• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTuran

AVENGERS_captain_america_mondo1-660x990.jpg

Not a big enough fan of the franchise to have it on my wall, but that's just sublime.

suplex

The Cap is my favorite, but Thor is right there with it. I'll be trying for both of those.

I like the Iron Man too, but I already have a Stout IM2, so I'm gonna pass on that one.

Hulk I dunno, I'm just not feeling it. Maybe seeing it on a bigger screen when I get home will change my mind.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Love how the Cap poster omits the one big gripe everyone has on his costume.

Thor poster is rockin', wouldn't necessarily get it though.

Meier

FYI...

Olly Moss ‏ @ollymoss
Shipping update! Zelda regulars shipping Friday, Pokemon prints shipping next week.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Did they change the checkout process? It used to be cart -> saved info -> checkout w/ PayPal -> success. Now there's a separate page for shipping address, then a shipping calculation screen and then the billing address/paypal option.

I managed to get Cap in the cart, all the way through the checkout process, and then the page crashed on confirmation from PayPal.

Oh well.

Sigma722

How the F are you guys getting these?! Share your secrets with at least Gaf please! I think they need a site change. I don't know what or how, but damn.

rikichi

Yeah, I really don't have any luck with mondo releases so I'm pretty stocked in getting both prints

Not sure I can say the same tomorrow... I want that Thor print badly. Dont know if I'm gonna have any luck in getting both prints tomorrow :\

How the F are you guys getting these?! Share your secrets with at least Gaf please! I think they need a site change. I don't know what or how, but damn.

Lots of luck. Site was super crappy today. Only managed to get The Hulk. I might've been the last to check out cause Captain America had sold out by the time I could check out with The Hulk. Tomorrow is Ansin, and I'm not feeling lucky at all...

suplex

well I failed miserably, but my gf managed to get a Captain America. Awesome

not liking my chances for thor though

Meier

'Justin Ishmael' is clearly sleeping in...

I saw him before the Aziz show on Wednesday night (he picked his tickets up right before me) so I yelled out Mondo rules! when he was walking away (after I'd confirmed it was him). Haha, he turned around and said thanks and gave me a head nod or something.

lush

Thor and Iron Man are today. Yesterday was Hulk and Captain America.

edit: Holy shit at it still not being up. Back in the game. Prob gonna go grab a sammich though.

V_Ben

Banned
Oh son of a bitch. I tried to add the poster to my cart, and apparently cookies in my browser were disabled! I didn't even know about that shit. :/

edit: trying to check out, switched browsers. This isn't going to work. God damnit, missed out on Iron Man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom