• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Street Fighter IV Thread of FADCing a Stranger in the Alps

Teknoman

MikeE21286 said:
Yeah, that's what I'm thinkin.....now anyone know if it can be found in stores (walmart, bestbuy, eb/gs, etc.) Might be too LTTP on it?

Best to try your luck at Best Buy, Gamestop, Game Crazy, or Fry's Electronics.

Caj814

No_Style said:
Sho Uppah!

DOUBLE!:D

FOR RUSSIA!
\
2v9z0w0.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
UC1 said:
Sounds pretty fair... reminds me a little of Virtua Fighter and Tekken's ranking systems.

I might not even bother with ranked until I've got the hang of the game a bit...
Ditto on this. I have to get use to both the game and a stick so I'll probably keep it unranked for a bit.

Ravager61

Im sure this question has already been answered somewhere, but how hard to find are the SE Fightsticks right now? I went to 2 Gamestops today to try and pick one up but they didn't have any and didn't know when they were going to get any more in. I know the TE is probably not going to be available again until March. Is it the same with the SE or will I probably be able to find one next week when I get the game?

epmode

Wait, there's really no spectate or arcade-style multi-user room mode?

Like, 2 people are fighting and a few others watch as they wait their turn.

Seems like a pretty huge omission, honestly.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Teknoman said:
Sounds like that would be best anyway. Then again, if you have a friend that might want to challenge you...

Going to be even worse if KoF 98UM hits and has good netcode/is fun.

UM was delayed until 2010. Stupid Ignition. May not even get it now.

Teknoman

Captain N said:
No clue, I got the PS3 version.

Gotcha.

epmode said:
Wait, there's really no spectate or arcade-style multi-user room mode?

Like, 2 people are fighting and a few others watch as they wait their turn.

Seems like a pretty huge omission, honestly.

Wasnt there supposed to be a patch pretty soon that fixed that?

Teknoman

Darkman M said:
threes a championship mode coming, maybe that adds spectate.

What is championship mode supposed to be anyway?

arstal said:
UM was delayed until 2010. Stupid Ignition. May not even get it now.

Wow...guess that makes it easier. Though 2010 is a pretty long turnaround for a fighter.

Oh and just realized that as lame as Dan is, he's got a great theme. His SFA 1/2 theme was cool, haven't heard SFIV yet, but im hoping it's a remix of that.

Mamesj

Banned
Would be nice if quarter matches were patched in. Or some kind of room option.

To, you know, get the online system for the most hyped fighting game since Soul Calibur for the DC get on par with Dead or Alive: Ultimate for the Xbox 1 :lol

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
pictuers of rose getting beat up look so wrong because of her clothes and heels.

i really wish she wore fighters garbs like everyone else.

Going to be a long two days at work before this hits..

And then long days after that waiting to get home to play!!

Reminds me of grade school wanting to get home to play Turbo!

-PXG-

I was out all day playing SFIV and hanging with Ms. -PXG-. Its nice to come home and chill to the OST. Listening to Guile's theme. SO AWESOME! It makes the wait a little less painful

-PXG-

"Africa Stage" reminds me of the Lion King :lol

Also, El Fuerte's moves are named after Mexican food. OMG! CAPCOM AM RACISTZ!!one11elven!!!! :lol Oh, and his move list is a fucking tome too. Have fun.

Top Bottom