• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

mVqCc7t.jpg

lRHV3Wr.jpg

Nooooo *shields your eyes*

I vaguely remember.

I remember something about Korra and plotbending for the sake of her own convenience, but I'll have to rewatch Book 2.

Yeah I just watched it. I don't recall any "plotbending," as you put it. This guy let's his mom go and sets her father up to get executed. He let Senna go to keep Korra on Unalaq's side because he was getting paid off by Unalaq. She decides that the trial must have been dirty and tracks down this guy, chases him while riding on Naga, and interrogates him. She also finds out that this isn't the first time he's been paid off, and that Unalaq also set up Tonraq to be banished.

Different continuities. Plus, I don't think either of them even show up in Young Justice.

The DC Animated Universe consists of: Batman The Animated Series, Superman The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Static Shock, The Zeta Project, Justice League, and Justice League Unlimited.

Young Justice, Beware The Batman, The Batman, Green Lantern The Animated Series, Teen Titans, Teen Titans GO!, Superman and the Legion of Superheroes, and Batman The Brave and The Bold all take place in their own individual continuities. Though there are theories and speculation.
I just saw this and Huntress is definitely in Young Justice.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Why is Kuvira so hot?

I know I posted this pic yesterday, but it does such a great job in displaying what kind of relationship this ship could present that I couldn't help myself. With Kuvira's dominating personality and Korra's intense fighting spirit, these two could become one of the sexiest OTPs in shipping history. I seriously need to find some fanfiction on this ship otherwise I'm gonna go crazy.

Afrocious

I know I posted this pic yesterday, but it does such a great job in displaying what kind of relationship this ship could present that I couldn't help myself. With Kuvira's dominating personality and Korra's intense fighting spirit, these two could become one of the sexiest OTPs in shipping history. I seriously need to find some fanfiction on this ship otherwise I'm gonna go crazy.

zsmqUfq.gif

Told you it was a hot ass ship. That ship puts hair on your chest.
Somebody needs to put Mako, Asami and Korra's face on that gif.

SArcher

Banned
I honestly felt that it wasn't. She didn't really seem concerned when he was captured, among other things.

I personally think it was genuine in the sense that she wasn't just manipulating him the whole time. That call between her and Bataar was brilliant. When she says "You're right, this city isn't worth sacrificing our life together. I love you Bataar" she is fighting back tears and her voice is a bit shaky. But at that point she wasn't willing to let anything or anyone stop her plans.

God damn comicbook AU's

Well I mean, for one, the Huntress in YJ is an ex-villain, Asian, and had a thing with Sportsmaster. Unless they did some serious alterations (cartoons tend not to stray too much, except for appearances and power levels), I doubt that's the same white, Italian, anti-mafia vigilante.

I personally think it was genuine in the sense that she wasn't just manipulating him the whole time. That call between her and Bataar was brilliant. When she says "You're right, this city isn't worth sacrificing our life together. I love you Bataar" she is fighting back tears and her voice is a bit shaky. But at that point she wasn't willing to let anything or anyone stop her plans.
"Bataar I'll always remember how you worshiped me." *shoots laser cannon* Dude got shot like how Galvatron shot Star Scream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLtzA0A7w90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom