• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his biggest claim to fame was fucking Paris Hilton.

Which means we ALL have the potential to be LOCAL AUSTRALIAN CELEBRITIES for TWO MINUTES *.*

Nemesis_

I think his biggest claim to fame was fucking Paris Hilton.

Which means we ALL have the potential to be LOCAL AUSTRALIAN CELEBRITIES for TWO MINUTES *.*

No PHO, that was ROB MILLS.

RobMillsUpAllNight.jpg

Majmun

Pho, I had another Björk session today, and you are right. Volta is better than Medulla. *.*

The former has more listenable songs. Medulla is just vile.

I MIGHT try Biophilia now.

Also Pagan Poetry...this song. I'm discovering a new Bjork gem each day. *.*

Majmun

I've listended to Medulla for about 6 times now. And the only OK tracks are Vokuro and Who is it :')
The rest is just...terrible imo.

Vespertine eventually CLICKED and I absolutely love it now. But Medulla? Ehhhh bah.

On my 3rd Volta session. Definitely better than Medulla so far. Moblin can come at me. I will be ready.
iBtP1.gif

Peru

Her last albums are indeed lacking in actual ideas or good songs for the most part, especially that app album affair thing.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I've listended to Medulla for about 6 times now. And the only OK tracks are Vokuro and Who is it :')
The rest is just...terrible imo.

Vespertine eventually CLICKED and I absolutely love it now. But Medulla? Ehhhh bah.

On my 3rd Volta session. Definitely better than Medulla so far. Moblin can come at me. I will be ready.
iBtP1.gif
Sis it's a good thing you're HANDSOME to make up for your UGLY taste.

Majmun

I feel like I'm missing something when it comes to Bjork ;_;

I've shaded her for YEAAAAARS. There are receipts even in this thread. But that's only because I never gave her music any chance. But I did that this year.

Definitely one of the better artists out there. Some of her songs are already all-time favorite material. Yes, it's that good. *.*

Sis it's a good thing you're HANDSOME to make up for your UGLY taste.

Well, I won't hate on her anymore. You and Moblin should be proud

coVCB.gif

Peru

Björk underdog? She's got legend status to the point where she can waffle about with no real purpose these days and still stay respected and rich. I wish she did give more of a damn about doing great music and not just art 'projects' but whatever, I can go back and listen to Hyperballad all life.

unrelated (but also legend status):

tumblr_m70jetsl5e1qfwbsio1_500.png

GQ spread coming up.

So, hi Pop GAF! *waves* Until last night, I didn't even know this thread existed. I thought I would come and post here since I like pop music. Maybe I could even add some new faves to my catalog due to this thread, who knows. Anyways, I should tell ya'll about my musical taste I guess. My ultimate fave is Kelly Clarkson, no one can compare in my eyes, no one. Lady GaGa would be my second fave, because like Kelly, she is flawless. Others I dig are Ke$ha, Florence + The Machine, and Adam Lambert. I have others I like to listen to as well, but I don't want to bore ya'll with a list. So, my question, will I be accepted here?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So, hi Pop GAF! *waves* Until last night, I didn't even know this thread existed. I thought I would come and post here since I like pop music. Maybe I could even add some new faves to my catalog due to this thread, who knows. Anyways, I should tell ya'll about my musical taste I guess. My ultimate fave is Kelly Clarkson, no one can compare in my eyes, no one. Lady GaGa would be my second fave, because like Kelly, she is flawless. Others I dig are Ke$ha, Florence + The Machine, and Adam Lambert. I have others I like to listen to as well, but I don't want to bore ya'll with a list. So, my question, will I be accepted here?

Yes, welcome

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

botty

Banned

Welcome.

Interesting choice of faves.

ibxmtrb2BSkfYC.gif

Majmun

Hello,

You can take a seat next to Marius, Phonomezer and godelsmetric. They're seated in the I'M DEAF category.

But welcome anyway. :)

Christopher

download.php

Majmun

I love you all. But your taste is pretttttttty questionable sometimes.

I mean....Scissor Sisters...Kesha...Hagdonna???

Such skippable artists.

FYZX8.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Hello,

You can take a seat next to Marius, Phonomezer and godelsmetric. They're seated in the I'M DEAF category.

But welcome anyway. :)

ibjfwnvd9sd2dvwrzu8.gif

Why are you coming for MY wig. I like most of the artists you stan for sis.

Especially considering the only people on that list I have time for are Gaga and Florence.

I still must be the only PopGAFfer who actually will stan for Avril.

#hatersgonnahate

What I want to know is why are you gonna come in here and stan for FLOPS when you spend all your time in the rest of GAF trying to DRAG Pop GAF.

#hatersgonnahate

Mumei

None of us are accepted here, tbh.

Bladenic

Gaybert? Really? Yuck. Get out.

No. Really.

Ugly Lambert is the most heinous thing to be produced by America since... Well shit, he IS the worst of all time.

Mumei

^ I have always been confused by the vitriol he gets from Pop GAF. He seems so inoffensive.

Of course sis, what else?

Not here for MUMEI-LIKE HOUR LONG remixes.

Some BTW tracks are quite epic, especially after seeing them live though one must wonder how much of this is to do with memories of the song and the actual song itself. >_>

I don't even know any hour long remixes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom