• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Krispy Kreme ‘Donut Dog’ Is The Best Way To Die At A Baseball Game This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
TdOmKg3l.jpg

Because lots of people would eat a hot dog and a donut in the same day--hell, they'd eat those two food items within the same hour--but put the two together? Suddenly it's HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU WILL DIE.

Looks good to me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Because lots of people would eat a hot dog and a donut in the same day--hell, they'd eat those two food items within the same hour--but put the two together? Suddenly it's HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU WILL DIE.

Looks good to me.
It looks like a good laxative I'll give you that.

To all of you doubters of the hotdog+sweet combination; next time y'all make a hot dog at home, put peanut butter and jam on the bun instead of ketchup and mustard or whatever. You'll be thanking me.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Where's the gaffer that was hating on sweet meat at, I thought he would be in here damning people to hell.

gooface

Banned
I'd try it, I had a breakfast sandwich once with a glazed doughnut used instead of a bagel. It was a sticky mess but it was good.

daveo42

Banned
I'd try it if it was an all beef dog and not some chop shop hot dog. Or just add more bacon, because that can never be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom