• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

In the case of the Dai Li during Aang's day, they were run by a separate entity from the Earth King before Azula took over. This time, they answered directly to the Earth Queen. The Earth Queen dies so then I'm curious as to what happens. Would they have tried to reestablish order themselves, or just said fuck it? If the latter, I wonder if they would've left the city or stayed and waited for someone else. We never get to see Ba Sing Se after Kuvira takes it, which is funny, because that's the first thing she did. Although, the implication that she basically scoured the city for any non-Earth Kingdom citizens and chucked them into camps was pretty out there.

Kuvira's backstory wasn't even bad though. Like, that's the thing. The way it was done wasn't to everyone's liking, but the backstory itself wasn't bad. Also, other showrunners may not have had to deal with the stuff that these two did. Book 2 was apparently awful to work on and in Book 4 their budget was slashed (which is why we got Remembrances). Maybe they aren't the best showrunners. We don't know, but people seemed to enjoy working with them (at least the voice actors did). They must have been doing something right. Let's stop pretending like we can actually criticize anything about the behind scenes stuff other than what we know up front. It's getting old real fast, and it's exactly the reason why people don't like this community. I believe the term "wannabe writers" has been thrown around aplenty, as well as "entitled." Those comments aren't exactly wrong.

If you want to throw around they must be doing something right card. Than SAO and Naruto must be clearly the superior series, after all they are more popular make more money and is more well known around the world...

It doesn't matter the flaws of the series, they must be doing something right!

I know that the series is far from perfect, and point out the flaws is not a problem. If you just want people to enjoy it for what it is than fine. But you better damn well stop complaining when lesser shows get more budget and screen time and things like Young Justice and Korra are cut off or canceled.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, I don't really care if someone calls me a "wannabe writer", I will criticize the writing of this show to the end.

The "Have you done a better job?" argument is one of the dumbest things you can say ever. You don't need to have written a TV show to know when a TV show has bad writting, and Korra is full of it, especially in Season 2. People calling Korra one of the greastest TV shows ever is ridiculous. The Last Airbender is an amazing show in the guise of a kid's show, Korra is a mediocre show trying to be an adult show but never quite developing any of it's ideas properly.

If you want to throw around they must be doing something right card. Than SAO and Naruto must be clearly the superior series, after all they are more popular make more money and is more well known around the world...

I know that the series is far from perfect, and point out the flaws is not a problem. If you just want people to enjoy it for what it is than fine. But you better damn well stop complaining when lesser shows get more budget and screen time and things like Young Justice and Korra are cut off or canceled.
I don't even think you understood what I was saying.

The "Have you done a better job?" argument is one of the dumbest things you can say ever. You don't need to have written a TV show to know when a TV show has bad writting, and Korra is full of it, especially in Season 2. People calling Korra one of the greastest TV shows ever is ridiculous. The Last Airbender is an amazing show in the guise of a kid's show, Korra is a mediocre show trying to be an adult show but never quite developing any of it's ideas properly.

I agree. It is a terrible argument. It's equally terrible as "opinions, I guess." But it's not the argument I'm making either.

I would eat a fucking hand grenade before I call Naruto better than any show let alone Korra. Though I wouldn't put it and Young Justice in the same sentence.

360pages

I don't even think you understood what I was saying.

I agree. It is a terrible argument. It's equally terrible as "opinions, I guess." But it's not the argument I'm making either.

You're saying it's pointless to have what ifs and talk about the background of the series. Thus saying how they could improve it being pointless. You're saying stop complaining and accept the show for what it is.

I can do that just fine, I legit didn't have high expectations for the series after Season 1. I don't even hate the series, it simply exists.

I doubt anyone is saying Bryke is a bad person, but his writing shouldn't get a free pass. Plenty of series turned out decent enough despite having a string line budget. Eva comes to mind (I don't care much for Eva, but I can say it's a masterpiece in its own right)

By placing the show above a certain amount of criticism , you are pretty much saying that "Opinions" is a fine thing to have. After all, we have no idea what went into SAO creation outside the light novels.

The more I see these two together in comics about how Korra decided to run off alone, the more I think this could've been in the show no problem.

korrasami_found_by_joehnna-d81u8z2.jpg

I'm trying to scour the interwebz for fics about this.

You're saying it's pointless to have what ifs and talk about the background of the series. Thus saying how they could improve it being pointless. You're saying stop complaining and accept the show for what it is.

I can do that just fine, I legit didn't have high expectations for the series after Season 1. I don't even hate the series, it simply exists.

I doubt anyone is saying Bryke is a bad person, but his writing shouldn't get a free pass. Plenty of series turned out decent enough despite having a string line budget. Eva comes to mind (I don't care much for Eva, but I can say it's a masterpiece in its own right)

By placing the show above a certain amount of criticism , you are pretty much saying that "Opinions" is a fine thing to have. After all, we have no idea what went into SAO creation outside the light novels.

"What ifs" are fine, honestly. I don't mind those. It's acting as if they are guaranteed best scenarios that bother me. "Man, if they had like, 30 extra episodes the series would have been better." You can't say that for sure. Maybe it would have, and maybe it would have all gotten squandered on bad filler. If you want 30 extra episodes (placeholder number), then fine. I wanted extra episodes too, but only in a scenario where they would have done what I wanted. Not really a genuine critique or something worth calling anyone out on.

I'm also not saying "they must be doing something right" or "opinions, guys" as an actual counterargument. When I said "They must be doing something right" it was within the context of people actually enjoying being able to work with them. They can't be the worst in the world, and there are a lot of others involved in the process as well. What I'm also saying that saying is that shit like "Bryke are lazy and terrible" is an actual bad thing to say. That's just an insult and those who say it have no idea if that is true or not.

I don't know if anyone has actually read my posts, but I've made similar writing critiques before. I agree in that I think Kuvira could have been done better. I would have liked her to be portrayed differently (made her psychological break more prominent, give her a flashback, show the actual atrocities she has supposedly committed as opposed to just talking about them), and yes, I think a couple more episodes would have helped if they were dedicated to that (and spiritbending for the love of all that is holy HOW DOES IT WORK). That's just an example, as I have other qualms as well. I'm not particularly a fan of how Korra got her airbending and just mastered the Avatar State. I'm not a fan of Jinora, Queen of the Fairies. I've said it before how I think Jinora was the biggest missed opportunity in terms of character writing in this entire series (including ATLA), next to Kuvira and probably Amon.

I'm also not sitting here, critiquing a process I know very little to nothing about and saying random fan fiction is better than the finished product. I think some of it is cool and actually fairly solid, sure, and I most definitely approve of people pushing their own creativity (can't get better unless you practice). I'm not sitting here trying to pretend my preferences are genuine fact. That's the problem, and it's precisely the vibe I get here. We all know what we would've had done over what happened, it's just being people who are critical and creative. That's not an issue. People have preferences and expectations and stuff just doesn't always match up to what they actually get, but is straight up insulting the showrunners actually a good critique, or just being an ass? Because one is definitely better than the other, and I see far more of the latter than the former.

Lethe82

Banned
The more I see these two together in comics about how Korra decided to run off alone, the more I think this could've been in the show no problem.

korrasami_found_by_joehnna-d81u8z2.jpg

Absolutely, I feel like a spat at the dinner party (as it were) didn't do the enormity of everything justice. It would be the most convincing 'KorrAsami' moment yet without needed to even be squashed by Nick censors.

360pages

"What ifs" are fine, honestly. I don't mind those. It's acting as if they are guaranteed best scenarios that bother me. "Man, if they had like, 30 extra episodes the series would have been better." You can't say that for sure. Maybe it would have, and maybe it would have all gotten squandered on bad filler. If you want 30 extra episodes (placeholder number), then fine. I wanted extra episodes too, but only in a scenario where they would have done what I wanted. Not really a genuine critique or something worth calling anyone out on.

I'm also not saying "they must be doing something right" or "opinions, guys" as an actual counterargument. When I said "They must be doing something right" it was within the context of people actually enjoying being able to work with them. They can't be the worst in the world, and there are a lot of others involved in the process as well. What I'm also saying that saying is that shit like "Bryke are lazy and terrible" is an actual bad thing to say. That's just an insult and those who say it have no idea if that is true or not.

I don't know if anyone has actually read my posts, but I've made similar writing critiques before. I agree in that I think Kuvira could have been done better. I would have liked her to be portrayed differently (made her psychological break more prominent, give her a flashback, show the actual atrocities she has supposedly committed as opposed to just talking about them), and yes, I think a couple more episodes would have helped if they were dedicated to that (and spiritbending for the love of all that is holy HOW DOES IT WORK). That's just an example, as I have other qualms as well. I'm not particularly a fan of how Korra got her airbending and just mastered the Avatar State. I'm not a fan of Jinora, Queen of the Fairies. I've said it before how I think Jinora was the biggest missed opportunity in terms of character writing in this entire series (including ATLA), next to Kuvira and probably Amon.

I'm also not sitting here, critiquing a process I know very little to nothing about and saying random fan fiction is better than the finished product. I think some of it is cool and actually fairly solid, sure, and I most definitely approve of people pushing their own creativity (can't get better unless you practice). I'm not sitting here trying to pretend my preferences are genuine fact. That's the problem, and it's precisely the vibe I get here. We all know what we would've had done over what happened, it's just being people who are critical and creative. That's not an issue. People have preferences and expectations and stuff just doesn't always match up to what they actually get, but is straight up insulting the showrunners actually a good critique, or just being an ass? Because one is definitely better than the other, and I see far more of the latter than the former.

Fair enough, people called the writer of Naruto sexist, which I always thought was hilarious, he might be a bad writer, but I doubt he was thinking about how the mess with the female cast.

That, and people here have gotten a bit jaded with stories trying to take themselves seriously. If Korra was more light-hearted, then we might have been able to accept certain things, but the series constantly tries to be adult about its themes.

It's a fine action series if you turn off your brain. That's not a bad thing, Dragon Ball Z I find really fun, and that entire series is made for you to turn off your brain (With some shining moments of nice writing in the early arcs) Though I legit think Korra is too slow to do that.

Ochi

Neo Member
Absolutely, I feel like a spat at the dinner party (as it were) didn't do the enormity of everything justice. It would be the most convincing 'KorrAsami' moment yet without needed to even be squashed by Nick censors.

exactly. One more scene other than the hair blushing stuff could've gone a long ways.

If the microscopic 5-10ish minutes of original footage in the episode remembrances they squandered the korra and asami time there, unfortunately probably more than anywhere.

To be honest I forgot that Korra even talked during that episode as the only things I took away were Mako admitting the piece of doo-doo he was back in season 1&2 regarding romance, and Varrick's mover idea with prisoner steve blum guy since those were the most creative uses of the clip episode.

IIRC, books 3 and 4 were in production at the same time more or less. I'll admit without knowing whether they fully planned for the full ep the first time around I can't make too much claim. But if they found out about budget cut before having a script for the clips episode... then I'll open up a little bit of criticism because despite the need for contextualizing why the characters are rehashing the past, they still had valuable screen time they could've spared and used on other things, instead of cutting back to occasional reaction shot.

If they had a script beforehand it would be rad if they could show off the script and storyboard or animatics for he "lost episode" in the dvd/bluray extras.

Daemul

You know, now that I've had some to think about it, I could actually see a Korra-Kuvira pairing. A story where the hero and the villain are lovers would be very interesting, but this would mean that Asami would end up with Mako, so it's not worth it.

You know, now that I've had some to think about it, I could actually see a Korra-Kuvira pairing. A story where the hero and the villain are lovers would be very interesting, but this would mean that Asami would end up with Mako, so it's not worth it.
I'm pretty sure Asami can invent some machinery that could easily replace Mako.

Fair enough, people called the writer of Naruto sexist, which I always thought was hilarious, he might be a bad writer, but I doubt he was thinking about how the mess with the female cast.

That, and people here have gotten a bit jaded with stories trying to take themselves seriously. If Korra was more light-hearted, then we might have been able to accept certain things, but the series constantly tries to be adult about its themes.

It's a fine action series if you turn off your brain. That's not a bad thing, Dragon Ball Z I find really fun, and that entire series is made for you to turn off your brain (With some shining moments of nice writing in the early arcs) Though I legit think Korra is too slow to do that.

I'm glad you got my point, because I thought I was going insane, but the bolded is still something I disagree with. Not saying it's wrong, I just don't agree. Re-watching TLoK, I don't really see how it's trying too hard to be serious. I feel like it was serious enough to give weight and gravity to the action at hand, but never went farther than that. Just enough. I honestly think that might be the only thing people say about the series that I don't understand.

I legitimately think TLoK is a series that passes the class with good grades, but doesn't do the extra credit. It's the best way I think I can put the way I feel about it into words.

360pages

I'm glad you got my point, because I thought I was going insane, but the bolded is still something I disagree with. Not saying it's wrong, I just don't agree. Re-watching TLoK, I don't really see how it's trying too hard to be serious. I feel like it was serious enough to give weight and gravity to the action at hand, but never went farther than that. Just enough. I honestly think that might be the only thing people say about the series that I don't understand.

I legitimately think TLoK is a series that passes the class with good grades, but doesn't do the extra credit. It's the best way I think I can put the way I feel about it into words.

It's more the themes. Season 1 dealt with the equivalent of racism. But it is completely ignored for romance. There are other examples, but this one sticks out the most. They poorly wrote the situation and then swept it under the rug.

How are we the viewer supposed to take something like that seriously when the characters don't and we never actually get to see another side. Asami is rich, she isn't a normal Non-bender.

There is a Non-bending district that they can shut off power to on whim.

Lethe82

Banned
tumblr_nhmso5F7ip1snr7qso1_500.jpg

tumblr_nhn2nsokwe1u69ns8o2_r1_500.jpg

Varrick is so excited about the Korrasami wedding that he’s making a mover. Are you prepared for The Adventures of Korrasami: Bisexual Brides vs The Apocalypse?

Well it seem that LoK did not directly get involved a lot themes and issues. They are and were basically backdrops for the action-scenes. To name several, inequality of social mobility for nonbenders, water tribe civil war, spirit vines in republic city (basically how to balance nature & modern cities), and the issue of government in the former Earth Kingdom. A lot of these were not resolved by Korra or even the main cast, but they were there from start(issue brought up) to middle(fight scenes). The end(resolution) was almost never achieve by our main characters. Both of the Republic City issues were done off screen and Korra only tackled it through physical means, not even a little quip that perhaps Republic City might need to learn how to settle in with the spirits. Even in the end of the series has Wu deciding to have a republic without her input, what did Korra do in the end? Learn compassion and get the girl.

Basically my disappointment is from that Korra, a physical character, did not deal with pressing issues that can be solved by diplomacy,empathy and etc. Essentially a reverse of what Aang faced, where the problem can be completely solved by physical means.
More Edits: here's an analysis on the character of Korra http://neodusk.deviantart.com/art/How-Did-Book-3-CHANGE-Korra-A-Thought-Comic-490945987 I agree with some of its points.

It's more the themes. Season 1 dealt with the equivalent of racism. But it is completely ignored for romance. There are other examples, but this one sticks out the most. They poorly wrote the situation and then swept it under the rug.

How are we the viewer supposed to take something like that seriously when the characters don't and we never actually get to see another side. Asami is rich, she isn't a normal Non-bender.

There is a Non-bending district that they can shut off power to on whim.

It's weird, because I'm super conflicted about the Equalist plotline. On the one hand, I think it was done well in the context of presenting a cool idea and I did enjoy the whole "brothers fighting for control of the city" aspect of it. I do feel it made an impact in the world, because of Raiko. On the other hand, it really doesn't hold nearly as much weight as it should, and feels far more like a backdrop for other conflicts. The Sato family, for example. Hiroshi is helping the Equalists because of what happened to his wife. Asami says that what he's doing is wrong because not all benders are bad people, and she sides with Korra to reflect that. They don't necessarily sweep it under the rug, but they don't go nearly as far in to make it seem like anything more than a means to drive plot.

Cool concept used only as necessary and never further than that. It's what I mean by "Passes the class, but doesn't do extra credit." When you look at other seasons, though, they sort of touch on similar ideas. Book 2 touches on segregation with the separation of spirits and humans, and how they dislike each other simply because of it. At the end of it, Korra leaves the portals open it to eliminate this and cause the different worlds to actually deal with each other. Book 3 shows the effects of this primarily in Republic City, and also shows classist (?) themes with the Earth Queen. It even shows with how frequently Mako and Bolin bring up their time on the streets. Book 4 has Kuvira basically purifying the Earth Kingdom, making it so it's only earthbenders and other Earth Kingdom citizens.

So, in a way those ideals are still there in different forms. On the other hand, they don't go far enough in to make those themes central or core to the series and instead have them serve as a backdrop. I like that they use those themes, and it's nice to see that they're shown, but on the other hand I agree that they didn't seem to have enough impact. It's kind of a flawed idea to use the non-bender vs. bender conflict in and of itself, because this series' primary draw and identity lies in how cool it's fucking action and world is. The Equalist movement is basically saying "benders shouldn't be bending as much" which would hurt some of the action and the draw of the show. That's how I see it at least, so take that as you will.

EDIT: I don't really see it not going deep as a negative, just a missed opportunity, and I don't see all missed opportunities as bad things. It's probably why I really don't count that as something against the series like everyone else. The only missed opportunity the series makes that I think is a negative is Jinora. And spiritbending (seriously. Fucking how does it work?).

360pages

Well it seem that LoK did not directly get involved a lot themes and issues. They are and were basically backdrops for the action-scenes. To name several, inequality of social mobility for nonbenders, water tribe civil war, spirit vines in republic city (basically how to balance nature & modern cities), and the issue of government in the former Earth Kingdom. A lot of these were not resolved by Korra or even the main cast, but they were there from start(issue brought up) to middle(fight scenes). The end(resolution) was almost never achieve by our main characters. Both of the Republic City issues were done off screen and Korra only tackled it through physical means, not even a little quip that perhaps Republic City might need to learn how to settle in with the spirits. Even in the end of the series has Wu deciding to have a republic without her input, what did Korra do in the end? Learn compassion and get the girl.

Basically my disappointment is from that Korra, a physical character, did not deal with pressing issues that can be solved by diplomacy,empathy and etc. Essentially a reverse of what Aang faced, where the problem can be completely solved by physical means.
More Edits: here's an analysis on the character of Korra http://neodusk.deviantart.com/art/How-Did-Book-3-CHANGE-Korra-A-Thought-Comic-490945987 I agree with some of its points.

Actually truthfully, Korra did very little to actually change the world outside of Season 2.

Season 1, it was Amon that actually showed the shit that Non-benders were going through and lead to the election of the president. Season 3, it was Zaheer that changed the Earth Kingdom, sure it was thrown into chaos, but at the same time the current system was obviously broken.

A lot of social problems is ignored by the main cast brought up by the villain and then continued to be ignored by the cast. Because why the fuck should any of them care? Legit it's not their problem.

It makes it look like the Bad guys are the only one who gives a shit about the current standing of the world while the Good Guys just want to keep that Status Quo because it's easier. Which I doubt the writers wanted to do.

Actually truthfully, Korra did very little to actually change the world outside of Season 2.

Season 1, it was Amon that actually showed the shit that Non-benders were going through and lead to the election of the president. Season 3, it was Zaheer that changed the Earth Kingdom, sure it was thrown into chaos, but at the same time the current system was obviously broken.

A lot of social problems is ignored by the main cast brought up by the villain and then continued to be ignored by the cast. Because why the fuck should any of them care? Legit it's not their problem.

It makes it look like the Bad guys are the only one who gives a shit about the current standing of the world while the Good Guys just want to keep that Status Quo because it's easier. Which I doubt the writers wanted to do.

And to be fair, in Season 3 they were trying to rebuild the Air Nation and in the process were made enemies of the state by the Earth Queen. They were more concerned with one issue than the other.

360pages

And to be fair, in Season 3 they were trying to rebuild the Air Nation and in the process were made enemies of the state by the Earth Queen. They were more concerned with one issue than the other.

The problem is, Korra Legit only started caring when the problem got in the way of her goals. Before that, she probably barely cared about what the Earth Queen is doing, though it legit wasn't her problem.

i think you are way too lenient on these things, especially with these missed opportunities (that shouldn't be missed in the first place imo or at least so much of them).

Also its hampered by a previous series that did a good enough job laying down stuff and setting a particular bar.

Its unfortunate since they were attempting to tackle issues that felt greater than the previous series (hell even season 4 minus the giant robot horseshit) but then its execution was like "hmmmmmmmmm okay i guess" and then you end up having people like Veelk who sifts thru all the hidden details he can find being massively disappointed and resorting to head canon to cope :p

The problem is, Korra Legit only started caring when the problem got in the way of her goals. Before that, she probably barely cared about what the Earth Queen is doing, though it legit wasn't her problem.

Again, something I am thumping for awhile, the Avatar can be very easily be a villain/antagonist in a different show/comic/whatever since Avatar is THE force for conservatives/reactionaries. It'll be basically what Legend of Korra is but reverse. "Social issues? Fuck that noise" or "Social issues? You gotta deal with it!"

call me crazy here but i still think this was a unfortunate side effect of her being cooped up in the white lotus fortress stronghold for most of her life.

kanyeshrug.gif

Daemul

This right here. The Earth Queen has long been an issue, but no one cared until her shit started affecting them, something that happens in real life way too much too much if you ask me.

The villains in LoK seem to care more about the world than the fricken Avatar. How is that possible?

This right here. The Earth Queen has long been an issue, but no one cared until her shit started affecting them, something that happens in real life way too much too much if you ask me.

The villains in LoK seem to care more about the world than the fricken Avatar. How is that possible?
Because the villains aren't rich as fuck one percenters. They actually had to live their lives like normal or broken down people...granted I can't say the same for Unalaq, but he's the exception to that rule.

This right here. The Earth Queen has long been an issue, but no one important cared until her shit started affecting them, something that happens in real life way too much too much if you ask me.

The Avatar has lost its way, controlled and raised by the old and feeble. Their vision and concerns do not extended farther than their arms length. Daring not to stretch beyond what they believe can reach. Under such a world order, is it not wrong to dream of something new and better? What is the use of an Avatar that only serves Kings and their ilk, barely a single thought given to the commoner? The lowly farmer. The desperate worker. And the nonbenders. They all dream of something better and it is not wrong to pursue these things my brothers and sisters. #AmonWasRight , #ZaheerWasRight ,#EvenKuvira

The Avatar has lost its way, controlled and raised by the old and feeble. Their vision and concerns do not extended farther than their arms length. Daring not to stretch beyond what they believe can reach. Under such a world order, is it not wrong to dream of something new and better? What is the use of an Avatar that only serves Kings and their ilk, barely a single thought given to the commoner? The lowly farmer. The desperate worker. And the nonbenders. They all dream of something better and it is not wrong to pursue these things my brothers. #AmonWasRight , #ZaheerWasRight ,#EvenKuvira

holy shit lol

The Avatar has lost its way, controlled and raised by the old and feeble. Their vision and concerns do not extended farther than their arms length. Daring not to stretch beyond what they believe can reach. Under such a world order, is it not wrong to dream of something new and better? What is the use of an Avatar that only serves Kings and their ilk, barely a single thought given to the commoner? The lowly farmer. The desperate worker. And the nonbenders. They all dream of something better and it is not wrong to pursue these things my brothers and sisters. #AmonWasRight , #ZaheerWasRight ,#EvenKuvira
Is #UnalaqRidesTheShortBus appropriate?

360pages

Well, the story was very much about Korra personally, which makes me wonder why they even brought up those points if they were going to ignore them?

i think you are way too lenient on these things, especially with these missed opportunities (that shouldn't be missed in the first place imo or at least so much of them).

Also its hampered by a previous series that did a good enough job laying down stuff and setting a particular bar.

Its unfortunate since they were attempting to tackle issues that felt greater than the previous series (hell even season 4 minus the giant robot horseshit) but then its execution was like "hmmmmmmmmm okay i guess" and then you end up having people like Veelk who sifts thru all the hidden details he can find being massively disappointed and resorting to head canon to cope :p

I'm not going get hung up and be super harsh on something I really enjoyed enough to actually get invested in to begin with, and I felt it did its job of being a good action series. I never saw it as trying to pass itself off as as anything more than that, so why would I treat it like it was? I just don't see the problems as impactful as others do. I've stated my major criticisms and what I thought could have been done better in my eyes. If you don't think that's good enough, well I guess I can't help it.

Either way, I've made my peace.

Unalaq, the Ghost Pokemon Gym leader.
Amon would be psychic types with a Golduck and Alakazam, Zaheer is definitely air type, I can see him with a Pidgeot or a Talonflame and Kuvira would have earth and steel types. Her main is probably a Scyther or a Scizor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom