• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

Peering over the edge. On my tippy toes.

k3xmpGa.jpg

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
so why does korrasami make so much sense
why does it attract people from all ages and genders

#put_kuvira_in_DDR
But really I'd like a fighting game. How is there not a fighting game?

Damn. I remember some romantic feelings being implied in the cartoon. But Damn.

In Batman Beyond, Barbara straight up says that Bruce and her had a thing. I think it was in Return of the Joker, specifically

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I wish we had a Capcom-developed Avatar fighting game including characters from both TLA and Korra. That'd be amazing.

I wish we had a Capcom-developed Avatar fighting game including characters from both TLA and Korra. That'd be amazing.
I'd main Azula, Kuvira and Lin so hard, even Suyin.
In Batman Beyond, Barbara straight up says that Bruce and her had a thing. I think it was in Return of the Joker, specifically
Do they ever answer what happens to Dick. I'd like to think he doesn't end up alone like Bruce did.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Pfft.

There's a flood of Kuvira x Suyin fics out there and I'm gonna read all of em and post pics in this thread.

Ohhhh really?

Share the wealth!

Peering over the edge. On my tippy toes.

k3xmpGa.jpg

This pic is something else. Asami has a soft look of confusion as to what Korra is doing, while Korra has this hungry look in her eyes as if she's done something that she's been wanting to do for ages. I love it!

As clumsy as Terry is he's still hilarious. The chemistry between Bruce and Terry definitely elevated that show.

Yeah I liked his little exchange with Babs:

Barbara: Dick was hurt when I stayed behind
Terry: ...as his partner?
B:... :)
T:...as his girlfriend?
B:... :)
T: Woah

Boy was legit shook. Barbara was in there gatdam

nah just imagine an avatar game in the style of marvel vs capcom, 3v3. Krew v. OG Team Avatar finally a reality.

I didn't want know I wanted. That's some shit I'd fund personally if I had the money.

nah just imagine an avatar game in the style of marvel vs capcom, 3v3. Krew v. OG Team Avatar finally a reality.

I'd rather not imagine anything in the vein of MvC3, since Ultimate turned out to be one of the most unfun things I've ever played. If I want a team fighter, I'd rather Lab Zero do it since Skullgirls is solid. Even then, give it to ArcSys. I'd rather 1v1, or if I have to pick teams, 2v2.

Toa TAK

Banned
By the way, folks, never name your kid "Dick" or "Richard". Really, I like "Richard". It sounds good, and it's a good name. But there's an issue with that name that lasts forever.

I like "Richard", but I don't like dick. ;)

You feel me?

We both know Dick was Salty as fuck.

Well Dick in the DCAU is just kind of a mopey douche once he becomes Nightwing. Really upsetting, because I love Dick Grayson as a character, especially as Nightwing. Then, in the DCAU, he just becomes a broody motherfucker. With a mullet. A goddamned mullet.

We both know Dick was Salty as fuck.
I giggled like stupid upon reading this. Man, I'm immature.
Well Dick in the DCAU is just kind of a mopey douche once he becomes Nightwing. Really upsetting, because I love Dick Grayson as a character, especially as Nightwing. Then, in the DCAU, he just becomes a broody motherfucker. With a mullet. A goddamned mullet.
I imagine they would've done more with Nightwing in the JL/JLU era if they could've used the character.

I'd be mopey as fuck if Batman stole my girlfriend too.

I imagine they would've done more with Nightwing in the JL/JLU era if they could've used the character.
He probably got pissed off and beat the shit out of Deathstroke or something. I kept forgetting there was a licensing problem with some of the characters. It would've been interesting seeing a JL/JLU Nightwing. He seems fine enough in Young Justice.

By the way, folks, never name your kid "Dick" or "Richard". Really, I like "Richard". It sounds good, and it's a good name. But there's an issue with that name that lasts forever.

I like "Richard", but I don't like dick. ;)

You feel me?

Never understand that.

"Hi Richard!"

"No please, call me Dick."

BB is fucking amazing for that relationship. I actually liked Terry too.
Sometimes I feel that Terry is underrated, but in all honesty how perfect was Bruce when he first started out. Terry is probably the only one that really sticks it to Bruce too. I think that's why Barb said that Terry and Dick would actually get along.

I'd be mopey as fuck if Batman stole my girlfriend too.

He probably got pissed off and beat the shit out of Deathstroke or something. I kept forgetting there was a licensing problem with some of the characters. It would've been interesting seeing a JL/JLU Nightwing. He seems fine enough in Young Justice.

YJ Dick is how Dick should be. B:TAS Dick is...something else. Not wrong about the JLU connection though, they did want to use him.

BB is fucking amazing for that relationship. I actually liked Terry too.

I mean, Terry is basically Peter Parker. If you don't like Peter, then you're a monster.

YJ Dick is how Dick should be. B:TAS Dick is...something else. Not wrong about the JLU connection though, they did want to use him.

I mean, Terry is basically Peter Parker. If you don't like Peter, then you're a monster.
I think when they did BTAS Nightwing the whole emo craze was flying around and they just chucked him in that pile. In YJ he was fine until the ending of of the second season cause well he had a good reason to be depressed. I never the drew the similarities between Peter and Terry but it makes a lot of sense now that I think about it.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I knew there was a subreddit dedicated to Korrasami, but I didn't know there was a subreddit dedicated to NSFW Korrasami art.

is anyone surprised
eventually korrasami will take over the internet

I think when they did BTAS Nightwing the whole emo craze was flying around and they just chucked him in that pile. In YJ he was fine until the ending of of the second season cause well he had a good reason to be depressed. I never the drew the similarities between Peter and Terry but it makes a lot of sense now that I think about it.

He was written to basically be Peter Parker. Regardless of the craze at the time, it's not like Dini and Timm were all about that. I'm thinking they felt that's the best way to take him given the way he became Nightwing in that series, and I can buy that, but fuck man I don't like it.

He was written to basically be Peter Parker. Regardless of the craze at the time, it's not like Dini and Timm were all about that. I'm thinking they felt that's the best way to take him given the way he became Nightwing in that series, and I can buy that, but fuck man I don't like it.
I can't blame Dick for being mopey in the series since Bruce pretty much just acted like an Asshole and put his girlfriend in danger I do believe and kept the fact that batgirl was someone important to him a secret. I take it Dick never punched Bruce in the comics then?

I can't blame Dick for being mopey in the series since Bruce pretty much just acted like an Asshole and put his girlfriend in danger I do believe and kept the fact that batgirl was someone important to him a secret. I take it Dick never punched Bruce in the comics then?

Dick being mad had nothing to do with Barbara, if I recall. There's an episode about it in in Volume 4 of BTAS. Basically, Dick got tired of always playing second to Batman in the sense that Bruce basically didn't want him to have a life (Dick graduated and Bruce didn't go because justice). One night, Bruce went too far and beat the shit out of a guy in front of his family because he helped the Joker. Dick pulled him off the guy and then basically said "Fuck you, you're crazy, and I'm out." Then he headed over to Bludhaven and became Nightwing.

I can't recall the entire episode though. so Barbara might have had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom