• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked Freezing up on Netflix and lo and behold... I did only watch two episodes which I vaguely remember pulling the
orlotl7.png
and cutting that shit off.

MIght as well just watch Bible Black, I hear that has a good story at least

though I may been fooled

yea, about that....

Just watched episode 1 of Freezing...

iJSGdowiu9DHk.png

The fuck did I just watch? This show is shit, there's no plot, scenes are put together awkwardly and I have no idea who the fuck is who. There's not nearly enough boobs in this show to keep me watching it all the way.

MIght as well just watch Bible Black, I hear that has a good story at least

though I may been fooled

Just watched episode 1 of Freezing...

iJSGdowiu9DHk.png

The fuck did I just watch? This show is shit, there's no plot, scenes are put together awkwardly and I have no idea who the fuck is who. There's not nearly enough boobs in this show to keep me watching it all the way.
It's a half ass Claymore with like 1/5 an ass regarding the plot.

Daemul

farewell_to_legend_of_korra_inks_by_ryanjampole-d8byaij.png

I guess if we're being technical, this group of people were the most important characters in the LoK series.

Korra looks a lot like Janet Varney in this picture though and Tenzin looks old as shit lol

360pages

You guys should read/watch Claymore...though it's dark as hell, and has mostly a female cast. It's also very similar to Berserk (Not nearly as dark as that though)

You guys should read/watch Claymore...though it's dark as hell, and has mostly a female cast. It's also very similar to Berserk (Not nearly as dark as that though)
The anime is good until the last 4 I think when they went off manga. I lost track of where I was in the Manga but Miria came back is all I remember.
Asami as Black Cat?
Kuvira as Venom, Lin as Wolverine, Zaheer can be Green Goblin, Ming Hua as Doc Ock, Ghazan as The Shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom