• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

New Nelly single is awful, what was she thinking.

It really is, what the fuck?

eminem-vs-lady-gaga.jpg

^ Flawless

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Far be it from me to encourage more Rihanna posts (barf), but random photos are random:

Ri and Taylor Swift showing up on Japanese tv with Perfume and KARA

tumblr_m2d9uyvlJn1qkai7ko1_1280.jpg

And always classy, the Bajan slag rollin' off a dude's head at Coachella

tumblr_m2nrciGygQ1rsr8ppo1_1280.png

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Time: The 100 Most Influential People in the World

I can't remember when Rihanna and I first met, but I think it was near a dance floor and one of her tracks was playing. The thing I remember was her being a normal person, not what you'd expect of a young woman about to take over the world. She's one of the coolest, hottest, most talented, most liked, most listened to, most followed, most impressive artists at work today, but she does it in her own stride. She works hard, very hard. She gives to her fans, friends and foundation not just herself but her energy and spirit.

Rihanna, 24, goes out of her way to support the people she believes in. She is one of the few people I know in that world of fame and celebrity who aren't all about themselves. She'll give a real part of herself to an ordinary person she may meet, and that's rare.

iXEE9SNylWDIH.gif

really?....
Adele made it too

Christopher

The Wanted's new CD comes out next week guys it's gonna be awesome.

I still can't believe Christina shaded Justin like that on live tv haha

Kyon

Banned
Gaga really tweeted that? Lol Not surprised she calls Brit the Queen of Pop it's to be expected though she did shade Brit on the MB tour, she still went to the Femme Fatale show last year. She still a stan as much as her little cutters want to drag Brit and start wars with Britney's fans

Kyon

Banned
In all honesty i never got the hate Brit and Gaga stans have for eachother, after time and time again they showed they like eachother. If they made a song together it would probably be #1 for like a year because those 2 can pull it off. Gaga wrote songs for her and she is a stan. It would make too much sense tbhhhh

Wilsongt

*runs into the thread quickly* Nelly Furtado has a new single?!

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURLS. *listen*

Edit: Hm... Not sure what to think about it. It certainly gets better as it goes on.

So I see she has a new album this year. I passed on her previous album do it to being in Spanish, but I will certainly be there for this new album Day 1.

Excellent. I <3 Nelly Furtado. She is on my "faves" list.

Kyon

Banned
Ugh that prune is everything that is wrong with America, conservative douche, thinking he is the voice of the people

Mumei

She looks good. The fringe of hair that seemed like bedhead and was going out of the frame was distracting me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom