• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E-Cigarette Thread Of F#ck Analog Cigarettes

Zeth

Someone in this thread posted a link to a free starter kit from Victory E Cigs a little while ago. I jumped on it thinking it was a temporary deal. Just noticed they shipped it the other day, so I check out the website again. It now says they bill you $32 every 30 days thereafter, and that you can give them a 30 day notice to cancel. Should have known it would be bullshit though, probably 90% of ecig stuff online are scams.

Almost positive the periodic billing was not on that page last month, pretty sure a few other people in here were posting about getting it, so just a heads up I guess.

Btw DaFish: could you recommend me a video or thread regarding the hybrid/genesis stuff? I'm looking into a ProVari or something similar to end my cycle of ego-style bats and I might have to look into a Hybrid.

DaFish

Someone in this thread posted a link to a free starter kit from Victory E Cigs a little while ago. I jumped on it thinking it was a temporary deal. Just noticed they shipped it the other day, so I check out the website again. It now says they bill you $32 every 30 days thereafter, and that you can give them a 30 day notice to cancel. Should have known it would be bullshit though, probably 90% of ecig stuff online are scams.

Almost positive the periodic billing was not on that page last month, pretty sure a few other people in here were posting about getting it, so just a heads up I guess.

Btw DaFish: could you recommend me a video or thread regarding the hybrid/genesis stuff? I'm looking into a ProVari or something similar to end my cycle of ego-style bats and I might have to look into a Hybrid.

I did jump on that deal for someone else... thanks for this I will be contacting them tomorrow.

Funny thing about the ECF forum is there are a lot of rules that end of separating each Hybrid and mod into different threads for each product (The supplier sponsors the thread so you actually can't talk about other products in said thread... its dumb).

So I couldn't just link you to one thread, but here is the best I will do for now.

Names of Hybrids to google: ihybrid, Orion v2.1, Zen or Zenesis (Z Atty Pro/Z Atty U)

Also this is the first video that shed light on the genesis world for me (Pbusardo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uULUdsF3ZgE&list=UUc345z36sFqyC1BheWmW_Iw&index=30

Edit: Here are the threads im following at to moment...

iHybrid: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ybrid-apv-fully-customizable-genesis-880.html

Zen: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronicstix/348800-zen-family-reunion.html

ZAP: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/334576-zap-rebuildable-atomizer-rba.html

Orion: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/280573-orion-v2-roll-call.html

AC9: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...49-ac9-genesis-atomizer-available-public.html

Jack_AG

Banned
How much are the VAMO's, that looked like a real winner over the ZMAX to me.

Matter of fact, I'm vaping that Pluid using it. I bought a stainless one for 49.99 from Goodprophets.com. I read a lot of folks finding it for 39.99, but in the black chrome finish. I'm no expert with this stuff, but I agree with people saying that for the price, you get a LOT of features. It certainly exceeds other advanced vaporizers in that price range, I feel. Time will tell though.

Hmmm... I looked into some Vamo's and Lavatubes and they seem to turn into a baby rattle with the batteries not being completely snug.

That is something that would bother me. I'd love to have a ProVari but hot damn it is just expensive - which is why I'd be leaning towards the Zmax (maybe even Vmax) from Smoktech.

People seem to like them quite a bunch and for the price - seems right.

Decisions :(

Wallach

Hmmm... I looked into some Vamo's and Lavatubes and they seem to turn into a baby rattle with the batteries not being completely snug.

That is something that would bother me. I'd love to have a ProVari but hot damn it is just expensive - which is why I'd be leaning towards the Zmax (maybe even Vmax) from Smoktech.

People seem to like them quite a bunch and for the price - seems right.

Decisions :(

Sounds like the batteries in the Vamo only rattle if you are using an 18650. Plus I think they started shipping different springs in them already to fight that off. Heard that both the single and dual 18500 setups don't rattle.

There's also that iTaste MVP that is still on sale for $50 that seems decent. Found that on Vapor Joe's and it's still active. Only goes up to 5v though.

That said, I personally don't see the point of going beyond something like an eGo/KGo VV unless it has VW and better battery life. Everything else is pretty much fluff that seems of questionable value (especially for what they charge). Since the Vamo has VW and is still pretty cheap that is the one I'd eyeball if you don't want to spend more. It actually offers slightly better features and only a slightly higher price.

The ProVari seems like a pretty raw deal anymore when it doesn't even do VW and has no battery life advantage either. For that kind of money I'd buy a Bombshell Stinger kit with a Kick and get more than twice the battery life, VW and a melee weapon in the case of home invasion.

Jack_AG

Banned
You know what? That Vamo does sound rather nice. If the slight battery rattle is lateral - I can easily fix that with a couple of sleeves - not completely surrounding the battery - but I can manufacture one like I did with my aftermarket grips on my bike. The throttle would wobble just a bit but I sleeved the drag bars real nice to prevent it so I can fashion a sleeve that allows nice airflow and what not... anyhow...

I was also thinking about the Lambo:
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Lambo_4_0_BODY_UNIT_p/lb4-bu.htm

But it is just a VV... I want a few more bells and whistles... now seeing that you can stealth the Vamo by removing part of the tube for an 18350... DAMN! Looks like a great buy for sure.

I don't know anyone that has one but it does look sexy... my thought tho... chrome, gunmetal or ss? I might aim for the gunmetal... it will be a fingerprint magnet but hey... I can mod it to look like the lightsaber I made...

Ryb7a.png

Dremel + 9 bucks at Home Creepo and BOOM - there's my lightsaber. Would be fun to vape from a fucking lightsaber... just sayin.

Ehhh... looks like I might just hit up that Vamo. I am quite sure it will be a rather noticeably better vape from my eGo Twist (which is all I have now since I'm a fresh vaper).

Gonna research some prices from websites and probably order one after the new year.

I've had no rattling in mine, but I'm only using a 18350 battery that came with it and it is the second version also. I'm not sure what color this is, I think it's chrome. I have read of folks' finish coming off of the gunmetal. And it is a big time fingerprint magnet. I don't care, I'm not showing it off to anyone.

TheExodu5

Banned

Where's this? I put in the order for the free kits but I don't see anything about a subscription fee.

edit: nevermind I see it now.

Jack_AG

Banned
Where's this? I put in the order for the free kits but I don't see anything about a subscription fee.

edit: nevermind I see it now.

My question is how can the website hold your CC info since you technically can't do that and maintain PCI compliance (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) if you weren't told about the subscription at time of checkout.

Websites aren't allowed to hold CC numbers - it is a no no (security reasons). Payment gateways can - just not individual websites and recurring or subscription based gateways need to be setup at time of purchase since the webmaster has no control over those numbers or recurring subs. That is all done with the gateway/bank and the website has 0 control over setting those up post-transaction.

Sites shouldn't even see your CC number, let alone hold onto it and start charging you for things that you never agreed to. If that's the case - I would contact the FTC and file a complaint - tell your CC provider about the issue and revoke access from their gateway/bank for all future charges.

That's some criminal shit if they start back-charging folks for shit they never signed up for.

Edit:
Going for the chrome Vamo since i think it would look sexy with a chrome locking U-DCT!

I'm well aware of how chrome scratches so I am fashioning rubber strips for that lightsaber look already. Probably will order it next week.

Wallach

Good Life Vapor is running a 25% off code on all their juice, picked it up from their Twitter (AFTERXMAS25).

This is the place that has the Melon Boba that folks were big on, so I ordered one of their 10ml samplers and put it in there. Honeydew is my favorite fruit so I'm hoping this is as good as people claim.

Wow, I really recommend getting a cheap genesis-like atty if you don't want to fork out a lot of money for the real deal. I got my phoenix (called A7 elsewhere I believe) this morning and it's the best vape I've had. Miles ahead of the Vivi Nova. And I haven't even tried it with an SS wick yet.

DaFish

Wow, I really recommend getting a cheap genesis-like atty if you don't want to fork out a lot of money for the real deal. I got my phoenix (called A7 elsewhere I believe) this morning and it's the best vape I've had. Miles ahead of the Vivi Nova. And I haven't even tried it with an SS wick yet.
You should try one of those hybrid wicks where you thread some silica wick through some SS (only enough SS for the center to touch the coil). So you are not actually burning on silica just the SS. I hear its pretty good.

Jack_AG

Banned
^^ I will be on the market for a genesis rebuildable very soon. My Vamo (went with SS instead of chrome) is on the way! I went with Efest 18650 IMR (2250 mAH, button top) instead of an AW IMR since I have seen some pretty good comparisons between the Efest and AW:
http://ukvapers.org/Thread-IMR-14500-Batteries-Efest-v-AW

Not the only link I found saying the Efest is a good battery but I will check it out and see how it performs. I am reading the 650s perform better than the 350s so I went with a single battery instead of a dual. I don't care to shrink down my devices, screw stealth, I invite discussion on vaping from the uninitiated!

I'll have pics of the device when I get it, etc etc

My first "real" mod... feels good.

Edit:
Thinking about the AGA-T: http://www.vaporalley.com/AGA-T_p_465.html
Anyone try one? Would be a nice intro into rebuildable genesis style fun tanks.

TheTowel

Made the jump from cheapo ecig to the bigger game. Impulse bought the atmos nuke. already have issues with the draw but I believe it's a fixable issue.

Knew I should have read through here before buying but I figures it couldn't be that bad.smoked green smart living for a year and loved them despite their average rep.

Zeth

How's the Atmos Nuke? I've never seen a dual carto setup. Can't find any specs on the site.

DaFish, thanks so much for your earlier post. I'm getting into it now. If I don't get gen/zen stuff I'm at least looking into these new low price variable power/volt mods.

blackflag

Awesome thread. I just made the switch. We have a local shop in Tempe, AZ that just opened up. Very friendly and helpful guy.

I got a starter kit with 2 ego-c 1000mah batteries, an atomizer, 2 of the heating elements where you fill the whole thing (whatever it's called). First time trying one, tried a bunch of flavors there and came home with 3 different ones.

daw840

Awesome thread. I just made the switch. We have a local shop in Tempe, AZ that just opened up. Very friendly and helpful guy.

I got a starter kit with 2 ego-c 1000mah batteries, an atomizer, 2 of the heating elements where you fill the whole thing (whatever it's called). First time trying one, tried a bunch of flavors there and came home with 3 different ones.

Hell yeah! The brick and mortar stores are the best. I wish there was one around me.

Jack_AG

Banned

Post up if they have a website so we can check prices and stock :)

Cetra

Wish I had a brick and mortar vendor here. Empty bottles are prone to sneaking up on a duder. :lol

Thats quite the nice lookin' shop, too.

Wallach

Most of my kit stuff arrived today; the other package with some cartos, a drip dip, cone thing and the USB cable is still en route (VapingMe did not have the cable in stock so I got it from LitecigUSA). Juice is well behind since GLV is closed until Thursday so I don't think I will be able to use anything until after the weekend. Bummer!

Jack_AG

Banned
Mother fffffffuuuuuuuuu

This damn Vivi Nova is nothing but meh. Gave it another go and coiled my own cotton wick - still a really muted flavor. I made sure the cotton wasn't too tight, coil was meticulously wrapped to perfection at 1.9 ohms... primed it... put about 1ml through it today and still just as muted as it was stock. Damn. Taste was more consistent than silica and lots of vapor with no burnt hits but... just no flavor.

:(

I might re-wrap trying a few different types of cotton but i'm getting put off by the muted flavors :(

Mother fffffffuuuuuuuuu

This damn Vivi Nova is nothing but meh. Gave it another go and coiled my own cotton wick - still a really muted flavor. I made sure the cotton wasn't too tight, coil was meticulously wrapped to perfection at 1.9 ohms... primed it... put about 1ml through it today and still just as muted as it was stock. Damn. Taste was more consistent than silica and lots of vapor with no burnt hits but... just no flavor.

:(

I might re-wrap trying a few different types of cotton but i'm getting put off by the muted flavors :(

I think I've gave up on mine. An SS wick does improve it, but once you move on to a genesis type atty it doesn't make sense to want to waste 3ml of juice in a nova when the flavour is about half as strong.

Anyone had any experience with the Kanger T3? Just watched the PBusardo clearomizer shootout and he found it to be the best of those he tried. No surprise from me to see the stardust at the bottom... I've never had a good experience with them, it sucks that they seem to be the go-to beginners clearo in starter kits.

Jack_AG

Banned
I think I've gave up on mine. An SS wick does improve it, but once you move on to a genesis type atty it doesn't make sense to want to waste 3ml of juice in a nova when the flavour is about half as strong.

Anyone had any experience with the Kanger T3? Just watched the PBusardo clearomizer shootout and he found it to be the best of those he tried. No surprise from me to see the stardust at the bottom... I've never had a good experience with them, it sucks that they seem to be the go-to beginners clearo in starter kits.
Tried one yesterday and lots of burnt/dry hits. I believe the silica is packed a bit too tight. I have read in ecf several others experience the same.

I let it sit for about 20 mins before vaping - that's longer than my pre-punched cartos. Tastes like the T2 does when it gets dry but I let mine sit on its side all the time so it rarely happens.

Some say pulling some wick out helps, some have no issues, others can't get away from the dry hits. I'm sticking with my T2, tbh.

My AGA-T should be here this week. Gonna give SS a go and see if I like it. If not I will be rolling with my carto tank from here on out and picking up a dripping atty (HH.357?) for home vaping.

I would love a good rebuildable but so far no luck for my tastes.

I'm finding the Phoenix/A7 rebuildable is perfect for me. Taste aside, it holds about 20 drips so it lasts quite a bit but it doesn't last too long so I can switch juices fairly fast. I tend to get bored of flavours quickly which is why I like the CE3/Phoenix clearos because they come in packs of five and I can switch flavours easily so this dripper is perfect for me. Doesn't need constant attention, doesn't outstay its welcome. If that makes sense.

Jack_AG

Banned
Sweet! Just got my Vamo SS today and.... the + button is not working.

Motherfucker. Yep. If anything could go wrong at any point in time it will always go wrong with me. Hoping to get a quick turn around on an exchange.

EDIT:
On the upnote - I picked up a 2.2ohm bridgeless 510 and slapped that on my Twist at 3.4 volts and hot damn... why haven't I dripped before? If it's always this good - I'll pick up a few attys so there's no wait time for me swapping flavors. I'm going to finish out my cartos and roll on with dripping from here on out. Sure dripping while driving isn't the best thing but I need to curb my chain-vaping habits, anyhow ha!

daw840

Sweet! Just got my Vamo SS today and.... the + button is not working.

Motherfucker. Yep. If anything could go wrong at any point in time it will always go wrong with me. Hoping to get a quick turn around on an exchange.

EDIT:
On the upnote - I picked up a 2.2ohm bridgeless 510 and slapped that on my Twist at 3.4 volts and hot damn... why haven't I dripped before? If it's always this good - I'll pick up a few attys so there's no wait time for me swapping flavors. I'm going to finish out my cartos and roll on with dripping from here on out. Sure dripping while driving isn't the best thing but I need to curb my chain-vaping habits, anyhow ha!

Where did you get the bridgeless atty?

I want one!

The dripper's dream has been out of stock forever.... :(

Flo_Evans

umm.. whoa. I picked up a e-cig from the gas station to aid in quitting smoking.

Figured I would check this thread out but you guys are on a whole other level!

Double D

umm.. whoa. I picked up a e-cig from the gas station to aid in quitting smoking.

Figured I would check this thread out but you guys are on a whole other level!

We are on another level, but we were right where you were when we first started. If you're into the disposable, take some pointers from the OP and go from there. You are going to be confused until the moment you hold one of these in your hand and actually go through the process. Then it will all click and you will become one of us. Welcome.

Cetra

Just got my Kanger T3s in. Only been using it about 20 minutes so far with some Morning Glory from Rawr Vapor... holy hell. The flavor is sooooooo clean. Best clearo ever IMO. Mops the floor with the Vivi Nova thats for sure. No primer flavor or heads that scorch juice... just buttloads of delicious vapor.

If these came in a tank sized option, allowed the use of your own drop tip, and had a 510 connection by default they'd be perfect. As they are they look pretty silly on my Silver Bullet and I miss my Cherry Vape Stainless Ming tip... but... I may just stick with Kanger T3s anyway. They're fantastic!

TheExodu5

Banned
I don't even understand how to properly use a genesis atty. It constantly gets dry, and you need to tilt it to wick it. Problem is, if you tilt it for too long it starts leaking.

So far I think I'm just going to stick with the Phoenix Clearos. I also got myself an eGo twist but it turns out that was a bit of a waste of money. My eGo USB passthrough was already at the perfect voltage for the Phoenix. You can set it a bit higher (maybe 4.0-4.2V), but it gets dry pretty fast if you do.

Jack_AG

Banned
Where did you get the bridgeless atty?

I want one!

The dripper's dream has been out of stock forever.... :(

Just a plain 510 bridgeless to try dripping, nothing fancy:
http://www.goodejuice.com/store/bridgeless-510-low-resistance-atomizers-lr-black-p-703.html

Just got my Kanger T3s in. Only been using it about 20 minutes so far with some Morning Glory from Rawr Vapor... holy hell. The flavor is sooooooo clean. Best clearo ever IMO. Mops the floor with the Vivi Nova thats for sure. No primer flavor or heads that scorch juice... just buttloads of delicious vapor.

If these came in a tank sized option, allowed the use of your own drop tip, and had a 510 connection by default they'd be perfect. As they are they look pretty silly on my Silver Bullet and I miss my Cherry Vape Stainless Ming tip... but... I may just stick with Kanger T3s anyway. They're fantastic!

I couldn't get my T3 to function nearly as well as my T2. Nothing but dry hits, despite being a bottom coil. My guess is that to prevent flooding the wick is packed in too tight so it's not wicking as well.

Other than that I am not touching silica wicks again after recently reading (and seeing pics) about silica fibers in condensate (of course, after I used silica for a bit). I'd rather go back to smoking analogs than vape that shit into my lungs.

Just my .02

Cetra

I hadn't heard of this silica problem before, any links to some info? Thats kind of alarming. I assume this would also be a problem for standard cartos or is the filler a different material?

Jack_AG

Banned
I hadn't heard of this silica problem before, any links to some info? Thats kind of alarming. I assume this would also be a problem for standard cartos or is the filler a different material?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/284030-wick-materials-safe-vs-dangerous.html

Still with a billion chemicals filling your lungs from analogs - silica is just as dangerous on its own. Replacing one evil with a cheaper evil.

On the upside people are testing ceramic wicks :)

I couldn't get into SS with my AGA-T - that metallic taste was too overpowering. I might be giving away my AGA-T on here for a wave and a handshake. I'll decide what I'm going to do with it later today. Need to RMA this Vamo.

DaFish

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/284030-wick-materials-safe-vs-dangerous.html

Still with a billion chemicals filling your lungs from analogs - silica is just as dangerous on its own. Replacing one evil with a cheaper evil.

On the upside people are testing ceramic wicks :)

I couldn't get into SS with my AGA-T - that metallic taste was too overpowering. I might be giving away my AGA-T on here for a wave and a handshake. I'll decide what I'm going to do with it later today. Need to RMA this Vamo.

Me being one

TheExodu5

Banned
Haha wow...try vaping a genesis atty through the air hole. The flavor is insane. Not much vapor of course, but it's damned tasty. Careful not to get burned, though. :p

Jack_AG

Banned
Damn... this Trustfire TR-001 is spot on o_O

Took forever for a first charge but the battery came just about dead dead. 12 hours for my 18650 high-drain IMR (2250). Light changed from Red to Orange at 4.15v then about a half hour later hit solid green at 4.20 on the dot (checking every few minutes, was still Orange at 4.19). I used my trusty multimeter throughout the day checking the charge yesterday since it was taking forever.

4.2 is very "max" for a charge. I will probably start pulling it off the charger when the light goes orange.

Should I unplug my charger when not in use? Or should I just leave it plugged in? Obviously I will pull my battery off when it is done charging but some people suggested to unplug the charger, itself because a few people had some burn down on them.

DaFish

Not too difficult to make but they sure are fragile.

My first wick was wicking and vaping great but since the wick is ticker then I'm used to wrapping, I think I wrapped one too many coils so I figured I would re-wrap with twisted instead which lead me to break my first wick in half by accident.

I made a second but it's not wicking as well or something. Since I only have one Genesis on hand I'm sticking with SS til my Orion comes in so I can experiment with one and have my actual vape on the other til I figure it out.

AVclub

Quick question: I'm meant to have an ecig in my mouth for an upcoming photo shoot, but I don't want to suck down any nicotine. Can someone point me to a cheap, not terrible tasting, ecig I can buy over the counter at regular retails, which contains 0mg of nicotine?

Thanks.

daw840

Just put in an order for GoodEjuice

1 x 1000 mAh Ego Twist battery (They don't even carry the 650 for some reason. grr.)
2 x 510 LR Bridgeless Attys
1 x Red drip shield
1 x 3 mL bottle of Strawberry Menthol juice!

Jack_AG

Banned
Just put in an order for GoodEjuice

1 x 1000 mAh Ego Twist battery (They don't even carry the 650 for some reason. grr.)
2 x 510 LR Bridgeless Attys
1 x Red drip shield
1 x 3 mL bottle of Strawberry Menthol juice!

I am going to run over there today to pick up a drip shield. Dunno why I didn't friggin pick one up when I was there. The bridgeless seem a bit easy to flood - at least I think I put a few too many drops in there. 3 seems about right for starters, take about 5 puffs, blow it out from the bottom to help get the primer out - then add 2 drops from there. I get quite a few pulls out of it - I don't get any "burnt" taste when it starts going dry - the flavor just starts getting muted a bit and that's it.

I also want to pick up another drip tip for my drippers - I love the contour aluminum (Red) but hot damn my main vape is a menthol and even with soaking my tips I can still taste that bit of flavor. I use menthol in a carto to keep it separate since it's fairly strong and don't want to mix flavors with it.

The Strawberry menthol is pretty good when I tried it. Thier Watermelon Jolly Rancher is also great and I dig their Kryptonite. I want to try Ecto Cooler today, as well. Will probably walk out with French Vanilla to drip tho.

daw840

I am going to run over there today to pick up a drip shield. Dunno why I didn't friggin pick one up when I was there. The bridgeless seem a bit easy to flood - at least I think I put a few too many drops in there. 3 seems about right for starters, take about 5 puffs, blow it out from the bottom to help get the primer out - then add 2 drops from there. I get quite a few pulls out of it - I don't get any "burnt" taste when it starts going dry - the flavor just starts getting muted a bit and that's it.

I also want to pick up another drip tip for my drippers - I love the contour aluminum (Red) but hot damn my main vape is a menthol and even with soaking my tips I can still taste that bit of flavor. I use menthol in a carto to keep it separate since it's fairly strong and don't want to mix flavors with it.

The Strawberry menthol is pretty good when I tried it. Thier Watermelon Jolly Rancher is also great and I dig their Kryptonite. I want to try Ecto Cooler today, as well. Will probably walk out with French Vanilla to drip tho.

Oh wow...this is a B&M store near you?

That's awesome...I miss the store I used to go to over the summer when I lived in OKC.

Zeth

Anyone want to recommend me a juice vendor for my next order? Want to place an order asap but my favorites are currently closed. (Backwoods Brew, Pluid out of stock)

Anyone ever get good juice from the one-stop shops like GotVapes? Would be convenient, but I doubt that stuff is remotely as good as the well-known juice vendors.

edit: oh shit, just remembered Copper Creek. House Blend. Great stuff, haven't had it since I first started vaping. Might get something there.

Jack_AG

Banned
Oh wow...this is a B&M store near you?

That's awesome...I miss the store I used to go to over the summer when I lived in OKC.

Aye. They are about 25 minutes from the house so I take a nice ride when I get bored. Nick and Luigi are pretty cool guys. Always shoot the shit with them when I go.

Anyone want to recommend me a juice vendor for my next order? Want to place an order asap but my favorites are currently closed. (Backwoods Brew, Pluid out of stock)

Anyone ever get good juice from the one-stop shops like GotVapes? Would be convenient, but I doubt that stuff is remotely as good as the well-known juice vendors.

edit: oh shit, just remembered Copper Creek. House Blend. Great stuff, haven't had it since I first started vaping. Might get something there.

What flavors are you interested in? I try to pimp Kryptonite from GoodEjuice.com whenever I can since it's a great lime/lemon/pixie stick/green dot type flavor. Interesting mix of shit. I'm heading there in a little bit and will try dripping some other flavors.

Their Bull Durham, High Octane and Full Throttle are all excellent Tobacco flavors. I have the hardest time deciding which is my fave from those 3.

Tootsie Roll is a little bit scary since it tastes exactly like a Tootsie Roll - a LOT like a Tootsie Roll - so if you like that chocolate/caramel flavor then it's great with coffee.

French Vanilla - going to pick up another bottle of this today. Very cake/cupcake like pillow-y flavor - not overpowering, smooth, not too sweet and just right. I'm a vanilla fanatic and this one is by far the best since it's not too strong, not too muted, not too sweet and just soft enough while still carrying lots of flavor and vapor.

daw840

Well. Tell them you're responsible for at least one sale to a guy in Overland Park, KS!

I'll PM you my name if you want it, maybe they'll give you a discount.

Jack_AG

Banned
Well. Tell them you're responsible for at least one sale to a guy in Overland Park, KS!

I'll PM you my name if you want it, maybe they'll give you a discount.

No big! Already told him what you ordered and where I know you from and all that good jazz - trying to talk him into a NeoGaf coupon code.

Anyhow - here's the juice I walked out with:

Also picked up 2 more bridgeless attys, another drip tip and FUCK... forgot to get a drip shield AGAIN ha!

Vaping the shit out of that Ecto-Cooler. It's a citrus-like flavor - orange/lemon - a lot like Lemon/Lime Gatorade mixed with OJ - my wife loved that shit.

The Blueberry is also tops - so good! Going along with it are my 3 faves Krypto, Ice Cold and French Vanilla.

I could spend all fucking day there trying out liquids. They have a table setup with small sampler bottles and give you free attys to drip with to try shit out. My wife, who doesn't smoke or vape (she prefers wine) even got into the act trying out shit and recommending me flavors.

Another one I liked - Root Beer. It doesn't taste like bottled root beer - but rather candy root beer. Steep time he said was about 3 weeks for best flavor and I tried some and it was delicious!

But yeah - fucking Ecto-Cooler. If you like citrus - WOW. Dripping it as I type this :D

So far the bridgeless are holding up well - once you blow the primer out - BAM - very nice. No burnt hits when it starts to get dry - just less flavor so you know when to add more.

I start with 3 drops - take a few puffs - blow it out then add 2 drops when flavor starts diminishing. I'm new to dripping and starting with a bridgeless so I still need to find my groove.

All in all a good day!

Top Bottom