• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gurren Lagann Ep 20:

Yoko's "Boring bitch" comment was quite called for.

Ep 21:

I must say I like Yoko in her teacher outfit more than the showy one. I like the episode more than I usually do.

Gurren Lagann Ep 20:

Yoko's "Boring bitch" comment was quite called for.

Ep 21:

I must say I like Yoko in her teacher outfit more than the showy one. I like the episode more than I usually do.

ALL of Yoko's outfits that aren't her standard one are better. In the beach episode, they make fun of her because her swimsuit is less revealing than her standard clothes. Personally, it also looked way better, too.

Veelk

Banned
You bastards have it all wrong. Yoko always looks her best, whether she's wearing one outfit or another or especially non at all.

My waifu is perfect. Not even Lady Satsuki measures up to the Yoke.

Except the star tits one. That was just dumb.

One of them.
Then we are the same with numerous waifu's spread across numerous mediums.
I never thought I would see the day.
All we need now is for Toa to admit his waifu already.
Are you nerds having waifu wars in here
When aren't we?
Best Persona 4 waifu:
tumblr_m9bg8xDlKc1qhwgzlo1_500.png

Village

At first it used to be Chie or Yukiko and then I wised up, them two can't cook any way. Naoto is so cool once you get to know her.

she was cool when i first saw her.

I was like " Yoo why is your character design better than almost everyone else in this game" And then i found out she was cool

But seriously though that character design. Great.

she was cool when i first saw her.

I was like " Yoo why is your character design better than almost everyone else in this game" And then i found out she was cool

But seriously though that character design. Great.
She really is and I liked her gender conflict as well, really made her to be quite interesting. Her being a genius is great too. I always ditch Yosuke for her the moment I get her. I was always able to have access to pretty much every element once I got really good at fusing Persona's so most of that cast became interchangeable. I also love how she has the biggest bust size. My usual party for the last half of P4 is Chie, Yukiko and Naoto, it kicks so much ass. I barely even half to do anything.

It died after the first 2 pages.
Depends on your definition of "death." Your stoic shrine to Kuvira did indeed die, I'm pretty sure of it, cause for all I know I probably killed it myself. It does live on as a shrine to "thirst quenching" Kuvira and being thirsty in general and is currently celebrating non Korra related thirst.
Ninja Gaiden, Best waifu:
latest

360pages

Yamcha did that one thing once...actually where was Yamcha when Tien and Krillen went to confront Cell. He wasn't there at all...

Village

The Uchiha was cheatin though... they had USB 3.0 plug and play eyeballs.

The Hyuga still had them serial ports.

Ok so kaguya or whatever her name was was the og eye technique.And it was the byakugan she even knew how shit tier it was and waited for peeps with better eyes to get her out.

The sharingan warp time and space,necromancy,demon summoning, and cause delusions so real they cause ptsd.And copy justu's.

When hashi and nem was curse marking dudes and creating secret armies no one cared.

One uchiha looked and danzo funny they had to shut em down.

Veelk

Banned
Veelk confirms Sakura as his favorite female character!

It's either this or exchanging fanfiction.

I'll take the FF

Chill my Lord, it's just Village and I talking about how shit tier the Hyuga clan is.

If you want to ignore it, give us another loser matchup vs Yamcha

Hm...hmmm...Dallas Genoard maybe? Jimmy Olsen (seriously, I love the superman mythos, but what is the point of this twerp)? The Dursleys in general. Waspinator, but fans love him for it, so I don't know if he counts...

Meg from Family Guy. She is a character that literally exists to be shat on and hated specifically in a universe where everyone gets shat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom