• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Left Behind |OT|

Hubb

Is Riley the daughter of Marlene?

I'm interested in how they are going to handle combat in this game. Since
a big plot point of the story was Ellie becoming desensitized to killing; it wouldn't make much sense for her to commit many (really any, but I can see myself letting it slide for the sake of the enjoyment of the game) kills

The comics make it pretty clear that answer is no. Unless they pull some crazy twist thing in this DLC. Riley meets Marlene in the comics and neither of them know each other.

As far as combat goes.
Any killing of humans I imagine will be Riley's doing, but I don't expect much of it. I assume most of it will be luring people into traps or escaping. We will probably see Ellie with a bow, she did tell Joel at Bill's she was a good shot with one.

rataplein

bought the season pass.

how do i get the documentary?. in my download list i only see the "perks" for single player.

also, i will automatically able to download left behind or i have to do something on the 14.

thanks in advance.

My mistake, I was just going off the information in the OP. That's good though, I hope it's longer.

officetwss.gif

bought the season pass.

how do i get the documentary?. in my download list i only see the "perks" for single player.

also, i will automatically able to download left behind or i have to do something on the 14.

thanks in advance.

You have to download it in-game. Kind of annoying as you can't background download it and it's 1080P so quite a large file. It should be listed under downloads.

-MD-

2 hours is a massive disappointment, wow. I was expecting like 4-5.

Edit: Still gonna buy it though prob.

I'm really interested in seeing how the gameplay between these two characters differ from the main game. I expect very little weapon use. I'm guessing things like crafting is gone since it probably wouldn't make much sense.

Drainer

Banned
I wish people wouldn't focus on length so much, especially when the price isn't exorbitant.

If the value is decent, and the quality is there, then I have no problem with short DLC/campaigns. In fact, I'm starting to prefer them.

Flandy

bought the season pass.

thanks in advance.

Download the Day 1 Bonus DLC. I didn't download it and when I started the game up I couldn't find it.
You need to download the unlock for it to appear under the downloadables section of the main menu

I wish people wouldn't focus on length so much, especially when the price isn't exorbitant.

If the value is decent, and the quality is there, then I have no problem with short DLC/campaigns. In fact, I'm starting to prefer them.

Exactly and has every outlet that played the DLC said it can be done in 2 hours? I thought it took IGN a few hours to beat it?

Drainer

Banned
Exactly and has every outlet that played the DLC said it can be done in 2 hours? I thought it took IGN a few hours to beat it?

Even if it IS 2 hours. Surely it would be replayable as well.

It's cheaper than a icket to the movies but I can replay the DLC as much as I want. I mean, that's a simnple analogy, but seems pretty apt to me.

I know the word entitled isn't liked a lot around here, but MAN, it's hard not to use it sometimes. I mean ultimately, no one is being forced ot buy anything here. Developers/Publishers make content, they set a price and you choose to either buy it or not buy it.

I mean, people can always wait (which I might due ot backlog) and I'm sure there'll be a PS Plus discount later.

leng jai

How is 2 hours for 15 dollars unacceptable? If you multiply that exactly that's 8 hours for a $60 game. Add to the fact that there's probably zero filler and it seems fine to me.

When does the embargo go up? In any case, the price doesn't seem all that high to be if it stands as a great, self-contained product. The 2 hour number is still from one source but we'll see how it all works out. Enjoyed the multiplayer for a few hours yesterday so I will probably download the season pass tonight.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Hmm, so how would I go about purchasing this?

I have a European version of the game on disc but I use an American PSN account.

What time does PS Store usually update? My internet is kinda slow and I'm hoping I can download it while I am sleeping so I can play it in the morning.

Hmm, so how would I go about purchasing this?

I have a European version of the game on disc but I use an American PSN account.

I believe that you'll need an account that matches the country your game is from. So, if it's a UK copy then you'll need a UK account. Once you have it downloaded then you can play it on your US account.

What time does PS Store usually update? My internet is kinda slow and I'm hoping I can download it while I am sleeping so I can play it in the morning.

This is going up Friday, so it could literally go up at any time.

I'm so pumped for new SP Last of Us content that realistically I'd probably pay twice as much just for 2 hours. Can't wait till next weekend. My tears will be ready.

d00d3n

I have a feeling that the "2 hours" will last me much longer than that. These approximate playtime counts always seem to be based on people who rush through their games. Perfectionist stealthing (especially resetting checkpoints) and double checking areas for loot takes a lot of time.

Great Treailer, but it should have been Game of the GENERATION trailer!

This truly is the best game ever made IMO, nothing comes close to its brilliance. Dev´s have been working hard for the lifetime of PS360 to build something like this. It would obviously be ND that ended that generation with the best and most visual impressive game across both platforms. Cant wait to see what they will bring to PS4!

Top Bottom