• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

<3<3<3

blinking.jpg

If that is not STANNING I don't know what it is.

I felt OUT-GAYED by that post.

gZja1.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Hi POP-Gaf!

I've been lurking here for a while because it's a lot of fun to read this thread. I've discovered a lot of new music because of you all :)

And I am definitely here for some Kimbra! I'm not really well-versed in the stan lingo so don't excpect to much out of me. I hope to continue posting here more often.

iO1hHZx0XqZTW.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Hi POP-Gaf!

I've been lurking here for a while because it's a lot of fun to read this thread. I've discovered a lot of new music because of you all :)

And I am definitely here for some Kimbra! I'm not really well-versed in the stan lingo so don't excpect to much out of me. I hope to continue posting here more often.

Thats cool and all but who do you dislike?

oh and welcome
ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

Artemisia

Banned

More Kimbra fans are always welcome <3

Made some gifs from the Two Way Street video.

gif15vlu8.gif

gif2h7an6.gif

gif32eykf.gif

KWEENBRA

Bladenic

More Kimbra fans are always welcome <3

Made some gifs from the Two Way Street video.

gif15vlu8.gif

gif2h7an6.gif

gif32eykf.gif

KWEENBRA

She looks so different here that in Somebody that I used to Know. Still beautiful though.

When is she coming out with new stuff? For that matter when is Ellie Goulding? Both their albums are two years old already lol

Nemesis_

When is she coming out with new stuff? For that matter when is Ellie Goulding? Both their albums are two years old already lol

Lights only just hit Australia (the single) and has begun charting, which is odd considering how old it is.

I personally really like it but the general consensus seems to be that many find it quite boring. >_>

Artemisia

Banned

Vows is not even one year old if you're talking about the original NZ release. It was only just released in the US two months ago, so don't expect anything from her for a while.

Ellie Goulding's new album is coming out this year, and she already posted a song (not sure if it's going to be on it though) that is apparently indicative of the new sound for her album.

Hanging On (ft. Tinie Tempah )

Bladenic

Vows is not even one year old if you're talking about the original NZ release. It was only just released in the US two months ago, so don't expect anything from her for a while.

Ellie Goulding's new album is coming out this year, and she already posted a song (not sure if it's going to be on it though) that is apparently indicative of the new sound for her album.

Hanging On (ft. Tinie Tempah )

Oh yeah forgot Vows isn't that old.

I haven't heard the new Ellie song, will listen to it later. Tinie Tempah though?

Trigger

I actually heard Ellie Goulding on the radio while driving back from Savannah the other weekend and was thoroughly shocked. She should've smashed sooner tbh.

Wilsongt

What I want to know is why are you gonna come in here and stan for FLOPS when you spend all your time in the rest of GAF trying to DRAG Pop GAF.

#hatersgonnahate

I already apologized for my past dragging in the DJ Room and said I wouldn't do it again.

#onkneesaskingforforgiveness

Aguila

#ICONIC

Majmun

I'm liking Aguila.

He seems to love Kimbra, and dislikes Keshita and Perra.

But now I have to ask the $1mln question: What do you think of Beyonce?

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

So, hi Pop GAF! *waves* Until last night, I didn't even know this thread existed. I thought I would come and post here since I like pop music. Maybe I could even add some new faves to my catalog due to this thread, who knows. Anyways, I should tell ya'll about my musical taste I guess. My ultimate fave is Kelly Clarkson, no one can compare in my eyes, no one. Lady GaGa would be my second fave, because like Kelly, she is flawless. Others I dig are Ke$ha, Florence + The Machine, and Adam Lambert. I have others I like to listen to as well, but I don't want to bore ya'll with a list. So, my question, will I be accepted here?
I'm here for that.

iVPKElJ103W1p.gif

Hi POP-Gaf!

And this! Welcome *.*

Aguila

#ICONIC
I'm liking Aguila.

He seems to love Kimbra, and dislikes Keshita and Perra.

But now I have to ask the $1mln question: What do you think of Beyonce?

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

I like Beyonce
's body
, I like several of her songs, and I like that she can actually sing.
beyonce.gif

Trigger

So, hi Pop GAF! *waves* Until last night, I didn't even know this thread existed. I thought I would come and post here since I like pop music. Maybe I could even add some new faves to my catalog due to this thread, who knows. Anyways, I should tell ya'll about my musical taste I guess. My ultimate fave is Kelly Clarkson, no one can compare in my eyes, no one. Lady GaGa would be my second fave, because like Kelly, she is flawless. Others I dig are Ke$ha, Florence + The Machine, and Adam Lambert. I have others I like to listen to as well, but I don't want to bore ya'll with a list. So, my question, will I be accepted here?

Seeing Crumpet's post made me realize that I missed this. You're list is flawless (but I'm not sure about the rankings).

p8sFz.gif

Sounds like Kelly Clarkson jumped into Duets too soon.

I've come to accept her role on Duets; it gives me a new mp3 to add to my iPod each week and because it's doing so terribly she won't be shackled down to the show for the uncertain future! Could you imagine the embarrassment if the only way she could get a #1 was to do a a rent-a-hook collaboration with another judge? Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom