• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII Hype

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
TreIII said:
Agreed. While we're on the subject of MOTW loving, I'd be all for putting in Tizoc the Griffon next game. Maybe he can even sub in for Raiden, since, unfortunately, Mr. Gorii is gone, and it just ain't the same without him.

It won't happen, but why not get Vader to do Raiden's voice in the future? Would be kinda ironic.

I'd love to see some of SNK's other franchises represented in KOF or NGBC. They have a whole bunch of characters at their disposal but a lot are never used. Here are some teams I'd love to see in upcoming games.

Team Metal Slug
Fio/Marco/Hyakutaro

Team Savage Reign
Rosa/Hayate/Carol or Eagle

Team HNG 64
Tsugumi/Gai/Shiki

Team FHD
Karnov/Ryoko/Matlock

Team World Heroes
Hanzo/Janne/Dragon

ADK All-Stars
Kisarah/Elta/Sasuke/Load Ran

Team Sunsoft
Arina/Rai/Dandy J/Rolf/Roomi/Kazuma/Juri

Team PachiSlot
Love Heart/Mui Mui/Chiffon

The Where Are They Now Team
Heavy D!/Rick/Alfred

New School SNK Team
Mignon/Akuji/Angelica

If this shows nothing else, it shows that I have too much time on my hands.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
USEFUL STUFF! Awesome Fights with nice cast variety, on v1.1------

2010 1014 GAME41 KOF XIII 大会 第3回 Part1
2010 1014 GAME41 KOF XIII 大会 第3回 Part2

USELESS STUFF!! Fantasy Roster Fun------

Kim and Hon Fu join up with May Lee or Jhun Hoon and make TEAM JUSTICE!

Raiden and Tizoc join up with Ramon / New Wrestle based character / Mastorious from Fighters History.

Rock Howard, B Jenet, and Kushnood/Marco become Team Garou 2 (Marco would be a great counter to Raiden's Drop kick, with his charge punch and kick!)

Hwa and Chin become drinking buddies (HA), add in any random 3rd character that has no other way of getting in with this team. (Oswald? Tung Fu Rue?) Or take out Hwa, add in Jubei (Fatal Fury 3) and get Team Old Guy!

And put Adelheid in somewhere. Boy deserves to develop! He's the son of KoF's True Boss character!

Yeah, ReXXX, I could deal with a lot of those teams, haha. Would love to get some form of Ryoko, (WH Ryoko + FH Ryoko = uber), and H(igher)D Waku Waku characters would absolutely rule the cosmos.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Remember brothers, we could get some new info from Oni Con. (3 Day event)

Also : Can i play to dream rosters too ?!

SAB CA said:
Oh well, while we're in fantasy rosters...

Kim and Hon Fu join up with May Lee or Jhun Hoon and make TEAM JUSTICE!

Raiden and Tizoc join up with Ramon / New Wrestle based character / Mastorious from Fighters History.

Rock Howard, B Jenet, and Kushnood/Marco become Team Garou 2 (Marco would be a great counter to Raiden's Drop kick, with his charge punch and kick!)

Hwa and Chin become drinking buddies (HA), add in any random 3rd character that has no other way of getting in with this team. (Oswald? Tung Fu Rue?) Or take out Hwa, add in Jubei (Fatal Fury 3) and get Team Old Guy!

And put Adelheid in somewhere. Boy deserves to develop! He's the son of KoF's True Boss character!

Yeah, ReXXX, I could deal with a lot of those teams, haha. Would love to get some form of Ryoko, (WH Ryoko + FH Ryoko = uber), and H(igher)D Waku Waku characters would absolutely rule the cosmos.

I agree with everything you've said except one. Rock has to enter KOF with Kain and Grant. I just don't see any other way he should be introduced to the series. Nobody would be ready for a Ryoko fusion. She's a straight monster in both series. A combo of the 2 would just be too nasty. And yes to a HD Waku Waku 7.

Fersis said:
Remember brothers, we could get some new info from Oni Con. (3 Day event)

Also : Can i play to dream rosters too ?!

Yes. Jump right in. Dream Rosters is the funnest.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
My own personal Rosterbation for KOFXIV, with the caveat of no cutting chars (SNK can't afford that), and no more then 4 new teams

Adel Rose Ash (find some storyline way to keep Ash around). this would be the Boss Team. Rose would be an annoying character- maybe Amakusa from Samsho-style teleporting and projectiling like Lucky Glauber.

Terry Andy Joe
King Mai Yuri
Ryo Robert Takuma
Elizabeth Duo Shen
Ralf Clark Leona
K' Maxima Kula
Athena Kensou Chin
Kim Raiden Hwa
Iori Vice Mature
Kyo Benimaru Goro

Duck Mary Rock- Terry's angry friends come back to beat him up.
Malin Oswald Yamazaki- new Outlaw team, knives not optional.
Billy Eiji Heavy D! - Yagami must die team. Heavy D hates Iori, and is a boxer to counter Kim's kicking, and Heavy is the best SNK boxer.

Mikhal

SAB CA said:
First off, +10 for awesome Avatar from an awesome game, heh heh.
Thanks! Though I assume you posted that before I changed it. I think my current one is better. :lol

arstal said:
My own personal Rosterbation for KOFXIV, with the caveat of no cutting chars (SNK can't afford that), and no more then 4 new teams
I rearranged the teams slightly to make a "new" team...

Terry, Joe, Andy
Ryo, Robert, Yuri
Elizabeth, Duo Lon, Shen
Ralf, Clark, Leona
Kim, Raiden, Hwa Jai
King, Mai, May Lee
Kyo, Benimaru, Goro
K', Maxima, Kula
Athena, Kensou, Bao (to continue the Dragon Spirit story)
Iori, Vice, Mature
Ash (Single Entry)

Masters Team
Chin, Takuma, Tung Fu Rue

New Hero Team
I'm assuming this will be a new saga with a new hero. At least 3 brand new characters, please!

Real Bout Team
Alfred, Rick Strowd, Xiangfei or Hon Fu

Outlaw Team
Oswald, Angel, Yamazaki

Some of the teams you guys have make no sense :lol
For KOFXIV if i get the Orochi team both version i happy .

Still i would love to see Mary , Rock ,Vanessa , Saisyu , Chizuru , Whip , Kasumi , Hotaru, Bonne , Tizoc .
I play allot of females in the KOF games.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
How old would Rock be at this point in the timeline? I hope he replaces *XIII ending spoiler*
Ash***
in the next arc.

I'd love to see Jenet, Whip, Mary (the obvious choice), Vanessa, and Angel come back. Tizoc would be awesome to see animated in the new style as a counterpoint to Raiden.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
11/16/10: VIDEO 5 of Direct Feed HD Goodness from the AI KoFXIII Tournament 2!

King of Fighters 13 Tournament 2 - Top8 The Answer vs Romance <- Kane317 reports this should be Top 6, and not Top 8.

King of Fighters 13 Tournament 2 - Top8 Chris vs Pizzaro <- Family Feud! A Battle Between Brothers?!?

King of Fighters 13 Tournament 2 - Top8 Chris vs Romance <- Awesome King and Kensou Play!

King of Fighters 13 Tournament 2 - Top8 Romance vs Mr KOF

King of Fighters 13 Tournament 2 - Grand Finals Reynald vs Mr KOF 01

Man, I hope Best Buy / Geek Squad reach a conclusion on my TV drama. I would love to download the 2K2 demo. :(

Has anybody made a WAV of "SELECT THE ODOR!" from KoF12? I'd love to have that on my phone. :D

Frankfurt

Banned
Be happy you had 30 second loading on your Saturn/PSX... My neoCD had waits of 50 seconds, even one minute in its last games... :lol

Choppasmith said:
What a wonderful metaphor. I would say that KoF is like that hole-in-the-wall restaurant that provides AMAZING food like no one else, but because it's hidden and obscured and more people would rather eat at a more familiar, but more mediocre place like Denny's (Capcom). The hole-in-the-wall place gets so ignored you fear it'll close down despite your best efforts to support it.

:lol

Awesome analogy.

About dream teams... Vanessa + Heavy D + Rick (hopéfully revealed to be her unknown husband)

And i want Angel and Shermie in the XIV, if it ever comes.

luka said:
How old would Rock be at this point in the timeline? I hope he replaces *XIII ending spoiler*
Ash***
in the next arc.

I'd love to see Jenet, Whip, Mary (the obvious choice), Vanessa, and Angel come back. Tizoc would be awesome to see animated in the new style as a counterpoint to Raiden.

I'd assume he'd be 17. The same age he was when MOTW started. He seems to be a little younger in 2003. And when I think about that it makes perfect sense. I wouldn't count on him being the new KOF hero though. They need to make MOTW 2 for that.

tzare

arstal said:
I'd kill for Hon-Fu in a KOF myself. Was my favorite of the Real Bout chars.

As for Heavy D!, a Billy/Eiji/Heavy D! Iori must die team would be nice someday.

This is the nice thing about KOF fandom- everyone has their own ideas on the roster. Rosterbating can be more fun then actually playing the game.
hon fu should be included in KOF for me.
btw, i know it is oimpossible, but i'd love capcom and snk to agree again and make both CvsSNK3 (with SFIV engine, which would fit very well with RBS characters) and SNKvsC2 with KOF's XIII 2D visuals.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
tzare said:
hon fu should be included in KOF for me.
btw, i know it is oimpossible, but i'd love capcom and snk to agree again and make both CvsSNK3 (with SFIV engine, which would fit very well with RBS characters) and SNKvsC2 with KOF's XIII 2D visuals.

And as usual Capcom would crap out a 3D game in a few months and cash in, while SNK spends the next year and a half and thousands of dollars rotoscoping and animating 2D versions of Capcom's cast on a game that will be less than half as successful. But it's nice to want things.

(I guess technically that exactly what's happening now :p)

Frankfurt

Banned
Vid from Oni-Con:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVghSQYQuE

Garou was a massive flop. They would only make another one if they were even crazier than they already are. It's like asking for a sequel to AOF3. I bet if every Garou fan in the world bought the sequel, it wouldn't even cover the cost of making the HUD. :lol A few thousand people in fighting game forums a profit does not make (especially since 95% only play it in emulators).

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Frankfurt said:
Vid from Oni-Con:

Garou was a massive flop. They would only make another one if they were even crazier than they already are. It's like asking for a sequel to AOF3. I bet if every Garou fan in the world bought the sequel, it wouldn't even cover the cost of making the HUD. :lol A few thousand people in fighting game forums a profit does not make (especially since 95% only play it in emulators).
Let me dream !!
Hope wet some news from this event.

tzare

Frankfurt said:
Vid from Oni-Con:

Such a pitty. But SNk could build momentum releasing their old games for XBLA/PSN with online and then maybe try to make a sequel, even if it was in 3d like SFIV, that is better than nothing. They even released Samurai Spirits Sen (whcih i recently bought and oh man, is just horrible XD )
BTW, KOFXII has many influences from AOF so i guess no direct sequels for AOF or Garou, but including some elements of those games in KOF could be a possibility: zoom, RBS combos, fluid animation (KOFXII has nice aniation, not as garou but..)

tzare said:
Such a pitty. But SNk could build momentum releasing their old games for XBLA/PSN with online and then maybe try to make a sequel, even if it was in 3d like SFIV, that is better than nothing.

Let's just hope if SNK goes the polygon route, they have more ambitious visual styling and personality than that abortion. I'd love to see a polygon based fighter that's similar to the great production art these companies produce. Unfortunately Dumps Fighter 4 shoots so wide of the mark it isn't funny, also horrible skin textures on characters need to die in a fire; so it will stop looking like characters were mutilated in a fire or carved from wood.

Ugh. . .

The Take Out Bandit said:
Unfortunately Dumps Fighter 4 shoots so wide of the mark it isn't funny, also horrible skin textures on characters need to die in a fire; so it will stop looking like characters were mutilated in a fire or carved from wood.

Ugh. . .

Why do u call it Dumps Fighter 4 lol.

TreIII

Frankfurt said:

Garou was basically a victim of too many bad circumstances. It was released near the end of SNK's "original" life time (where it was hard for pretty much hard for the company to make a profit off of anything that wasn't KOF), it was emulated before the damn game even hit the streets officially (most pirates were playing a patched beta rom) and then if that wasn't bad enough, some people (of course) whined about how their favorite characters didn't return in MOTW.

Even so, I would like to see SNK return to the game sooner or later. And going by at least some past remarks, it seems that still may happen some day. At this point, I wouldn't mind if MOTW2 turns out to be a 3D game, as long as it was at least as competent a 3D Fighting Game effort as KOF:MIRA.

Let's just hope if SNK goes the polygon route, they have more ambitious visual styling and personality than that abortion. I'd love to see a polygon based fighter that's similar to the great production art these companies produce.

Yeah, this in a nutshell. :lol

kitzkozan

Choppasmith said:
What a wonderful metaphor. I would say that KoF is like that hole-in-the-wall restaurant that provides AMAZING food like no one else, but because it's hidden and obscured and more people would rather eat at a more familiar, but more mediocre place like Denny's (Capcom). The hole-in-the-wall place gets so ignored you fear it'll close down despite your best efforts to support it.

Whew, anyway, even as a more casual fighting game fan that doesn't know ALL the ins and outs of fighters, their characters are so full of style and class, it's a wonder to me, sometimes, how Capcom's come up on top (for the record, I don't hate Capcom or anything, I just think, as far as fighters go, SNK is just all around better than Capcom, but I see it as a Marvel over DC kind of thing).

And well, pardon me for gushing, but I'm so hyped and ready for XIII's release. :D I'm still contemplating on buying a 360 SOLELY for SNK's XBLA titles (among a couple other exclusives)

You are just as biaised as Capcom fanboys are. :lol

There's plenty of reasons to both like and dislike SNK or Capcom.On the whole,SNK has made a ton more bad business moves and that's why they are ultimately a more underground version of Capcom.

SNK games do not scream big leagues,that's all there is to it.I can see why Capcom will always be more popular than SNK:

- gameplay in Capcom games has always been more accessible.

- stereotyped characters easy to identify,the typical character archetype

- Capcom as a whole has always been interested in western culture/themes.Resident evil take place in the US,Ghouls'n'goblins=medieval setting,Final fight=take place in the US,etc. (more than ever now)

- vastly superior production values (more flash,more bombastic supers, the vs serie where Capcom went crazy with Marvel characters,etc).

- characters are really buff to reflect the training and damage/physical feats they can perform,big monstrous dudes hit super hard and move slowly while smaller fighters have lower stamina and are quicker,Chun Li as the strongest woman in the world with massive thighs to justify causing so much damage with her legs,etc.I think it just fit with americans to have these characters who look the part,instead of numerous SNK characters who are super skinny or are more magical in nature.

I think japanese characters,especially skinny males can bother westerners.A lot of people complain about FF male characters who weight 140 pounds and carry a gigantic sword and the same is true with fighters.They just don't like seeing grapplers in KOF having mobility and rushing down or skinny males/females doing monstrous damage.When something doesn't really look the part,it start to cause problem even if it's over the top to begin with (and the same is true in movies as I always hear the same complain about female oriented action movies).

This is why nobody is going to take arcana heart or melty blood seriously except the otakus/japanophiles.

kitzkozan

Choppasmith said:
Now, unlike a lot of other people here in this topic, I only got into SNK less than a decade ago with CVS2. I had NO idea who these SNK guys were except for the FF guys (Mai, Joe, and Terry from watching FF:The Motion Picture late at night a few years prior) and I was at least lucky to recognize Haohmaru and Nakoruru from SS since that was like the ONLY Arcade game in my little town. But what struck me about the SNK characters is that they just had a certain "edge" to them. Like what MK does with it's over the top gore, but cooler.

I mean seriously, could you imagine my reaction for seeing things like Iori's Maiden Masher for the first time? (and keep in mind CVS doesn't even have blood) That stuff's just awesome! I then began to notice NO ONE on Capcom's side had anything that really matched up (aside from maybe a couple exceptions, most characters' supers are pretty much just some kind of high damaging variation of a special move (punch, kick, grapple, or fireball) To sum up, Capcom characters really lack the "oomph" in their moves.

When SFIV came out, they used 3D graphics to have these Cinematic finishers, but it seemed like such a cop-out. I was thinking "Gee Capcom, you finally do in 3D what SNK has been doing in 2D for years. Classy." And let's not forget the new characters, namely El Fuerte and C. Viper.

Anyway, sorry if I derailed the thread, but SNK characters will always have, more oomph, more style, more SHEER AWESOMENESS than the vast majority of Street Fighter. They've really tapped into that sweet spot. They're not tame like Capcom (yeah Fuck you Seth K.), they're not a showcase for gore like MK, and they're not overly wacky Animu like Guilty Gear and BlazBlue.

You see,that's the thing. :lol

I see it as the complete opposite.Most SNK characters bore me to death and I couldn't care less for most of their moveset or super.I prefer something that is closer to traditional martial art than those "magical" attack.Nope,never gonna be a fan of most SNK characters.Good for SNK to find their own niche,but I prefer SF and moveset which are inspired first and foremost from old cheesy kung fu flicks.

The Marvel vs DC analogy is somewhat valid. :D Marvel has been grounded in "reality" somewhat more than DC.Some stuff in DC is way out there,especially Wonder woman. :lol Globally,I prefer Marvel to DC but comic purists will probably tell you that both suck ass (indy comics is where it's at). :lol

It's similar to MMA,as I will never be a fan of that sport.I have the highest respect for the athletes as I know it require a ton of skills,probably moreso than most martial art or boxing (and I saw that Fight science serie) but if it look like shit to me,I won't care.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Let's just hope if SNK goes the polygon route, they have more ambitious visual styling and personality than that abortion. I'd love to see a polygon based fighter that's similar to the great production art these companies produce. Unfortunately Dumps Fighter 4 shoots so wide of the mark it isn't funny, also horrible skin textures on characters need to die in a fire; so it will stop looking like characters were mutilated in a fire or carved from wood.

Ugh. . .

I thought the MI games were decent, though should have been Fatal Fury games as the gameplay and storyline seemed like a FF game with KOF chars tacked on who didn't belong.
(except Seth). I also liked Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition. I didn't like Buriki One- the controls were so wonky.

I know my opinion is in a tiny minority of SNK fans, but I'm used to that.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
arstal said:
I thought the MI games were decent, though should have been Fatal Fury games as the gameplay and storyline seemed like a FF game with KOF chars tacked on who didn't belong.
(except Seth). I also liked Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition. I didn't like Buriki One- the controls were so wonky.

Agreed on Maximum Impact. Each game got better, too. Regulation A was really, really good and it's too bad it never got a U.S. release it. It would have also have made for a perfect downloadable title on PSN or XBLA.

TreIII

arstal said:

You're not alone. As I allude to above, I love KOF: MIRA. SNK were fools to let Falcoon get away, and thus do more to kill what was a nicely-selling property on the same token.

But any way, again, I would love to see SNK do more to keep that going. KOF can continue to be 2D, but perhaps a MOTW sequel could actually move into 3D. After all, with the way the FF series loved to experiment with "3D movement" throughout its history, maybe such a move would actually make sense for the series...

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
TreIII said:
You're not alone. As I allude to above, I love KOF: MIRA. SNK were fools to let Falcoon get away, and thus do more to kill what was a nicely-selling property on the same token.

But any way, again, I would love to see SNK do more to keep that going. KOF can continue to be 2D, but perhaps a MOTW sequel could actually move into 3D. After all, with the way the FF series loved to experiment with "3D movement" throughout its history, maybe such a move would actually make sense for the series...

I know I"m not alone, but people do gag at Falcoon art (I do also).

MI2 had some gameplay problems, but it wasn't bad. the real problem was too much meter- it was like a cross between Darkstalkers and Real Bout Special- which the problems that implies.

the one series SNK should try a 3D remake on is Last blade though. Revamping the gameplay would improve it also, as Last Blade is popular in spite of its gameplay.

Fersis

King of Fighters XIII 1.1 will be displayed and set on FREE PLAY will be held at the Southern California Regionals this weekend. Special thanks to Oscar (The Answer) for allowing us to use his own personal Viewlix Cabinet, Alex Valle (director of So Cal Regionals) and his group for allowing us to display this setup, SNK Playmore USA/JP for reacting on last minute’s notice and of course, our hairy chia Pet, Giby for handling all the details
Source : Dreamcancel.com / SNK-CAPCOM.com

luka

Loves Robotech S1
SAB CA said:
Another Direct Feed HD AI Video from their Tourney-2: King of Fighters 13 Tournament 2 - Top8 Romance vs Mr KOF
yfdGM.gif

Fersis

SNKP its going to have a big presence in SoCal Regionals this saturday

KOF XIII Tournament Details

Location: Will be in main gaming hall, where everyone is (more specific details in the next day)

Registration: Starts on Saturday at 10:00 A.M. next to KOF XIII Cabinet, FREE to first 32 participants (we will roll call before tournament starts, whoever is not there will be replaced). See Giby or Oscar (The Answer) to sign up.

Date/Time: Saturday, November 6th, 2010, starts at 5.00pm sharp. A roll call will be performed beforehand to make sure all 32 spots are filled.

System: Because we only have 1 copy of this game, it is a single elimination, 1 match for the preliminary rounds, 2 out of 3 for the Semis, 3 out of 5 for the Finals.

Game Rules: Go all out. No limits at this point, so play as cheap as you want to win.

Prizes: Top 8 Finishers will receive prizes/swag from SNK Playmore JP/USA and Store Credit from www.arcadeshock.com

1st Place: Customized PS3 Slim Designed by SNK Playmore JP/USA (+$150.00 Store Credit at www.arcadeshock.com)

2nd Place: SNK Playmore Arcade Stick (+ SNK Swag Bag + $100.00 Store Credit at www.arcadeshock.com)

3rd Place: SNK Playmore Prize (+ SNK Swag Bag + $75.00 Store Credit at www.arcadeshock.com)

4th Place: SNK Playmore Prize (+ SNK Swag Bag + $60.00 Store Credit at www.arcadeshock.com)

5th Place: SNK Playmore Prize (+ SNK Swag Bag + $50.00 Store Credit at www.arcadeshock.com)

6th Place: SNK Playmore Prize (+ SNK Swag Bag + $40.00 Store Credit at www.arcadeshock.com)

7th Place: SNK Playmore Prize (+ SNK Swag Bag + $35.00 Store Credit at www.arcadeshock.com)

8th Place: SNK Playmore Prize (+ SNK Swag Bag + $25.00 Store Credit at www.arcadeshock.com)

We are waiting on the prizes from SNK Playmore Japan to arrive before announcing the rest of the items.

<3 KOFXIII <3

Fersis

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Thx! Played it for a while when I was there. I suck but it was a blast to play. It's a game that I can tell you really need to spend some time with to do anything significant. Marvel 3 on the other hand you can just jump in an play.

Fersis

haunts said:
Thx! Played it for a while when I was there. I suck but it was a blast to play. It's a game that I can tell you really need to spend some time with to do anything significant. Marvel 3 on the other hand you can just jump in an play.
Its beautiful isnt?
You should interview him by mail.
I could help with questions

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Fersis said:
Its beautiful isnt?
You should interview him by mail.
I could help with questions

Yeah its one thing to watch videos but to see it in person with sick players going at it is a whole nother story. Cant fuckin wait to dig into this game. :)

Ill see about another interview. Mr KOF said he wants to do a text interview so if you guys have anything for me, shoot over the questions. Prolly put it together next week.

ps: was gonna get a video interview with mr kof but the battery on my camera died from filming so much!

Fersis

haunts said:
Yeah its one thing to watch videos but to see it in person with sick players going at it is a whole nother story. Cant fuckin wait to dig into this game. :)

Ill see about another interview. Mr KOF said he wants to do a text interview so if you guys have anything for me, shoot over the questions. Prolly put it together next week.
Awesome awesome news, if you want to i can 'collect' the questions from the GAF guys and then send it to you via PM.

EDIT: Im glad to see SNKP finally getting in touch with the community.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
First off, we asked him when King of Fighters XIII is coming out for consoles and he responds that it's coming in 2011 for sure, but didn't give a specific date. He also mentions they are planning a lot of events around the console release too, so something to look forward to.
2na8cq1ibc4.gif

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Fersis said:
Awesome awesome news, if you want to i can 'collect' the questions from the GAF guys and then send it to you via PM.

EDIT: Im glad to see SNKP finally getting in touch with the community.

Yeah please do that. Send em over via PM, and if I can think of anything else ill let him know. Ill of course give a shout out to all the NeoGAF KOF fans too during all this.

Lets plan to get all the questions together by Friday and ill send them over the weekend. ^^b

Top Bottom