• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Threi said:
I would trade my modded CPSF stick for one of the millions of TE sticks you have gathering dust in your garage you know :(

Shit, I'd kill to get a TE just to see how far I could go modding it for my wife to use.

Caj814

Ploid 3.0 said:
2nm3i9j.jpg

What is this from? SF4 concepts?

Fanart:
http://kasai.deviantart.com/art/Chun-huh-117655906
2wp6pme.jpg

and inspiration for a costume mod
http://acethylen.deviantart.com/art/SF4-Skin-Chun-Li-Hotpants02-144585060
35iy89u.jpg

Threi

notag
lol @ chun's thighs being so thick they clip the model itself on the first pic :lol

wouldn't have it any other way btw.

*edit*

I just got pissed off at chun's 3rd alt in SSF4...what the fuck is capcom thinking >=(

Caj814

FindMyFarms said:
wtf did they do to chun's phat booty T_T

Guess the original 3d modelers were too scared to combine DEM THIGHS and DAT ASS to full scale.I'm sure there is a mod out there that "fixes" the situation though :lol

haunts

Bacon of Hope
FindMyFarms said:
Yup about. I know our first game was laggy, sorry about that.

Felt fine on my end honestly. lol.. we should do a first to 10 on the stream so people can check it out. I have a feeling im gonna get scraped so this should be good. :lol

haunts said:
Felt fine on my end honestly. lol.. we should do a first to 10 on the stream so people can check it out. I have a feeling im gonna get scraped so this should be good. :lol
That would be rad!!!

FMF bring dat Rawg pretty please!!!

haunts said:

For real? I felt a lot of input lag. But yeah, I'm down for ft10.

Nose Master

Guile's hard 5th is from the devil himself. Got the link once to super and missed the ultra :mad:. I can do the last 3 parts fine, but the jab combo before the super really fucks with my timing.

Haunts just made me smile. He's so angry!! I won't pick Dan the next time we play. I main Ryu (my secondaries are Dan and Honda). I'm just trying to have fun. I was getting eaten by those throws though.

Find will redeem me. And Haunts, you should probably do these on Live from now on. It didn't seem like a lot of action on PSN.

Also, Wren had a pretty good Dhalsim.

Nose Master, Aquasilk has a tutorial. I want to say it's a linking combo. So you have to "feel" each move one after the other not mash them out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW8L1bdeLEk

The big issue is they don't show you what they want.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Thank you everyone who helped donate $5 + to the Dasrik fund. The fighting game community has raised over $5K for his family!

Thank you!

The raffle for the TE stick ends this week! There's still time if you want in!

nilbog21 said:
YO Anywhere where I can watch LA RIOTS II?

ALSO wat about PART 2 of LA RIOTS I?

Someone asked earlier. The only place is the Halls of Gootecks. He hasn't uploaded the videos to bittorrent. Send him an e-mail on his site or post on his forums and asked what's up.

I haven't played in a while, but I still like watching solid matches. I just happened to see FMF and haunts were going to play, and stayed up a bit later than I should have to watch it.

That was fun to watch, thanks to both of you.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Fun set to watch, I agree. Half the fun was in the chat tho, so cheers to them dudes as well :D

haunts

Bacon of Hope
GGs FMF, that was pretty intense.. it was lagging, component cables giving me black screens and my GF yelling at me for not doing my laundry! :lol

Seems like maybe your roommates were using the net tho cause it started off good then got shitty. :\

Brobzoid said:
Fun set to watch, I agree. Half the fun was in the chat tho, so cheers to them dudes as well :D

Haha yeah, I linked the stream to all the Dallas players so all my buddies/haters were there :lol :lol

haunts said:
GGs FMF, that was pretty intense.. it was lagging, component cables giving me black screens and my GF yelling at me for not doing my laundry! :lol

Seems like maybe your roommates were using the net tho cause it started off good then got shitty. :\

Here's a sweet summary of our matches -

Tiger shot!
Hadoken!
SRK fadc jump fierce
cr. fierce
both players in tiger knee range, dancing ensues
ultra TIME OUT

GG's! Lots of fun, let's do it again next Monday night.

prodystopian said:
I haven't played in a while, but I still like watching solid matches. I just happened to see FMF and haunts were going to play, and stayed up a bit later than I should have to watch it.

That was fun to watch, thanks to both of you.

Yo dawg! Long time no see.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
sorry spider, i was in a long ass set with AZ greg.

GG's Greg.

THAT FUCKING ANTI AIR SCARLET FLIP THING IS NOT FUCKING PUNISHABLE. I throw out a cr. mk into ex tatsu the minute you land and you're already in block, jeez!

Maybe I can just throw out a cr. hp while you're still in the air or something?

Oh yeah, and good set Haunts and FMF!

Mr Jared

I'll be running my own "Vs The World" stream tomorrow afternoon (4PM PST) on Xbox Live. All the details can be seen here.

I'm not as good as Haunts but I've been running these streams in the past week to get myself back into the habit of playing again (Jackie Chan has ruined me). Also, I like fiddling with new ways of conducting streams so that I can pass along the tricks or host something even more awesome than the last for iPlayWinner. This is definitely part of that process :)

Honestly, I can't wait for the time to come when either Haunts or I can afford to better equipment or build a dedicated streaming rig. The second we can go straight to HD and post-process without my laptop having a kernal panic there will be no stopping the awesome.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I finally made it to G1. I mainly play Halo 3 with a little SFIV here and there. I decided that I should buckle down this past week and get the 2 thousand or so and get to G1. I'm so glad I did. I'm really enjoying playing G1 more than G2 already. Tonight, it was easier to find matches and most were 4 bar connections. I did lose a majority of the matches but they were all lots of fun and for the most part competitive. FUN

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
anybody up for playing against me/my mate on xbl? im in yurop so the connection might be bonkers but its worth trying :D

gamertag : corcy100

hit me up yo

Ploid 3.0

Crap man, why can't capcom just have the PC modders design costumes and port them to the consoles. That's a awesome alt. Darn you and Chun's clown outfit capcom.

Ploid 3.0 said:
Crap man, why can't capcom just have the PC modders design costumes and port them to the consoles. That's a awesome alt. Darn you and Chun's clown outfit capcom.

Because then it might actually be good lol. Some of the alt costumes are pretty bad.

First post in these forums and the only one I have had a match or two with ages ago was mimic, wonder if he remembers *it was a few months ago*. Use Cammy and Bison if anyone wants a match sometime.

xbl: stabicron

Yeah, pads manufactured by SLS (Sega Logistics Service) are legit. I have three such USB controllers. They feel identical to Saturn pads, except the shoulder buttons are clickier.

Top Bottom