• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mbyoznpJeE1qiqegzo1_500.gif

nothing wrong with that, we went off tangent in this thread a long time ago.
Too bad we can't do this to Toa:
tumblr_nj2pp6E7C51qknyvjo1_500.gif

Jacob

Welp, it was easier to find than I thought, check your inboxes.

I remember the
Korra pegging Tarrlok
picture. Didn't remember that it was Kinvara who posted it though. :lol

And I don't know if it was here or on another forum, but I remember some people freaking out because there was a glitch in the Google machine and the top image result when you searched for Avatar was (briefly) a picture of
futanari Katara with a 24 inch dick
. A lot of people had no idea what they were looking at for a while.

I remember the
Korra pegging Tarrlok

And I don't know if it was here or on another forum, but I remember some people freaking out because there was a glitch in the Google machine and the top image result when you searched for Avatar was (briefly) a picture of

good thing I missed out on that....

Daemul

I remember the
Korra pegging Tarrlok

The Korra fanbase can be a bit crazy at times, I blame the Tumblr girls :p

Daemul

I've always found it odd, that everyone else get's dodgy fanart, but Korra's mother has pretty much remained pure and free of that lewdness. Maybe everyone want's to keep Senna's dignity intact? LOL, who am I kidding.
TadkV.gif

I've always found it odd, that everyone else get's dodgy fanart, but Korra's mother has pretty much remained pure and free of that lewdness. Maybe everyone want's to keep Senna's dignity intact? LOL, who am I kidding.
TadkV.gif
They probably keep forgetting she even exists. Not even Penma escaped.
or Jinora, Ikki and Meelo

Daemul

This thread hasn't been about Kuvira since day one, it was created during the height of the Korrasami craze and Korrasami was what we mostly talked about back then.

This thread hasn't been about Kuvira since day one, it was created during the height of the Korrasami craze and Korrasami was what we mostly talked about back then.
Now we don't even talk about that until the next discussion cycle starts up again. We just finished our "Fuck Su" cycle.

Lol damn DC must be getting fucked up. I find it really funny that you're actually enjoying Ranma.

It's the tree house now.

Kodachi is a fuckin trip in this episode I'm on.

And yes, this thread evolved way beyond Kuvira now. Even though I will make sure I will post Korvira pics when I find them just so I can get Toa mad. Though it will be much better for me to find out what other shows he watches, find pics of his favorite female character... Then post ships.

Kodachi is a fuckin trip in this episode I'm on.

And yes, this thread evolved way beyond Kuvira now. Even though I will make sure I will post Korvira pics when I find them just so I can get Toa mad. Though it will be much better for me to find out what other shows he watches, find pics of his favorite female character... Then post ships.
I have no idea what he watches outside of Agent Carter. He's not much of an anime fan. We keep telling him to witness Satsuki sama, but he keeps relenting. I told you Kodachi is out of her mind. Pretty but out of her mind. I describe her as Ty Lee mixed with Azula.

I have no idea what he watches outside of Agent Carter. He's not much of an anime fan. We keep telling him to witness Satsuki sama, but he keeps relenting. I told you Kodachi is out of her mind. Pretty but out of her mind. I describe her as Ty Lee mixed with Azula.

I don't know why he keeps resisting Satsuki-sama , he likes women that would step on him.

So apparently a 3000 year old ancient Amazon technique involves playing the season 1 theme while your opponent can't help but start dancing. Can't say it doesn't work.

Also, Ranma is finally starting to take advantage of being able to turn into a female, getting free meals and shit. I told yall taking advantage of simps is a lucrative market.

This is looking too close like the anime thread now.

You're more than welcome to change the course of the thread Icy.

I don't know why he keeps resisting Satsuki-sama , he likes women that would step on him.

So apparently a 3000 year old ancient Amazon technique involves playing the season 1 theme while your opponent can't help but start dancing. Can't say it doesn't work.

Also, Ranma is finally starting to take advantage of being able to turn into a female, getting free meals and shit. I told yall taking advantage of simps is a lucrative market.

You're more than welcome to change the course of the thread Icy.
Or he could just marry Ukyo.
tumblr_msahvzygSR1s6nui9o1_400.gif

Or he could just marry Ukyo.
tumblr_msahvzygSR1s6nui9o1_400.gif

He marries Akane - he gets the dojo.

He marries Kodachi - he gets her wealth.

He marries Ukyo - he gets her food

He marries Shampoo - I'm thinking he gets her and her grandmothers business.

Either way, he won.

Unlike Mako who had a choice between the Avatar and a rich CEO, and he blows it!! How stupid can you get!!??!

are you intentionally trying to use my past argument against me

I don't remember what you said

He marries Akane - he gets the dojo.

He marries Kodachi - he gets her wealth.

He marries Ukyo - he gets her food

He marries Shampoo - I'm thinking he gets her and her grandmothers business.

Either way, he won.

Unlike Mako who had a choice between the Avatar and a rich CEO, and he blows it!! How stupid can you get!!??!
But if he married Kodachi he'd have to deal with Tatewaki. Akane is useless at anything that doens't involve fighting I swear, Shampoo was clingy as all hell as well. But yeah unlike Mako, Ranma won regardless of who he chose. Maybe Mako should be cleansed in the Jusenkyo water.

But if he married Kodachi he'd have to deal with Tatewaki. Akane is useless at anything that doens't involve fighting I swear, Shampoo was clingy as all hell as well. But yeah unlike Mako, Ranma won regardless of who he chose. Maybe Mako should be cleansed in the Jusenkyo water.

Ugh, just thinking about his L just makes me angry... Gets the opportunity of the lifetime, and fumbles it. Now he's stuck looking at their postcards from the spirit world while Lin Beifong laughs at him.

Mumei

I'm currently watching Book 2 of Korra. Does she ever get a clue? Ever? She's about the least savvy character I've come across and it's painful.

I'm currently watching Book 2 of Korra. Does she ever get a clue? Ever? She's about the least savvy character I've come across and it's painful.
Don't expect it that season and even after she sort of does Korra's greatest strength comes from punching things. Pretty much Book 2 is the worst incarnation of her character and the rest of the main cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom