• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_ni16rj06fX1tju764o1_1280.jpg

I like this artist's style.

smh using japanese and not chinese 0/10

It looks so cool though. It does need to be nerfed somewhat, it got a little bit too OP in book 1.

This is true. Bloodbending in and of itself was overpowered to begin with, but you could only do it during a full moon. Once a month. Now remove that limit. Now allow someone to use it psychically, without any physical movements. Now, allow the user to block chi points using that technique.

That concept is the sole reason why it was impossible for Book 1 to have a good final battle, which is problematic considering it's an action series. I liked Amon, but damn. There's a reason why he's one of the very few things I count as a negative point towards this series.

This is true. Bloodbending in and of itself was overpowered to begin with, but you could only do it during a full moon. Once a month. Now remove that limit. Now allow someone to use it psychically, without any physical movements. Now, allow the user to block chi points using that technique.

That concept is the sole reason why it was impossible for Book 1 to have a good final battle, which is problematic considering it's an action series. I liked Amon, but damn. There's a reason why he's one of the very few things I count as a negative point towards this series.
Yep I uttered the same thing last month. Dude is just too OP to fucking fight that's why he didn't have one single good fight scene. He just swagged his way through book one fucking people up with his OP as fuck blood bending. Fuck that shit. Kuvira might've been a bit fragile and not fully realized as a character, but at the very least you can fight her, same with Unalaq. His bending was crisp as fuck for an evil douche bag. He wasn't overpowered, dude knew his shit. Zaheer wasn't even that OP, nobody just knew how to fight airbenders and he used it as a natural extension to his acrobatic martial arts style.

This picture is making my mind go places it's never been to before, and I love it.

I take back what I said about Kuvira yesterday, I can totally imagine it now.
The shit she has planned for poor Korra. You can tell by looking at their eyes that Asami's down for it, but Korra is not going to know what's in store for her.

Kinvara

I like how in all of the korrasami fan art I've seen has (correctly) depicted Asami as the more romantically aggressive of the two.

Daemul

I like how in all of the korrasami fan art I've seen has (correctly) depicted Asami as the more romantically aggressive of the two.

Yep, that's my girl alright. I've always imagined her that way, so seeing her being depicted like that in fan art feels right.

Yep, that's my girl alright. I've always imagined her that way, so seeing her being depicted like that in fan art feels right.
Makes me wish Owler shipped Korvira, cause most of that persons artwork is dedicated to Korrasami. I'm honestly shocked Kuvira is never shipped with Asami.

Toa TAK

Banned
Playing TMCC with one of my friends I haven't seen in a few years notices I still have my "Great Uniter" tag on my profile and we launch into Avatar/Korra conversation.

Best topic of the day.

Daemul

Damn. I was looking on there yesterday, but just stopped once Korrasami happened there was just too much of it.

Right click the picture and then click "Search Google for this image", and Google will find the original full picture for you.

I've just checked it out, it's alright.

Right click the picture and then click "Search Google for this image", and Google will find the original full picture for you.

I've just checked it out, it's alright.
Safe for work?
Edit:

I saw those before. Owler's getting tame with his/her Korra work then. There was quite the racy Frozen drawing that I saw. Anybody thinking that people don't see incest should see that picture.

Safe for work?
Edit:

I saw those before. Owler's getting tame with his/her Korra work then. There was quite the racy Frozen drawing that I saw. Anybody thinking that people don't see incest should see that picture.

Owler is a her.

Frankly, I don't care what she does from this point... I'm taking that Kuvira pic to the grave with me.

Yep I uttered the same thing last month. Dude is just too OP to fucking fight that's why he didn't have one single good fight scene. He just swagged his way through book one fucking people up with his OP as fuck blood bending. Fuck that shit. Kuvira might've been a bit fragile and not fully realized as a character, but at the very least you can fight her, same with Unalaq. His bending was crisp as fuck for an evil douche bag. He wasn't overpowered, dude knew his shit. Zaheer wasn't even that OP, nobody just knew how to fight airbenders and he used it as a natural extension to his acrobatic martial arts style.
It sucks, too. The concept of what Amon was and what he could do was cool as fuck. I can only think of one other way to do it, and even then I think the final fight may have been rather boring even then.
Unalaq > Kuvira

come at me bro
*double fistbump*

I don't understand how Unalaq is better than Kuvira.
I just prefer him over her, simply because Unalaq doesn't put on airs. He evil, 'nuff said. Kuvira...well there's been tons of posts about her. Plus, I think Unalaq vs. Kuvira was like, a two page debate at some point.

I don't understand how Unalaq is better than Kuvira.
He stayed true to what he was. He didn't get a last minute sob story. He came in a manipulative asshole and went out a manipulative, power hungry, child abusing, cthulhu wannabe asshole with an inception horn canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom