• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Juicy Bob

I'm still in shock that Vettel is actually getting results out of Ferrari right after Alonso bails out of the team, and McLaren goes from bad to worse with him joining them. Is it all just luck, or.... :p
That seems to be a taboo subject in F1. No one questions Alonso's talent in the car, but when it comes to leading the team, can we be sure he's really on the level of the greats?

Don't ban me but I'm suspicious. I mean, Ferrari get's $100m just for being Ferrari, they have huge political power. They just happen to be on pace with Mercedes from day one, especially after all the drama and sackings last season.

Plus, no one else seems to made much gains of Mercedes.

rossonero

Just started watching the race now and the red bulls are doing worse than the torr rossos? Fml

People here thinking it's something wrong with their brakes and with the amount of brake dust that is coming of both the Red Bulls it surely looks that way.

kharma45

Don't ban me but I'm suspicious. I mean, Ferrari get's $100m just for being Ferrari, they have huge political power. They just happen to be on pace with Mercedes from day one, especially after all the drama and sackings last season.

No surprise a works team have made big steps forward. No tin foil hat theory here.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

What exactly are you actually trying to say here?

Jezbollah

Ferrari have made a few key staff appointments in the past couple of years. The improvement shown in both engine and car is a culmination of these moves.

untitled-6zsuga.gif

Addnan

It's a conspiracy.

Ferrari are the only other works team.

Ferrari has been shit for years, but now, suddenly lyrics, they're the FIAs baby again? Also, from day one? They were 30s behind Mercedes on the first race.

I could see them cheating big time, because I'm also very suspicious of this sudden change get in pace, but I'm not even sure what else you're suggesting?

rossonero

Wait Hamilton on hards? Vettel is surely going to win this, right?

Feels good to be able to finally cheer on Vettel again after those last 2 Red Bull years when he was way too dominating. Weird to cheer on a Ferrari though, I've never done that before.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Mercedes killed themselves with that early stop after safety car - looks like they were betting on rain or that medium compound will die after 10 laps.

McNum

Wait, Hamilton had run out of Mediums? Oh, my.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but... GO VETTEL! Time to give the Mercs a bloody nose. They need it, for the sake of the season.

Lucius86

Banned

Autosport forums are over there....

It's no conspiracy. Ferrari have been crap for years. Suddenly they are good, and we have users questioning their integrity. Bit silly really.

rossonero

Wait, Hamilton had run out of Mediums? Oh, my.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but... GO VETTEL! Time to give the Mercs a bloody nose. They need it, for the sake of the season.

Wat?! They ran out of tires? How the f......

Dat Hamilton pace though. Surely Vettel is saving his tires right now?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Speaking of conspiracies; has anyone actually seen Merhi on screen today? Coincidence or FOM purposefully not showing them like that time they didn't show Force India cars?

Top Bottom