• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
need some more big o GIFs

yDngNZ.gif

mLqXOl.gif

Kknj1R.gif
AGREED!
tumblr_n5eeiiJ9x81rjxyrgo6_400.gif

tumblr_mr1ng3h3Mj1rjxyrgo6_400.gif

tumblr_mg2s2ouxYz1rqr3wpo1_500.gif

tumblr_n9su4drJCd1sfm8y2o4_400.gif

tumblr_ndeyh7bSqf1rjxyrgo3_400.gif

Those aren't Korra gifs.

As it should be

Hamlet

Summary of the recent Q&A with Bryke at the Studio Nucleus Panel.
http://benditlikekorra.tumblr.com/post/114253768322/i-attended-the-panel-today-at-gallery-nucleus-so

Q: What was the initial reaction of the network to Korrasami?
B: The execs who dealt with the show were mostly aware of it. They assumed they would have to imply it and leave it open-ended. It wasn’t until later that they asked about trying to make it more overt. The closest execs loved it, and some were emphatic about it. At worst, the top tiers were “caught off guard” because they didn’t know the details of the show. Ideologically they supported it, but were worried about backlash from advertizers, so compromise.

Q: Is there anything that the fans can do to increase the likelihood of getting an official Korra comic?
M: If people buy comics, Dark Horse will make more comics. Petitions won’t do anything. If the comics continue to do well, maybe Dark Horse will keep making them.

Q: Do you know about the Bryke official Tumblr?
M: There is no Bryke official Tumblr. Think the Bryke thing is cute, but they’re still individuals.

This is glorious!

Woah.... Could it be really happening?
Soundtrack incoming?

One can hope.

She wants to go to some new restaurant next week. I don't know how this went right or at least less fucked up than usual. Oh please if I can make something work you can too.

look at you being all fancy and shit, i don't even remember the last legit date I had. I mean, the woman I mess with is like... married, soo.... yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom