• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever hear of Jed Henry? His stuff is kind of cool.
http://www.gallerynucleus.com/artist/jed_henry

eh9mWbA.jpg

Hp45sdC.jpg

DwhWdbb.jpg

fH5sdq6.jpg

Oh man those are awesome. Really want those Halo and Half-Life ones, and will trade for them! Can you order more than one 3-pack?

Edit: last page makes me think you can.

Sushigod7

Going to order some 3 packs will be up for trades as well this should be fun!

Edit. I have the Fox Moon print from Jed they are awesome also getting a woodblock soon those are the real deal old school printing.

Moss

As a lover of collecting stupid bullshit and buying too many blindboxes myself, seeing people get stoked about collecting and trading this little series gives me a warm, giddy feeling.

zorbsie

Just ordered a 3 pack. And it seems some people have ordered more than one. I thought it was only one order per person. Might have to go back and order another 3 pack. If this interview goes well today might order more than one more pack. *fingers crossed.

Trasher

As a lover of collecting stupid bullshit and buying too many blindboxes myself, seeing people get stoked about collecting and trading this little series gives me a warm, giddy feeling.

Yeah...just ordered 2 more 3 packs actually. Gotta catch em all etc etc..

teeg

Ordered 2 of the Three Packs. I will likely be looking to trade a few out to get the ones I want.
Hoping to get Link, Fox and Dhalsim.
Would also be happy with Chop Chop Master Onion, Gordon Freeman, Snake in a Box or the Mystery one (Tingle?).

Now the waiting game begins...

Sigma722

I'll be ordering several 3 packs myself. If any of you aren't fans of FFVII, I'd love to trade towards an Aerith to go with my Cloud. Fingers crossed.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Edit. I have the Fox Moon print from Jed they are awesome also getting a woodblock soon those are the real deal old school printing.

Do you know if all of those prints shown, like Descent into Madness, are getting woodblock variations?

Moss

You dudes are the best!

Also, most of the money from this sale will be funding an actual videogame, which I am working on with some exciting guys.

Bii

So it looks like Olly's doodles are going to be a timed-edition "Blind box" style release. You get one of the following at the listed "odds".

http://cache1.bigcartel.com/product_images/117093534/percentages.jpg

On sale now until June 21st at Midnight.

Single Pack:
http://ollymoss.bigcartel.com/product/heroes-blindbox-series-one-single

3-Pack:
http://ollymoss.bigcartel.com/product/heroes-blindbox-series-one-three-pack

I'm definitely going to get two 3-packs this Friday. Perfect timing since I get paid this week. :]

LaneDS

Three pack ordered, marking the second thing I've ordered as a result of this thread (keen detective types can likely figure out what the first was).

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
You dudes are the best!

Also, most of the money from this sale will be funding an actual videogame, which I am working on with some exciting guys.

glad to support it in hopefully a decent way. my wife will kill me.

and yet I'm trying to decide if I'm going to do even more! (must.... get.... them... alll...... cloud will be lonely without Aerith).

the only real bummer is I'm guessing we won't have these in time for SDCC (cause I gotta get them signed!)

Moss

glad to support it in hopefully a decent way. my wife will kill me.

and yet I'm trying to decide if I'm going to do even more! (must.... get.... them... alll...... cloud will be lonely without Aerith).

the only real bummer is I'm guessing we won't have these in time for SDCC (cause I gotta get them signed!)

Definitely not in time for sdcc but I will probably have some spares at my table and some new ones.

Jhriad

(must.... get.... them... alll...... cloud will be lonely without Aerith).)

You've made me stare at an eBay auction for the last 10 minutes. Has he done a Kefka? I'd be really interested to see his take on that character. Not necessarily in this style just what his vision of Kefka would be.

Sushigod7

Blind boxes were so addicting but with your series there are no shitty ones you are hoping to not get they are all awesome. I love this idea it's perfect, of course unless I get a Aerith I don't have a Cloud she will be lonely then it will cost me more to find him. haha

You dudes are the best!

Hell yeah any hints if it's console or iOS/Android?

Do you know if all of those prints shown, like Descent into Madness, are getting woodblock variations?

For sure the ninja turtles is toward the end of the year Jed said, I signed up for the wait list on his site.

6/20/2013:

Maniac by Jeff Proctor

6f8e6725c39a2d543c22f47d_533x800.jpg

Poster by Jeff Proctor. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 160. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

Maniac by Variant Edition Jeff Proctor

16aea81da15da50b46af23f2_533x800.jpg

Poster by Jeff Proctor. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 80. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $60

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

Plus, I think left over Ironjaiden prints from texas frightmare will pop up as a surprise release as well.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I need to stay away from this thread. I have so many ridiculous expenses coming up. Hell, I just paid some contractors a bunch of money to fix my floor this morning.

And yet, I keep thinking "you can buy another few 3-packs right? You have to get them all, right?"

Olly, what have you done?

Kerrinck

I need to stay away from this thread. I have so many ridiculous expenses coming up. Hell, I just paid some contractors a bunch of money to fix my floor this morning.

And yet, I keep thinking "you can buy another few 3-packs right? You have to get them all, right?"

Same here, not cool to do this kind of thing to a former mtg player :(
Will buy 2 packs later tonight but I will probably cave in and buy a few more tomorrow.

Sushigod7

I know thinking the same thing I'm waiting till tomorrow to order 2 three packs then thinking well maybe I can swing a couple more I did get a few bucks for this or that and hey my birthday is coming up. lol

edit: good news is my wife thinks most of them are cute so I can get away with extra's. hahaha

rinemy

Banned
Englerts TMNT, Moss's doodles.
And don't forget this Friday is the movie releases of Monsters University and World War Z

This week could end up being a big hit to our wallets.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
How much longer are the Olly prints on sale for? I see midnight on the 21st, but what time zone, and does that mean Thursday night / Friday morning or Friday night / Saturday morning?

Fletcher

Ordered one three pack. I don't care which I get, but hoping I can get a Link for my wife as it will probably be one of the few prints I can ever purchase that she would be stoked on. Haha

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I ended up getting 1 3-pack (really thought about 2)

There's only a couple that I really want (reg Snake and Ico), but I'm sure it will be much easier/cheaper to trade for them (with a little cash if necessary) than to try to buy them outright after the sale ends.

I wouldn't mind getting Aeris or Link either, I'm just not sure I'd go after them if I don't end up getting them in the three pack. Ico and Snake I definitely would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom