• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

untitled-5k8ua7.gif
untitled-2p7u9s.gif

untitled-45quj0.gif

Dilly

Banned
Typical that when I had to care about Ferrari they had Domenicali, and now I need a reason to dislike them they have Maurizio 'supercharisma' Arrivebene.

Ty4on

I don't know if seeing Massa passing Alonso will ever get old.
And yay for Vet-Ros fight!
Edit: was away and didn't know that Rai fell back

Oh well. Looks like I'm going to keep my avatar today. Lewis is gone as well. Maybe we'll get a funny post race interview with Nico again.

Aaron

FIA needs to pull back Merc a bit or its going to be a real boring season. They might as well give the trophy to Lewis now.

FIA needs to pull back Merc a bit or its going to be a real boring season. They might as well give the trophy to Lewis now.

That's nonsense. It's not the FIA's job to nerf Mercedes. Other teams simply need to be better and Ferrari clearly isn't quite there yet.

Ty4on

Oh well. Looks like I'm going to keep my avatar today. Lewis is gone as well. Maybe we'll get a funny post race interview with Nico again.
Especially if he wins :p
*crosses fingers*

I'm no Rosberg fan, but it is annoying seeing Hamilton be this dominating when Mercedes don't mess up.

Top Bottom