• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushigod7

I just got shipping notification on my GoT North of the Wall today. Can't wait to see it I am now getting a backlog of prints to frame. I really need a flat file they are laying flat in my office right now on the floor which sucks.

Are any LA Gaffers attending the Righteous Rides... Hero Complex exhibition? I'm hoping to make it if the location isn't too far.

Do me a favor and pick me up one of these, thanks:

919891_363677210409831_1478365969_o.jpg

And here's a more manageable size for that image:

Meier

For those curious, it looks like the Mike Mitchell prints will be $50 each.. at least 2 of them will. I don't think the earlier previewed images had info about price but this new Bloody-Disgusting unveiling did: http://t.co/tH12J2mdRh

Too rich for my blood but they've all been very impressive thus far. Kinda plain and small (12"x16") to warrant the cost IMO.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
For those curious, it looks like the Mike Mitchell prints will be $50 each.. at least 2 of them will. I don't think the earlier previewed images had info about price but this new Bloody-Disgusting unveiling did: http://t.co/tH12J2mdRh

Too rich for my blood but they've all been very impressive thus far. Kinda plain and small (12"x16") to warrant the cost IMO.

really nice giclees and probably small runs.

Meier

really nice giclees and probably small runs.

Yeah, the BD feature said 60 of those two they covered at least. For me personally, the price is just too high regardless of the reasoning. The Austin Chronicle just showed off one he has done of Quentin Tarantino which is also fantastic.

IronRinn

Christ, I want every one of those Mitchells. Great stuff.

And that Drake Akira is rad as hell. First piece by him that I've really wanted.

lupinko

According to the post office tracking, I got my Stout Drive Portrait from the tstout lotto this morning.

I'll get a frame for it soon.

4/25/2013:

Mud by We Buy Your Kids

e1366827134.jpg

Poster by We Buy Your Kids. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 145. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $35

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

RoboCop by Jay Shaw

e1366827076.jpg

Poster by Jay Shaw. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $35

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

Taxi Driver Artist Proof Edition by Martin Ansin

AnsinBlog_zps6d2452d6.jpg:original

24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 55, and will cost $225

How to buy online: http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/Categories?category=New+Stuff around 2 PM CST

Trasher

there is a buy it now for $299 right now that's not selling.

Most likely because there's another one up for bid right now at 200. Not to mention you can possibly get it tomorrow for 225...lol.

Edit: lol the 200 one is also the BIN for 299. No point in buying it for that price yet.

For future reference: the best way to get an idea for what stuff is selling for is by sorting by "sold listings".

Sushigod7

You're the one that said "listed... not selling". Why you heff to be mad? When you're wrong, you're wrong, bro! Babby's first eBay search over here.

He wasn't being insulting these guys know what they are doing they are all very familiar with buying and selling prints calm down.

The Bad Robot show looks interesting wouldn't mind checking that out to bad I live on the East Coast so no go for me.

suplex

$225 might be high, but I'd rather see the money go to the artist than you flippers.

It will still sell out immediately.

You're the one that said "listed... not selling". Why you heff to be mad? When you're wrong, you're wrong, bro! Babby's first eBay search over here.

The problem with going sold is you don't see the ones people listed at $290 no one bid on.....

Edit:
Not that it matters. Cool print, good luck to those going for it today. Too rich for my blood.

Trasher

He wasn't being insulting these guys know what they are doing they are all very familiar with buying and selling prints calm down.

The Bad Robot show looks interesting wouldn't mind checking that out to bad I live on the East Coast so no go for me.

"lul young padawan" isn't insulting? Ha I was just jabbing him back for it. I thought it was all in good fun though! I'm not taking anything seriously haha.

I'm going to have to ask you all to settle down a bit. It's feeling a lot like EB in here. We're better than that.

Sorry, dad.

$225 might be high, but I'd rather see the money go to the artist than you flippers.

It will still sell out immediately.

Yeah I think the price is fine. Hopefully people who really want it will actually get it now.

Sushigod7

Did anyone jump on the Mondo drops? Mud is still up, I'm not sure what is going on with that print it's a little to abstract for me.

suplex

That Mud print is atrocious. The movie looks alright though.

I do like the Robocop, but since I already have the stout, I think I'm set on Robocop prints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom