• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

McNum

Yeah, it's nice to see Mercedes being pushed here. Vettel is forcing them to go all out, no sandbagging here or he will win. And I kind of want to see that happen. Honestly, this could be a theme for the entire season and I'd be happy.

Powerful Mercedes and the Ferrari annoyance that keeps them honest. This could be a good one.

pootle

Sooner or later those Red Bulls are going to hit the brakes and just keep on going.

EDIT: Heh, too late.

Vettel's move is looking like absolute genius now.

Amazing job from the team to cath the merccs.

Now, any rain in the offing?

DBT85

Sooner or later those Red Bulls are going to hit the brakes and just keep on going.

Horner "We think that the FIA should equalise the braking systems on these cars, they have the data, they can see that we need this fixed to make it interesting"

Edit: no shitting way Rosberg can pass German Jesus on track with older prime tyres. He couldn't make a stick stick in mud let alone a pass.

untitled-464um9.gif

malyce

Merc weak strategies getting shown up now that they have a bit of competition. Been saying this since Hungary last year. Once they lose that buffer and get taken out of their comfort zone the pit wall starts fucking up.

Humidex

Romain should probably have lifted off there...give himself a second chance later on...

Then again Perez has got a 10-sec, whoops!

Romain should probably have lifted off there...give himself a second chance later on...

Then again Perez has got a 10-sec, whoops!

Maybe, but Perez knew he was there all the way into the corner and his front wheel hit Grosjean's rear wheel which for me means Grosjean was ahead. Perez just drove him off the track.

duckroll

I'm still in shock that Vettel is actually getting results out of Ferrari right after Alonso bails out of the team, and McLaren goes from bad to worse with him joining them. Is it all just luck, or.... :p

Top Bottom