• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E-Cigarette Thread Of F#ck Analog Cigarettes

Zeth

Can you guys recommend me some online shops? I need to get some new cartos/tanks. I've been using Vivi + Phoenixes but my regular place is closed this week. Also might be interested in the iClear30 and/or EVOD.

edit: just remembered Discount Vapers/MadVapes. Are there any shops that have decent juices for a one stop shop? I know I'm lazy. But I've had some decent stuff from GotVapes.

Can you guys recommend me some online shops? I need to get some new cartos/tanks. I've been using Vivi + Phoenixes but my regular place is closed this week. Also might be interested in the iClear30 and/or EVOD.

edit: just remembered Discount Vapers/MadVapes. Are there any shops that have decent juices for a one stop shop? I know I'm lazy. But I've had some decent stuff from GotVapes.

VaporBeast.com has a good selection of parts and their juice is very very good.

Ordered one of Mt. Baker's "specialty" juices called Albino Drake. Something they used in the production is cheap as it turns brown in my cartos and tanks and gunks up. Never happened with my Kiwi Strawberry though so I don't think it's cheap PG/VG, I think it's something in the flavor itself. Just throwing that out there though so people are aware that some of their juices may gunk up your attys.

So yesterday I went to my first ever brick & mortar vape store. There is one in Brick, NJ. About an hour from me but my girlfriend and I headed down there to go to the boardwalk so we stopped on the way home. The place is called Vapors.

I'd say it was a cool experience. You can tell that the associates deal with noobies all day but I got the chatting with them and they said they have been doing pretty good business.

Their prices for mods weren't too bad. $85 for MVP. They only had about 8 or so mods. MVP and Smoktech Zmax were the most expensive.

They had over 30 juices that they make themselves and had them all out to try on disposable clearos that you put a rubber tip on to try them out. Outside of the clearos being horrible they juices were pretty good. Even though all the samples were at 0mg nicotine. 10ml bottles were $7.99 which is pricey.

So all in all pretty cool. I have TONS of juice now so I'll be good for a while but I'll check them out later this year and see if/what they get in thats new.

Zeth

So yesterday I went to my first ever brick & mortar vape store. There is one in Brick, NJ. About an hour from me but my girlfriend and I headed down there to go to the boardwalk so we stopped on the way home. The place is called Vapors.

I'd say it was a cool experience. You can tell that the associates deal with noobies all day but I got the chatting with them and they said they have been doing pretty good business.

Their prices for mods weren't too bad. $85 for MVP. They only had about 8 or so mods. MVP and Smoktech Zmax were the most expensive.

They had over 30 juices that they make themselves and had them all out to try on disposable clearos that you put a rubber tip on to try them out. Outside of the clearos being horrible they juices were pretty good. Even though all the samples were at 0mg nicotine. 10ml bottles were $7.99 which is pricey.

So all in all pretty cool. I have TONS of juice now so I'll be good for a while but I'll check them out later this year and see if/what they get in thats new.

Sounds cool. Thought I might need to go on a long road trip there or to some other b&m vape shop this weekend. There used to be a decent place about 40 minutes away from me in the Philadelphia suburbs but they moved. Ran out of juice completely for the first time in a year. New batch coming monday and I had to buy a bunch of Blu disposables at the convenience store... What a disaster. Spent $55 on five of them and they were finished the same day. Selling those to people is truly I crime and I feel sorry for anyone who actually use them. Half of them were hitting dry right out of the box.

Allforce

The b&m that opened down the street for me (Buckeye Vapors, they're online too) is actually called a "Vapor Lounge", they got couches and arcade machines, a band setup in the corner, a pool table coming in soon. They want people to come in and just chill out and shoot the shit which is pretty awesome. Their "Vapor Bar" is the exact thing you're talking about, only they have about quadruple the number of juices they make all on-site. There's a guy sitting there recommending stuff and he jots down what you want as you tell him and mixes it on the spot. 6 5ml bottles for 20 bucks, not bad.

I got a ton of different stuff and took them to NYC this weekend (vaping in Yankee Stadium and on top of the ESB, love it!), loving their "Mild & Black" flavor which is different from the cigar in a way that's awesome. I love dark mixes now and can see how people really get into different flavors and calling flavors an "all day vape". I'm vaping a Carmel Macchiato now that's awesome and totally flavorful.

So I was dead set on 8mg juices until I started dripping. The harsher hits with the dripper made me use 6mg juices in there. The good news is that now when I try an 8mg juice it really irritates my throat.

After having been dripping pretty much exclusively the past month I'm going to start to give my carto tanks, EVOD, iClear30 some more love now. When you get a setup that hits just as good as a drip without all the hassle it makes me wonder why I was even dripping.

so Innokin came out with a iTaste VV version 3 that has Variable Wattage, Battery Checker, and Resistance Reader

itasteexpress.png

I really cannot wait for them to include these features in the next MVP. I don't know whats taking so long. Hurry up. MVP version 2 is going to be my purchase of the year.

I really wish I hadn't bought the Provari right before I bought the MVP. Oh well.

I'd like to see a photo of all of Victory Red's vaping supplies. Your area must look like GrimmGreen's at this point.

Ha, hardly.

The only mods I have are a Provari Mini and an Innokin MVP. Batteries eGo C Twist, Vision Spinner, and a small 510.

And a bunch of carto-tank setups and various clearomizers.

Allforce

I got a question, can anyone explain the ohm rating on atomizer heads? The store I mention above only sells Kanger T2 tanks and the heads for them, a bit overpriced compared to what you can get them for online.

When I'm shopping online though I see options for "2.1-2.3", "2.4-2.6", etc when it comes to the atomizer. What does that mean? I already had one of these things I bought at the store flake out in like 3 days and I had to pitch it (bad burnt wick and shitty vapor production)

I got a question, can anyone explain the ohm rating on atomizer heads? The store I mention above only sells Kanger T2 tanks and the heads for them, a bit overpriced compared to what you can get them for online.

When I'm shopping online though I see options for "2.1-2.3", "2.4-2.6", etc when it comes to the atomizer. What does that mean? I already had one of these things I bought at the store flake out in like 3 days and I had to pitch it (bad burnt wick and shitty vapor production)

The resistance of the atomizer is very important in getting you to that perfect vape. For me, my perfect vape sits around 10 watts.

Now what does that mean, using Ohms Law. If I have a battery that is putting out 4.5volts into an atomizer that is 2.0 ohms, the output will be 10 watts. My sweet spot.

The higher ohm the atomizer is, the more power you will have to put into it to get a stronger vape.

So my advice is to go with the lower option of the two (2.1-2.3)

Most standard batteries will put out 3.7volts. So it may not be enough to power such atomizers for your liking. Variable Voltage devices put out between 3.3 - 4.8volts. You are sure to find your sweetspot with one of those batteries.

Izayoi

Banned
From my experience, yeah. If you don't want to wait you can just heat steep them in water, otherwise stick the bottles in a drawer or something and come back to them after a week or two.
Thanks again. You, and everyone else who made recommendations, have been a huge help.

My brother has stopped smoking and chewing since his e-cig came in, and I couldn't be happier. It means a lot to me, and I can't thank you guys enough.

FartOfWar

Banned
Got the Kanger Pro Tank this morning. Looks smart on an Ego I think.

O23pwK7.jpg

Feels good to not have to worry about cracks, dripping aside. I finally got to try Mido's Scorpion Blood in it, a juice that's getting popular in the UK and is apparently similar to Pluid in the US. I love it; first juice I've had in a while that just smacks you in the face with flavour. Sweet, fruity aniseed isn't a flavour I thought I'd love but apparently I do.

Explain this shit to me. I have a few ProTanks sitting on Vamos, but how does this beauty ring work with eGos? The ring screws onto the eGo, but what does the tank connect to? I'm thinking of a Halo battery btw.

Explain this shit to me. I have a few ProTanks sitting on Vamos, but how does this beauty ring work with eGos? The ring screws onto the eGo, but what does the tank connect to? I'm thinking of a Halo battery btw.

the ring screws onto the outside threads of the ego and the tank screws in the same inner threads it does normally.

I think it doesn't make sense to me because the battery I have in mind isn't actually an ego? http://www.halocigs.com/triton-black-battery.html

The image of that battery is a bit different but essentially the Ring screws onto the threads that are closer to the button without blocking the threads on the very tip. So your tank/carto/cartridge still screws onto the ones on the tip.

So it works for tanks/cartos like this: http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=151_202&products_id=1063

But doesn't work/isn't needed for ones like this: http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=148_217_222&products_id=1255

Broseybrose

So Ive been vaping for 3 years this summer, the last year Ive been using ego twists and ce3s, and its been great.

But I got a visit from my friend (who i turned onto vaping back when i started) and he brought his 3 mods with him. I gotta admit i was jealous. The Provari mini hit so well. But the Provari is out of my budget and my friend recommended the Vamo V3 from FastTech for $50.

I pulled the trigger on that Vamo today, along with some EVODs which my friend also recommended because he knows i really like the BCC CE3s. I mean, I wouldve never imagined getting a sweet VV/VW tube style mod with an ohm meter for $50 shipped.

So Im totally stoked about my first mod and finally trying out the Kanger BCCs. When it all arrives Ill post again with pictures/impressions!

So Ive been vaping for 3 years this summer, the last year Ive been using ego twists and ce3s, and its been great.

But I got a visit from my friend (who i turned onto vaping back when i started) and he brought his 3 mods with him. I gotta admit i was jealous. The Provari mini hit so well. But the Provari is out of my budget and my friend recommended the Vamo V3 from FastTech for $50.

I pulled the trigger on that Vamo today, along with some EVODs which my friend also recommended because he knows i really like the BCC CE3s. I mean, I wouldve never imagined getting a sweet VV/VW tube style mod with an ohm meter for $50 shipped.

So Im totally stoked about my first mod and finally trying out the Kanger BCCs. When it all arrives Ill post again with pictures/impressions!

Nice purchases all around. I can't recommend the Vamo or the EVODs enough.

I'm not crazy about the way the V3 looks, but tons of features for the price.

My next mod purchase will be a Sigelei Zmax V3 Telescope. Or a new MVP with all the features that they just put in the VV V3. If it ever does come out.

Broseybrose

Nice purchases all around. I can't recommend the Vamo or the EVODs enough.

I'm not crazy about the way the V3 looks, but tons of features for the price.

My next mod purchase will be a Sigelei Zmax V3 Telescope. Or a new MVP with all the features that they just put in the VV V3. If it ever does come out.

Awesome. When I first saw the V3 I definitely didnt like the grooves. But over the past two weeks of deliberating on it, the look has really grown on me to the point where I truly like it.

I forgot to mention for anyone who may be interested in the Vamo V3 that the $50 price I quoted from FastTech INCLUDES 2 Panasonic 18650 Batteries and a Nitecore charger! And shipping is free!

daw840

Placed 3 orders today.

Got the Conundrum from Backwoods Brew, really excited for this.

Got a couple of juices from Roar Vapor

Got 2 650 Ego Twists and some replacement heads for the T3.

Wallach

Thanks again. You, and everyone else who made recommendations, have been a huge help.

My brother has stopped smoking and chewing since his e-cig came in, and I couldn't be happier. It means a lot to me, and I can't thank you guys enough.

Hey that is great to hear. Keep encouraging him, and if he gets bored of his current setup you know where to come for suggestions to keep him off the sick sticks.

Awesome. When I first saw the V3 I definitely didnt like the grooves. But over the past two weeks of deliberating on it, the look has really grown on me to the point where I truly like it.

I forgot to mention for anyone who may be interested in the Vamo V3 that the $50 price I quoted from FastTech INCLUDES 2 Panasonic 18650 Batteries and a Nitecore charger! And shipping is free!

Great price. Even if you dislike the vamo, the other items are worth like 35 dollars and of good quality + free shipping = win!

Broseybrose

Great price. Even if you dislike the vamo, the other items are worth like 35 dollars and of good quality + free shipping = win!
Exactly, it was an offer I couldnt refuse!

I also made my first order at The Plume Room today. Burley and Candy, and Honey Fig Tobacco. I didnt get the Candied Cavendish because Im not into banana. Ive heard great things about The Plume Room. And they just relaunched with a new site.

Allforce

I picked up a 2nd battery today, an 1100mAh eGo Twist. This thing hits way harder than my 6500! Like I just barely have to pulse the button to get a monster cloud of vapor. Also I have to keep it at the lowest setting possible (3.2) and it's still way warmer than my 6500 that I keep at like 3.8.

Same Kanger T2 tank and liquid, any ideas or am I just experiencing MOR POWAH?

So, e-cig GAF, I'm trying to quit smoking with an e-cigarette, since I've already failed with both the gum and the patch. I've been weaning myself down on cigarettes again lately, switching from American Spirit menthols to menthol lights and have been smoking fewer each day. I tried a Blu disposable that my brother brought up on vacation, but I found it an inadequate replacement. I'd pull on it, and it'd simply make me want a cigarette more.

I bought my own Njoy King Methol Bold, and I instantly loved it. Unfortunately, I love it too much. They advertise that it's about equal to 2 packs, but I'm ripping through these things in less than a day each (I'm now at number 4). And this is coming from someone who was smoking around a quarter of a pack of American Spirits each day (sometimes smoking them in halves). This is costing me around four times as much as the cigarettes themselves.

Has anyone else had similar experience with these Njoy Kings? Am I just dragging on it too often, because it's always available (it doesn't require me to leave the house, car, or my workplace to go out for a smoke), or are these $8 disposables really this limited? I don't just want to quit for my health but also for my bank account, and these seem to be doing more harm than good.

Basically, I'm looking for any advice, alternatives, etc, because I've finally found something that makes me no longer crave cigarettes, but the price is prohibitive enough to ultimately ruin the experience.

So, e-cig GAF, I'm trying to quit smoking with an e-cigarette, since I've already failed with both the gum and the patch. I've been weaning myself down on cigarettes again lately, switching from American Spirit menthols to menthol lights and have been smoking fewer each day. I tried a Blu disposable that my brother brought up on vacation, but I found it an inadequate replacement. I'd pull on it, and it'd simply make me want a cigarette more.

I bought my own Njoy King Methol Bold, and I instantly loved it. Unfortunately, I love it too much. They advertise that it's about equal to 2 packs, but I'm ripping through these things in less than a day each (I'm now at number 4). And this is coming from someone who was smoking around a quarter of a pack of American Spirits each day (sometimes smoking them in halves). This is costing me around four times as much as the cigarettes themselves.

Has anyone else had similar experience with these Njoy Kings? Am I just dragging on it too often, because it's always available (it doesn't require me to leave the house, car, or my workplace to go out for a smoke), or are these $8 disposables really this limited? I don't just want to quit for my health but also for my bank account, and these seem to be doing more harm than good.

Basically, I'm looking for any advice, alternatives, etc, because I've finally found something that makes me no longer crave cigarettes, but the price is prohibitive enough to ultimately ruin the experience.

It's common that people vape more often then they smoke, as you said, due to the convenience factor. One of the ways people combat it is by using liquid with a higher level of Nic, thus making you want to smoke less often. Personally, I wasn't smoking regularly when I started vaping so I went the opposite direction and went with a lower than normal Nic level so I wouldn't be getting light headed all the time.

The price is definitely an issue but only because you're using the name brand disposables. With vaping, it's much more cost effective to buy a more customized set up that would require you to fill up your own cartridge or tank.

I don't have the exact numbers on those Njoy's but I imagine it probably has around 2ml of liquid in it at most. When you have a custom battery+cartridge/cartomizer/tank set up and order your own liquid.. you can get 30ml of liquid for about $16 on average. Some places as low as under $10. The liquid from these sites also tends to be of higher quality then you would get in the disposables. This is why those of us in the thread who offer suggestions tend to steer new Vapers in that direction.

Going with a custom setup will take some time to learn and is less convienent in that you need to manage more than you do with the disposables (making sure you have your batteries charged, have extra cartos when you're unable to refill for whatever reason, and of course learning the technology) but it's well worth it. It may seem a bit daunting but there's plenty of setups that aren't all that complicated and after a short while it pretty much becomes second nature.

If you're interested in going with a custom setup, there are some good suggestions in the OP and of course, there's a ton of us here who are more than willing to answer questions you may have.

What are the best clearomizers to use with the Ego-T?

Unfortunately, that is a loaded question. I personally no longer use clearomizers; the last one I did use was the Kanger T3 -- one worked well, the other had a slow leak, which drove me crazy. Hated the taste of a Vivi Nova and all the CE whatever numbers were ok, just never knew if I was going to get one that was dead on arrival.

That said, people in this thread swear by the CE3 (Phoenix) from www.gotvapes.com and www.discountvapers.com.

The Kanger Protank is pyrex, good for acidic flavored juices and there's the Kanger Evod.

I see the Evod packaged with so many ego starter kits now, so I would assume that's a pretty safe bet to go with.

Pete Rock

I was recently up in Wisconsin on a business trip, about an hour south of Johnson Creek. I had some down time, so I figured I should stop by their place and see what was up, and they were kind enough to set me up with a tour.

I have never been more impressed with a business, they are like the Google of smoke juice. The employees were all incredibly engaged and excited to be working there and they are all thoroughly dedicated to the company mission, most of them having experience either themselves or through family transitioning away from analogs.

I thought I supported their product and company before, but just visiting the place was really inspiring. I feel I would have quit smoking a lot sooner and switched to e-cigarettes "permanently" if I was introduced to the right hardware & juice combination right off the bat. Clearly I feel Johnson Creek is the answer to the latter, and I want to promote that fact to everyone who might have a sympathetic ear or interest in these products.

They are right in the heartland of the US, they are totally transparent, you can even see videos of their high tech pharmaceutical grade lab! Awesome!

I actually discovered their products through testimonials in this thread, which I did not remember until they asked me how I found them, so I thought it would be fitting to share my experience.

Just got my Provari 2.5, 18650 extension cap & ZAP 2.1 with a ceramic wick setup. I am eventually planning on upgrading to a Super-T ELA and a Kayfun Lite. Never going back to dripping again. JC Vanda rips @ 4.1V, sweet heavenly clouds.

abstemious

Neo Member
I was recently up in Wisconsin on a business trip, about an hour south of Johnson Creek. I had some down time, so I figured I should stop by their place and see what was up, and they were kind enough to set me up with a tour.

I have never been more impressed with a business, they are like the Google of smoke juice. The employees were all incredibly engaged and excited to be working there and they are all thoroughly dedicated to the company mission, most of them having experience either themselves or through family transitioning away from analogs.

I thought I supported their product and company before, but just visiting the place was really inspiring. I feel I would have quit smoking a lot sooner and switched to e-cigarettes "permanently" if I was introduced to the right hardware & juice combination right off the bat. Clearly I feel Johnson Creek is the answer to the latter, and I want to promote that fact to everyone who might have a sympathetic ear or interest in these products.

They are right in the heartland of the US, they are totally transparent, you can even see videos of their high tech pharmaceutical grade lab! Awesome!

I actually discovered their products through testimonials in this thread, which I did not remember until they asked me how I found them, so I thought it would be fitting to share my experience.

Just got my Provari 2.5, 18650 extension cap & ZAP 2.1 with a ceramic wick setup. I am eventually planning on upgrading to a Super-T ELA and a Kayfun Lite. Never going back to dripping again. JC Vanda rips @ 4.1V, sweet heavenly clouds.

I got a Kayfun lite in the post the other day and am very impressed it. There really is no reason to go for a 3.1 over it.

TheExodu5

Banned
Just got my iTaste SVD. Damn, this thing is awesome. Wattage mode is just fantastic...I can switch between all my atomizers and not have to worry about ever setting the voltage. Set it to 10W and forget it. Flavor is so much better than with my eGo...don't need to worry about it degrading as the charge goes down.

There's only one thing that puzzles me: the long telescopic tube. The threads in the tube start almost halfway down the tube...the threads are the same length as the short tube. This means the device can not be any longer with the long tube. The short tube just fits an 18650 though, so this doesn't seem to be an issue.

Broseybrose

Just got my iTaste SVD. Damn, this thing is awesome. Wattage mode is just fantastic...I can switch between all my atomizers and not have to worry about ever setting the voltage. Set it to 10W and forget it. Flavor is so much better than with my eGo...don't need to worry about it degrading as the charge goes down.

I feel the same way about wattage mode. Its the best!

Got my Vamo V3 (plus Nitecore charger and 2 Panasonic 18650s for $50 shipped) from FastTech today! Its my first mod even though ive been vaping for 3 years. I was waiting til something like this was available for this kind of price!

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pics. I literally just assembled it. The EVODs are new also. You can also see the Vamo standing next to 2 black 1100mah KGOs and an 1100mah eGo Twist with CE3s on them. The eGo Twist with a CE3 is just a hair taller than the Vamo V3 with an EVOD. :)

So far i really love the vape im getting from my Vamo with both EVODs and CE3s. I love the look too. I couldnt be a happier vaper!

Broseybrose

What are the improvements of the V3 Vamo? It looks....mental.

I just used google... http://pcrepairaugustaga.com/vamo-v3-ecig-guide/

They tell you everything about the V3. There's even a link to a YouTube review.

I think the biggest changes are an ohm meter, OLED screen, and variable wattage.

At first I didnt like the look, but it grew on me as I contemplated the purchase. I think the Spiral Grooves give it a very unique look for a tube style APV. Now that its here i LOVE it. Its a VAPING MONSTER :)

abstemious

Neo Member
I just used google... http://pcrepairaugustaga.com/vamo-v3-ecig-guide/

They tell you everything about the V3. There's even a link to a YouTube review.

I think the biggest changes are an ohm meter, OLED screen, and variable wattage.

At first I didnt like the look, but it grew on me as I contemplated the purchase. I think the Spiral Grooves give it a very unique look for a tube style APV. Now that its here i LOVE it. Its a VAPING MONSTER :)

It already had an ohm meter and VW. I think they added an OLED and made it even uglier, that's about it.

TheExodu5

Banned
Really loving my iTaste SVD. Looks sleek as hell...like a fancy lightsaber. :)

And wow, the Innokin iClear 30 is amazing. Best tank to date. It wicks really well...far better than the Nova ever did. No burnt taste at all. The rotating head is also very comfortable.

I feel the same way about wattage mode. Its the best!

Got my Vamo V3 (plus Nitecore charger and 2 Panasonic 18650s for $50 shipped) from FastTech today! Its my first mod even though ive been vaping for 3 years. I was waiting til something like this was available for this kind of price!

I got some Panasonic 18650s as well. The life on these batteries is absolutely absurd. I've vaped through about 3-4ml of liquid and I'm still in the green.

I do wish Panasonic made an 18350 battery. Wouldn't mind a smaller battery to lighten up my device a bit. There doesn't seem to be any 18350 batteries out there of equivalent quality to the Panasonic.

Broseybrose

Really loving my iTaste SVD. Looks sleek as hell...like a fancy lightsaber. :)

And wow, the Innokin iClear 30 is amazing. Best tank to date. It wicks really well...far better than the Nova ever did. No burnt taste at all. The rotating head is also very comfortable.

I got some Panasonic 18650s as well. The life on these batteries is absolutely absurd. I've vaped through about 3-4ml of liquid and I'm still in the green.

I do wish Panasonic made an 18350 battery. Wouldn't mind a smaller battery to lighten up my device a bit. There doesn't seem to be any 18350 batteries out there of equivalent quality to the Panasonic.

Do you know the benefit of running 2 18350s? It it just even longer battery life? I dont really see what benefits it could add.

Kraftwerk

I'm going to purchase my first e-cig today. Always been curious.

WIll be getting the Joytech 510 - T, unless you guys have other recommendations. I like how it looks and it seems to be very simple. Cheap too so I don't have to invest too much if I don't like the whole vapor thing.

TheExodu5

Banned
Do you know the benefit of running 2 18350s? It it just even longer battery life? I dont really see what benefits it could add.

pbusardo's review of the iTaste SVD shows that you get better voltage outputs at high settings. Doesn't really matter to me. I'd just rather a single good 18350. The Panasonic 18650 is true 3400mAh capacity...if I could get an 18350 that is half that it would be great. So far all I can find is made in China stuff.

Broseybrose

pbusardo's review of the iTaste SVD shows that you get better voltage outputs at high settings. Doesn't really matter to me. I'd just rather a single good 18350. The Panasonic 18650 is true 3400mAh capacity...if I could get an 18350 that is half that it would be great. So far all I can find is made in China stuff.

Im sure that the folks on ECF would be more than happy to give you battery/vendor recommendations. Pretty sure theres a whole forum just for APV batteries.

I'm going to purchase my first e-cig today. Always been curious.

WIll be getting the Joytech 510 - T, unless you guys have other recommendations. I like how it looks and it seems to be very simple. Cheap too so I don't have to invest too much if I don't like the whole vapor thing.

Don't buy a whole kit that will include multiples batteries. Just get a single 510 battery in case you feel like you want more power and you want to get an eGo battery.

Pete Rock

I ran an old mech mod that would run two in-line RC123A and I have to say 18650 is the platform of choice for me. Battery life is only going to continue to advance over time, and it's a much more common format for other devices such as flashlights, so you end up having more uses for the cells over time instead of just for your personal vape. Also the ECF forum is a godsend, if you don't find enough activity or info here, be sure to check it out. I think AWR is the "standard" quality, but Orbronic makes protected cells with the latest Panasonic internals and I find they perform very well while being a little more economical.

I ran an old mech mod that would run two in-line RC123A and I have to say 18650 is the platform of choice for me. Battery life is only going to continue to advance over time, and it's a much more common format for other devices such as flashlights, so you end up having more uses for the cells over time instead of just for your personal vape. Also the ECF forum is a godsend, if you don't find enough activity or info here, be sure to check it out. I think AWR is the "standard" quality, but Orbronic makes protected cells with the latest Panasonic internals and I find they perform very well while being a little more economical.

^^^^^^^

I think the AW's are the best, with the Panasonics right up there with them.

Wallach

Anyone here tried Nite Lite Vapor e-juice? I have been wanting to try it for a while, but I've had a big stock of juice I've needed to burn through before ordering more. Litecigusa had a 10% off sale today so I decided to grab a 30ml of NLV Gold; I've really been in the mood for something like a rich RY4 and this sounded about right. Thing is the descriptions for Gold, Renegade and Bounty Hunter all sounded fairly similar. Bounty Hunter sounded a bit too sweet for what I want right now, but the other two seemed like a bit of a coin toss. I actually went 24mg on this one because I find that 18mg juices are often light enough on the throat hit that I'm vaping a little more often than I'd like. Some of them aren't bad but a lot of them come across like Camel Lights level throat hit which tended to leave me dissatisfied.

Joe

I've really been enjoying the flavors from RoarVapor. Tried about 12 flavors so far and consistantly vape about 8 of them.

Awesome, thanks! I bought their sampler pack which comes with 5 of their best selling flavors and I'll see how that turns out. Do you know how they are with shipping times?

TheExodu5

Banned
So I tried using an 18350 battery...yeah, as much as I like the form factor, it's back to the 18650. The 18350 battery barely lasted me half a day, while my 18650 has lasted nearly a full week. There just aren't any good 18350 batteries out there.

Anyways, how do you guys go about changing flavors in your clearomizers? So far I just try to dry out the wicks and everything with paper tower and I put in the new flavor. As long as it wasn't anything strong like mint it seems to work okay, but I'm sure the flavors do bleed a bit. If I rinse it out with water, can I just let it dry overnight? I know some people dry burn but I'm really hesitant about burning my wicks. I know that a lot of devices never lose that burnt taste once you burn it once.

Anyhoo, can't recommend the iTaste SVD and iClear 30 enough. I'm finally having a perfect and hassle free vaping experience.

Top Bottom