apparently they do free weekends for sports and movies all the time so I don't think it's desperation, was always going to happen.

How many people here have been to a GP and where? I'm thinking about what to do with my time next year between graduation and starting work and considering travelling Europe with GPs as a focal point. Not sure if I'm being realistic or not, but being crazy ambitious is the point with travelling in your early 20s right?

Adamm

Apparently they do free weekends for sports and movies all the time so I don't think it's desperation, was always going to happen.

I don't ever remember them doing free weekends, but I've been subscribed to sky sports for years so maybe I didn't notice.

Its also probably a reminder for people to get their subscription renewed for the new football season. So prepare for hundreds of ads about the premier league during the build up & practice!

kharma45

I don't ever remember them doing free weekends, but I've been subscribed to sky sports for years so maybe I didn't notice.

Its also probably a reminder for people to get their subscription renewed for the new football season. So prepare for hundreds of ads about the premier league during the build up & practice!

They've done them a good few times now, both for movies and sports.

As you say, it's mainly to attract new customers in time for the Premiership.

Ark

Edmond Dantès;39902429 said:
I wonder if this is a reaction to the abysmal British GP ratings or something that has been in the pipeline.

Since it's the entire Sports package I imagine it's been in the pipeline for some time, plus like already mentioned they've done free weekends of the movie packages before.

Looks like I'll be staying out of this thread even more now with the picture spam.

smiggyRT

Since it's the entire Sports package I imagine it's been in the pipeline for some time, plus like already mentioned they've done free weekends of the movie packages before.

Yeah but the F1 is pretty much the only big sporting event on this weekend, but they have done this sort of thing before.

Shaneus

What is so wrong about it? Did not see anyone complaining a few weeks ago when we had 3 or 4 pages of webber pics and gifs lol.

Im disapointed =(
1. Everyone likes Webber. Not everyone likes Vettel.
2. Webber's handsome.
3. Weren't you coming around to Webber? What happened?

nny

This has nothing to do with F1, but I just wanted to share this great video: 10 years of WRC. I don't expect anyone in this thread to agree with me, but for me this is the pinnacle of motorsport.

Actually, it has a little bit to do with F1; there's Kimi crashing his car and saying "it was good fun" afterwards ;P

-x-x-x-

I just read this: Marussia have concluded that there was no car problem in Maria de Villota's accident. Probably just inexperience then. And a LOT of bad luck. :/

Top Bottom