• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Timedog said:
Dude, you're on xbl too! I added you awhile ago, but I NEVER see you on! I've been wanting to battle that ass for awhile now!
Lol the reason I haven't been on xbl is because Im supposed to be studying for some certifications so I packed up my 360 and gave it to my bro to hold for 6 months.....but I never started studying so I decided to play on my ps3 since my 360 is gone lol.

Raging Spaniard said:
gg's! Youre on a different level right now, so I can only scrape a few wins :)
I haven't played on a pad in forever so I kept dropping combos left and right. Lol I got pissed after you pushed my shit in with chunners so I started sticking with my main to save face lol

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
FindMyFarms said:
Doh! I always forget about the dizzy. I was thinking of the most ridiculous shenanigans and setups in order to land all the specials/ex without even considering dizzy.

Is it even possible without dizzy? I think everything but the 2nd seismo and ultra might be.

hitsugi said:
Nice combo :D I love Maj's challenges. I heard a lot of button presses for your FFF.. you're not using negative edge for TK eh?

Nah, I use neg edge. First fierce (hold down for negative edge), release fierce, tap lp+mp for the feint, and fierce again for the 2nd fierce

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
bdizzle said:
I haven't played on a pad in forever so I kept dropping combos left and right. Lol I got pissed after you pushed my shit in with chunners so I started sticking with my main to save face lol

Yeah that makes a lot of sense, Im still adapting to playing online cause everytime I had an opening I couldnt pull anything more punishing than a 2 hit combo but offline I do a fair bit better :lol Also Im trying to get "good" with a player other than Ryu, but so far only Cammy and Sagat are sticking ... with Chun I got lucky I think (3rd strike flashbacks)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
movienewhj.gif

K.Sabot

Anyone got a quicky fix on "unable to participate" problems on PSN? :p

Is it something with my Upnp?

I've also never gotten a match by searching.

Okay, looked some shit up.

Majestros

You can't handle the truth!
Lost Fragment said:
Is it even possible without dizzy? I think everything but the 2nd seismo and ultra might be.
Yeah, everything's knockdowns and not enough juggle potential. You could do five moves for sure but adding that EX ground pound is probably impossible - plus you'd have to rebuild one bar of meter to FADC. Though if you find a way to do regular ground pound after EX, the rest of it might actually work.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
noisome07 said:

Rom did so well in that first round against Choi, and then...perfected in the last. :lol

EDIT: Haunts ;_;

Where do these Keystone streams take place at, anyway? I see some cabs in the back...is it at an arcade, bar, or somebody's place?

EDIT 2: Note to self...don't call in at 4:40am with nothing to say. :lol ;_;

gutabo

Timedog said:
I've had the player match lobby with an invite for Gutabo up for approximately 29 hours running on my tv. Should I keep going? Am I gonna get burn in on my lcd?

PS: I really want to play Kadey and get beaten by a girl.
Dude. DUDE. We've already played! I have no invite message anymore! Send me another invite if you wanna keep it up for another couple of hours(at least) :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
DryEyeRelief said:
He's played Ryu before.

Damdai using Ryu however...

He's pretty bad too. :lol At least for what he's showing right now. FADC, backdash, ultra in the middle of the battlefield. The thing missed by a mile.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
gutabo said:
Dude. DUDE. We've already played! I have no invite message anymore! Send me another invite if you wanna keep it up for another couple of hours(at least) :p

I think I had it up for about 36 hours. Maybe the invite got deleted if you got offline or something? We definitely did not play. Or maybe you entered the lobby without me noticing and left before I saw you? Next time I'll keep it open for 48 hours.

Kept getting my ass handed to me tonight in OG SFIV ....demoralizing and makes me dread SSFIV =(

Seriously, pretty much seems like only the hardcore kids are still playing. Makes friendly competition non-existant.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
AgentOtaku said:
Kept getting my ass handed to me tonight in OG SFIV ....demoralizing and makes me dread SSFIV =(

Seriously, pretty much seems like only the hardcore kids are still playing. Makes friendly competition non-existant.

Nah, it makes for great practice. I'm learning quite a lot playing people who are a lot better than me, and it's been helping me to win more as well.

SF4 online has been the opposite of Tekken 6 online for me: In the former I feel like playing online is helping my game and teaching me new things. In the latter, all I keep getting are retards who can't play for their lives. Haven't played it for several weeks now.

Anyway, there's always plenty of people here playing...hit someone up for player matches!

AZ Greg

Haven't really played much since Haunts' vs. all streams and the GAF tourney, got a little burnt out. But all the SSF4 news has been making me crave some matches. I'm gonna get on XBL in about 10 mins if anyone wants to get some games in!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dizzy-4U said:
Go Combofiend!!

Oh, it's againt Yeb? Forget it! Go Yeb!
:lol

Yeah, few people are crazy enough to play with Gen.
Go Valle! Clapclap clapclapclap!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Maj. I think I figured out a combo for your challenge. :D It's a mix of my Viper video and something Lost did. Now to capture it.

Damn it I missed this stream? I played Khio's Gief before, I didn't know he was a pad player. He does ridiculous shit and doesn't miss links.

Woulda liked to see him clean shop :D

Top Bottom