• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe this is going to be my first Zelda game! Wish this and Horizon didn't come out in the same week because they'll be fighting for my attention.

Hasney

Review from Gamecentral:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/02/the-l...-of-the-wild-review-best-of-the-best-6483294/

In Short: The best Zelda there’s ever been, and very possibly the best video game ever made.

Pros: Incredible attention to detail and interactivity at every level, from the massive open world to the exciting combat, intricate puzzles, clever AI, and charming dialogue.

Cons: Desaturated colour scheme can spoil the look of the visuals. You can’t rename Link.

Score: 10/10

(Gamecentral reviews rather like Edge, so a 10 is a big deal)

tumblr_o8hajm57or1uxtjooo3_500.gif

Review from Gamecentral:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/02/the-l...-of-the-wild-review-best-of-the-best-6483294/

In Short: The best Zelda there’s ever been, and very possibly the best video game ever made.

Pros: Incredible attention to detail and interactivity at every level, from the massive open world to the exciting combat, intricate puzzles, clever AI, and charming dialogue.

Cons: Desaturated colour scheme can spoil the look of the visuals. You can’t rename Link.

Score: 10/10

(Gamecentral reviews rather like Edge, so a 10 is a big deal)
I believe that it is an amazing game but saying it's the best game of all time is a bold claim. I want to see everyone's opinions on this a year down the line. I can't wait to play this all day tomorrow.

From Eurogamer's first paragraph

"Here's an unusual admission for a reviewer to make. I haven't finished The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I've yet to uncover swathes of its vast map. Much remains for me to do and discover, and my game is still rife with rumour, mystery and surprise. This is partly because my life is no longer compatible with monstering a giant open-world game in a week, even when it's work. But it's also because of the kind of game that Breath of the Wild is".

Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom