• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toa is using Kuvira's definition of love.

does an episode of the 100 ever go by without someone getting shot, maimed, robbed, stabbed or just dying a horrible death in general?

matter fact, what's the longest stretch an episode went without any of those happening? 3 minutes??

Toa TAK

Banned
and how do you know he will? hmmmm?

Toa is using Kuvira's definition of love.
tumblr_ngwoyiKwYV1qf2huro1_500.gif

Hamlet

does an episode of the 100 ever go by without someone getting shot, maimed, robbed, stabbed or just dying a horrible death in general?

matter fact, what's the longest stretch an episode went without any of those happening? 3 minutes??

It's great isn't. Seriously the amount of people that die in this show is insane. Never would have though that a CW show would be one of the most violent shows out there five years ago ha.

Haha
was waiting for this reaction. Dammit Lexa!

I lost my mind at that shit.

Man I stayed up all night just to see that bullshit go down.
Argh, Clarke should've just let Donkey Kong eat her punk ass. Man I'm heated right now, I had to stop and save the finale for tomorrow. Lexa gon sit there and kiss Clarke then stab her right in her back, I just got to ship yall last episode!!! FOH. She need to be floated immediately, her nasty ass blood need to be drained by the mountain men, she should've stepped on the land mines on the way to the City of Light, her ass should've been on the exodus ship, Jaha and Kane should've killed her, she should've blown up when the missile hit her city, Raven should've blown her ass up outside the drop ship, Lincoln should've bit her face off when she was a reaper, Su should've raised her

/rant

How come no one was ever this excited about Korra? :(

Oh... Korra, right. That's what this thread is about huh?

Well, should Korrasami happened earlier in season 4 and Asami then turned on Korra to spare future industries during Kuvira's incursion, I would've made a rant about that. But nothing like that happened at all

It's great isn't. Seriously the amount of people that die in this show is insane. Never would have though that a CW show would be one of the most violent shows out there five years ago ha.
Well Supernatural has always been particularly bloody and gory. And that's on its 10th season.

God why

Why is it on its tenth...why oh why....

Hamlet

Well Supernatural has always been particularly bloody and gory. And that's on its 10th season.

God why

Why is it on its tenth...why oh why....
Jqiiy.gif

Forgot about Supernatural, but trust me The 100 does some pretty messed up stuff.
Let's just a lot of kids die and I mean a lot ha.

Daemul

If I'm bored I may give the 100 a try out. The fact that it was recommended to Feenix by the crazy Tumblr girls worries me though lol

If I'm bored I may give the 100 a try out. The fact that it was recommended to Feenix by the crazy Tumblr girls worries me though lol

lmao!!! I was trying my hardest to figure out why the Borg Collective was fangirling the hell out of this show... I originally thought 'meh, typical CW shit' watching the beginning of season 1, then shit got violent real quick so I stuck with it

Then I'm feeling "no way in hell they would fangirl a show like this, not the Borg Collective"

Then I found out in Season 2 why....
dzsa7KL.png

Toa TAK

Banned

Daemul

lmao!!! I was trying my hardest to figure out why the Borg Collective was fangirling the hell out of this show... I originally thought 'meh, typical CW shit' watching the beginning of season 1, then shit got violent real quick so I stuck with it

Then I'm feeling "no way in hell they would fangirl a show like this, not the Borg Collective"

Then I found out in Season 2 why....
dzsa7KL.png

I should have guessed that something of a naughty nature would have to be in the show for the Tumblr girls to be going crazy over it.

Is it good? :p

Why are you proving their point for them, Toa?

Thank you, that Kaiju battle was fuckin lame.

I should have guessed that something of a naughty nature would have to be in the show for the Tumblr girls to be going crazy over it.

Is it good? :p

Yea, there's endless shipping that goes on in this show, that's a CW shows fan base in a nutshell. But this particular ship in Season 2 was much better executed than the one that ended the show this threads about.

Outside the "teenage drama" that nearly killed this show for me in the beginning, It is really fuckin good, it ramps up mid season 1 and its non stop from there.

Jacob

Kaiju Korra didn't even have the good common sense to power bomb Unavaatu.

I know it's Bryke-approved, but I still can't get over how shitty a nickname UnaVaatu is compared to Vaatunalaq.

Stephen Universe and Gravity Falls are arguably better than Korra. Supernatural is a given.

Gravity Falls is fantastic. Trying to do very different things than Korra, but definitely the superior show inasmuch as you can compare them. I haven't seen enough of Steven Universe to have an informed opinion about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom