• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Katanagatari is an amazing series with great themes. Some of which I would even rate above the original AtLA.

%2523katanagatari.gif

EmGeT83.gif

It's amazing and if you are a fan of either series I recommend checking it out.

1. She's not.
2. The season 2 ending was dope.

See? He liked it. It was awesome, yo. A ton of fun with great music on top.
I did like it. I liked it a lot.
Why can't I enjoy the one part of the season I actually liked?
Because people have to be right, Toa. They have to be. And in order to be right about entertainment, that means someone has to be wrong, and in being wrong you are not allowed to be entertained by and enjoy the entertainment that has been presented.

Bad Toa.
Stephen Universe and Gravity Falls are arguably better than Korra. Supernatural is a given.
A given...how?
I got to season 2 of Big O. This is where it starts to get really weird.
Aw yeah it does.
I'll sum it up:
-Do memories make us who we are? What are we without memories?
-Tomatoes
-Big Venus
Too bad Kuvira couldn't join in with her Jaeger Metallic Lotus or whatever the hell she'd call that thing.
That's a pretty dope name for a Jaegar.

Jaegar's are so cool.

I fucking love Pacific Rim.

Love it.

Aw yeah it does.
I'll sum it up:
-Do memories make us who we are? What are we without memories?
-Tomatoes
-Big Venus

Yeah, I don't think I ever watched season 2 since it aired on Adult Swim like 10+ years ago, so I'm not remembering too much of these later episodes. I remember the ending perfectly though.

Back then I didnt really even have any avenue to watch them again. It aired once and it was gone. Probably recorded a few on VHS here and there!

Yeah, I don't think I ever watched season 2 since it aired on Adult Swim like 10+ years ago, so I'm not remembering too much of these later episodes. I remember the ending perfectly though.

Back then I didnt really even have any avenue to watch them again. It aired once and it was gone. Probably recorded a few on VHS here and there!

It's a mindfuck but it's so worth it.

orochi91

Katanagatari is an amazing series with great themes. Some of which I would even rate above the original AtLA.

%2523katanagatari.gif

EmGeT83.gif

It's amazing and if you are a fan of either series I recommend checking it out.

I could never get into this show.

It's by the same author responsible for the other Monogatari series, but the characters and dialogue weren't anywhere near as interesting as his other works.

In fact, I disliked pretty much every character in Katanagatari.

It was a very disappointing show.

ATLA >>>>> Katanagatari.

That's a pretty dope name for a Jaegar.

Jaegar's are so cool.

I fucking love Pacific Rim.

Love it.
It's a very fun movie, some people really did just try to over think that movie. I've seen it at least 3 times and always manage to enjoy it. Acting is hammy as fuck though, but that's the point. Why is Hawkgirl best Justice League woman?

It's a very fun movie, some people really did just try to over think that movie. I've seen it at least 3 times and always manage to enjoy it. Acting is hammy as fuck though, but that's the point. Why is Hawkgirl best Justice League woman?
Because Hawkgirl is fucking radical, that's why.
You dare doubt the greatness that is Supernatural? It's one of those things that doesn't need explaining. It just is. You thought Korra got tortured in her series emotionally and physically? Supernatural makes it an art form.

giphy2cuax.gif

Supernatural is.... Good?!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey man, I've been keeping up with the show from day 1, and I will fight anyone who says S1-S5 is not fucking spectacular-ass goddamn television. The rest, however...

S6 is shaky, with no real focus in terms of plot and a rushed mess when it comes to the latter half of the season. It has some really good episodes, though.

S7 is focused on one central plot, but the problem is that plot does not fill a lot of time, resorting to most of the season having to do large stretches of procedurals in order to kill time.

S8 has a terrible first half with a good second half.

S9 is a miserable experience.

S10 has been solid. It hasn't made me hate myself like S9 did.

Toa TAK

Banned
It thought it was bad enough that my sister watches it.

This thread has reached a new low. Let's just talk about Kuvira, please.

It thought it was bad enough that my sister watches it.

This thread has reached a new low. Let's just talk about Kuvira, please.

I don't know your sister, so that means nothing to me. I'm not shilling Supernatural at all. In fact I want people to stop watching it so that the show can finally die instead of being kept on life support and fed through a tube.

However, we can't all get what we want. I got an 11th season for my troubles. 11. NO SHOW SHOULD GO UNTIL 11. NO SHOW.

I'm just saying that at one point, the show was actually really good.

Because Hawkgirl is fucking radical, that's why.

giphy2cuax.gif
Hawkgirl is a strong woman, yet she's also an emotional woman seeing how she reacts to things is always pretty fun. She shares Korra's "beat the problem half to death" method of conflict resolution, but she's a pretty well written character at the same time. My sister said the the Supernatural leads are wooden as hell with no charisma...I'd rather just continue watching some anime over Supernatural.

With that Kuriva mistake if I'm not mistaken.

I love Mortal Kombat Kuvira. That design would've killed a couple of animators.

Book 4 would've came out in 2020 had they went with that design, but it screamed "Suyin Beifong ain't shit and because of that I'm leveling Republic City with a giant mech"

Hawkgirl is a strong woman, yet she's also an emotional woman seeing how she reacts to things is always pretty fun. She shares Korra's "beat the problem half to death" method of conflict resolution, but she's a pretty well written character at the same time. My sister said the the Supernatural leads are wooden as hell with no charisma...I'd rather just continue watching some anime over Supernatural.
She's a strong independent Thanagarian woman who don't need no man

Book 4 would've came out in 2020 had they went with that design, but it screamed "Suyin Beifong ain't shit and because of that I'm leveling Republic City with a giant mech"
It would've been nice if they went with that for her final fight. Her "Domination Regalia" Goku uniform.
She's a strong independent Thanagarian woman who don't need no man
She wanted John though cause she actually liked him and liked him enough to not want to hurt him. Their moments are pretty sweet though because there's a bit of combative tension between the two of them because Shayera can't play the submissive role.

She wanted John though cause she actually liked him and liked him enough to not want to hurt him. Their moments are pretty sweet though because there's a bit of combative tension between the two of them because Shayera can't play the submissive role.

It also helps that John likes his animal women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom