• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Leftovers S3 |OT| The End Is Near - Premieres Sunday 4/16, 9pm on HBO

Kadayi

Banned
I keep thinking about the future Nora scene and I wonder if it's not a case of her being that far in the future, but instead having departed herself, either as a result of the machine or as a result of a second departure. It's not a case that the departed left, it's more a case that they transitioned to a parallel universe. To them, 98% of the world disappeared.

Wacky I know, but it might explain that whole post-Apoc vibe that end sequence was giving. With that few people, the modern infrastructure systems we take for granted would be hard to maintain.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Crazy Whitefella Thinking

As the Departure anniversary approaches, Kevin Garvey Sr. is inspired to wander the Australian outback in an effort to save the world from apocalypse.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm so ready for the Kevin's dad episode.

From the preview that's tonight episode right?

Oh man!! Young horsewoman of the apocalypse.

Also, love the doggo looking for a slice of cheese from Kevin Sr.

Anyone know what this recurring harp tune is?

edit: YOOOOOOO.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Absolutely incredible performances tonight. Very powerful stuff.

Give Scott Glenn an award now.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
So many lols and wtfs this episode... from him telling the story of the chicken to Chris Sunday, to Sunday's death by Kevin Sr falling on him, to the snake. A wild ride. Good stuff.

Holy shit at that International Assassin connection. Completely forgot about that part.

Another fun thought:

I'm beginning to wonder if the bitterness towards the name Kevin Punished Nora exhibits is due to Kevin Senior and not Junior. He seems to be convinced of his own importance in a story that might not be about him. Hell, at the end, he might be so crazed that he's gonna talk Junior into drowning himself just to prove this woman right

Another fun thought:

I'm beginning to wonder if the bitterness towards the name Kevin Punished Nora exhibits is due to Kevin Senior and not Junior. He seems to be convinced of his own importance in a story that might not be about him. Hell, at the end, he might be so crazed that he's gonna talk Junior into drowning himself just to prove this woman right
Oh wow, that's a good point. I could totally see that being the case, especially if him only not being able to die while in Miracle is legit.

cLOUDo

-Broken leg
-No water
-no food
-Abandoned in nowhere
Fuck that ambulance's guy, who the fuck does that

That last scene with the lady was amazing, props to her.

AoM

That callback to "Axis Mundi" - getting bit by a snake and then slinging it against the ground.

Top Bottom