• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Gundam Thread of Gunpla, Origins, and 35 Years of GUNDAMUUUU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

4pFQVyJ.jpg

Well you say that lady but...

5SHm0GJ.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
If you're hankering for new Gundam, why are you asking that question?

Because I know Try will come anyway :p

Why not watch both?
The question is why haven't you already watched it?

Been looking for impressions, stuff after Turn A didn't really appeal to me until GBF.

Both. That way you can look at weird ass new suits in G-Reco and Fucking Awesome custom suits in Try.

Well, G-Reco is giving me Turn A vibes in designs.

Acid08

Banned
I know Maxter made a very brief appearance in S1 but I hope someone pilots a variation of it in this show so we can see some actual combat.

PhiLonius

I know Maxter made a very brief appearance in S1 but I hope someone pilots a variation of it in this show so we can see some actual combat.

I feel like if the show goes heavy on the G influence, or at least more hand to hand stuff with the Build Burning, a variation of the Maxter needs to show up somewhere down the line.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I'm just going to leave this here (hopefully it's not a repost :p )

Reknoc

All these G references might make Try a hard series for me as I still have this triple threat of shit to get through (finish stardust memory, F91, and Victory) before I get to G :(((

Jex

All these G references might make Try a hard series for me as I still have this triple threat of shit to get through (finish stardust memory, F91, and Victory) before I get to G :(((

Wait, is someone holding you down and forcing you to watch bad shows? Should I call the police?

Reknoc

Wait, is someone holding you down and forcing you to watch bad shows? Should I call the police?

Yes, it's my worst enemy; myself

I've already started this challenge to watch everything in order of airing (except for like SD stuff and whatever weird one off things exist) so I'm determined to finish it!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I was very close to voting for Gackt Gundam Xenon Phase.

Gundam Build Fighters Try episode 1 was good. Loving how Real randomly appeared out of nowhere.

Sekai referencing domon asking around about the picture was hilarious.

How was the build burning gundam inside that Dom?

Reknoc

I have no idea what those things say.

Oh god, if they let people vote I bet a bunch of shit from Seed and 00 will show up. Please no.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKT

also speaking of game original suits, it was cool to see the Musha Gundam show up in episode 1

Keasar

I would have liked to see the Gouf Custom again.

MS-07B3.jpg

Still my biggest favorite so far of all mobile suits.

Also got some fine sandpaper in the 1000-2000 grit range waiting in the mail, now feeling ready to take on the Real Grade Zaku II this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom