• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 ┇ 2024 ┇ Plan N for Next Season™

Lando squeezed Max in Spain, the difference is that Max actually moved out of the way unlike Lando. Even bigger difference is that the squeeze in Spain was quite egregious while the squeeze in Austria T3 is standard.

I4pwhTs.gif
OreTlad.gif

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Perez is done, I will be surprised if Red Bull doesn't reverse his contract for 2025+. You can have one or two worse weekends, but for him it's a long streak now and if McLaren's, Ferrari's and Merc's will continue to push Max won't be enough to ensure they get WCC.

They should hire Carlos to be a solid second driver, I don't think promoting Danny Ric will be a good idea.

Last edited:

quest

Not Banned from OT
Another botched race from McLaren. This was a easy 1-2 turned into 3-4. They have had the fastest or second fastest car in the last 7-8 races and only 1 win. Max and redbull took full advantage of the blunders today by McLaren to take second with the 3rd fastest car not remotely competitive the first 39 laps. That is what they do so well 9 out of 10 races maximize thier result.

Congratulations to Lewis well earned win. Was awesome to see.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Seems that McLaren hired some of the former Ferrari strategists. They've ruined races for both drivers, more for Oscar. I'd love to know who gave the order to have him stay out and lose 20-30 seconds instead of potentially losing around 5 from double stacking in the pits.

It's really nice to see how many different drivers won this year (and on legit terms).

Top Bottom