• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Deimos

That Powerpuff girls special they showed last year was pretty decent. So if its anything like that quality wise, i'm sure it'll be fine.

Ok yeah that didn't look too bad.

image.php

Does it work the same if I use my own avi on other people?

No. You've lost your avatar quoting privileges.

Ray Down

Banned
why sore?

Just got back.

My grandparents go down to Florida to there little place for the winter, my dad decided that while they were away we would do work at there place to surprise them.

Basically we put in new storm doors and windows, carpet and stuff. The last thing to do was to install new toilet and a new bathtub that was easier for them to get into. Two days ago my dad (who is 62) threw his back out. So it was down to me and my twin to get that tub out, which had less then stellar results.

Veelk

Banned
I don't know any but one of those, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPdEGFGydtY
And yeah... kids these days don't know how to meme... nor they should. Also, the hell is heteronormative or whatever? I mean.. I get the hetero and norm bits I guess, but how does it apply to Korrasami?
I saw an explanation that said it was because Korrasami is a feminine woman with a masculine woman, which is allegedly a typical or stereotypical gay relationship. Makorra is apparently different enough to be less heteronormative than a homosexual relationship. Somehow.

Hamlet

From what I understood, it was a confirmation. It had a trailer. I hope it's a confirmation lol

Pretty sure it was just a pitch. Though CN have quite the packed schedule for the next couple of years so it should be interesting if they decide to pick it up or not.

Trey

Just realized most of the avatar bets have expired, which then made me realize that the Legend of Korra finale aired a whole four months ago, which then made me realize that Satch isn't even a third of the way through her penance.

-Deimos

Just realized most of the avatar bets have expired, which then made me realize that the Legend of Korra finale aired a whole four months ago, which then made me realize that Satch isn't even a quarter of the way through her penance.

She's still hiding in shame.

Hamlet

Just realized most of the avatar bets have expired, which then made me realize that the Legend of Korra finale aired a whole four months ago, which then made me realize that Satch isn't even a third of the way through her penance.
Totally worth it for what happened heh. Also your bet avatar was the best. RIP laughing Toph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom