• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
tumblr_nm8vhvoBQ41un7a29o7_1280.jpg

Crocodile

Wanders into a thread after a while.......

Star vs The Forces of Evil is going to be like the worst possible show to recommend to anyone for me. It's great, but so girly. So, SO girly.

I forgot that premiered didn't it? Was there even an OT? Trying to watch shows on Disney XD is such a fucking pain though. Their scheduling is worse than Cartoon Network. So was it good?

I saw an explanation that said it was because Korrasami is a feminine woman with a masculine woman, which is allegedly a typical or stereotypical gay relationship. Makorra is apparently different enough to be less heteronormative than a homosexual relationship. Somehow.

Butthurt Makorra fans? This sounds like some mental gymnastics LOL

So as far as female characters go, what do you guys think of Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy?

Kind of a bitch who was ALWAYS right and never got her comeuppance for doing some down right mean things over the course of the show. Billy's unending brain damaged personality wasn't much better either. Grim was the best character of that trio.

She's back...

dkUG2TH.png

xewelY5.png

Lawd

A+ Cosplay :)

That feeling you get when your hookup cancels on you last night then hearing your roommate getting it in with his girl at fuckin noon.

*blasts stereo loud as hell*

Kind of a bitch who was ALWAYS right and never got her comeuppance for doing some down right mean things over the course of the show. Billy's unending brain damaged personality wasn't much better either. Grim was the best character of that trio.

That show had such a weird cast of main characters. I'm surprised it was liked as much as it was. Made for some interesting dynamics though. I like how Mandy at least genuinely cared about saving Billy when his stupidity got him into situations. Well I guess if she didn't, there'd barely be a plot to the episodes. (I haven't watched that show in forever so i'm making these comments based off of memories that aren't that vivid)

She scared me as a kid tbh. Like lighten the f888 up for once in your life

*remembers episode when she smiles*

nevermind you're fine the way you are ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom