• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us |OT| It Can’t Be For Nothing (Spoilers)

Sony's E3 press conference.

Neil Druckmann walks out on stage as the first speaker.

"I just wanted to come out here, and congratulate the team on the astounding work they did on The Last of Us. Seeing the positive reviews was the assurance the team needed after those 3.5 years of hard work. We made this game for you, the gamers. We were planning on releasing the game Friday, but if you look on PSN right now, you might notice a little surprise waiting for you."

*Crowd goes wild.

"Enjoy the rest of the conference folks, and thanks again for your continued support."

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

MAKE IT SO!

Phreak47

I haven't seen/read major spoilers, but I wish I hadn't read some of those reviews. I don't even like hearing things like "
The ending gives no easy answers
" and I especially didn't like reading that
the game ends with some kind of meaningful phrase uttered
. What is wrong with people? God. I'm going dark on TLOU shit.

Cloudy

Banned
I haven't seen/read major spoilers, but I wish I hadn't read some of those reviews. I don't even like hearing things like "
The ending gives no easy answers
" and I especially didn't like reading that
the game ends with some kind of meaningful phrase uttered
. What is wrong with people? God. I'm going dark on TLOU shit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=577801

I was called a whiner for making a thread about this crap. It's fucking bullshit

nib95

Banned
Hope Pranay doesn't mind, but I was tinkering around with the OT banner art a bit. Just the way the line cuts off at the top edges is a bit jarring, though pretty tough image to work with. Still don't like the way the wall drifts off to the left in this one, but meh. These blend in to the OP colours.

8993125963_6b7d6b76b4_o.jpg

More blended.

8993125885_946b40c2ef_o.jpg

Wish I had the original resolution art. Would make it my wallpaper.

katkombat

Banned
There's a few transparent ones in there. I take no credit for the transparent cuts for Joel and Ellie. The other ones are awesome fan art I saw earlier.

Took one thanks!

Also, I'll be back after I get the game guys...unless I can't resist...

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Any word on whether or not they will actually use realtime cutscenes this time as opposed to pre-renders sequences? Not that those were a big issue with Uncharted, but they always managed to feel slightly disconnected.

Sony's E3 press conference.

Neil Druckmann walks out on stage as the first speaker.

"I just wanted to come out here, and congratulate the team on the astounding work they did on The Last of Us. Seeing the positive reviews was the assurance the team needed after those 3.5 years of hard work. We made this game for you, the gamers. We were planning on releasing the game Friday, but if you look on PSN right now, you might notice a little surprise waiting for you."

*Crowd goes wild.

"Enjoy the rest of the conference folks, and thanks again for your continued support."

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

MAKE IT SO!

I would clear my hard drive so quick hahaha

sappyday

Hope Pranay doesn't mind, but I was tinkering around with the OT banner art a bit. Just the way the line cuts off at the top edges is a bit jarring. Pretty tough image to work with. Still don't like the way the wall drifts off to the left in this one, but meh.

8992798557_e44085d685_o.png

More blended.

8992923899_47c32e0ff9_o.png

Wish I had the original resolution art. Would make it my wallpaper.

I like these a lot better.

vargr

Neo Member
I'm soooo on the fence for this one. There seems to be a real disparity between people who really, really like it and people who really, really don't. I'm having trouble finding some middle ground, and it's a little disconcerting. I don't think I've had that kind of trouble in a long time.

Will probably pick it up anyway, but I really wish the demo was public or something.

Top Bottom