• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyvvolf

Those all sold out pretty quick, and then the artist put an extra ten of that red version up just within the last hour I think. Good snag! The other one looked great in person.
Thanks.
I can't believe I missed that red variant Bender one as well. Very nice pick up!
If you're still interested you can pick up a chrome variant from the artist's website. Enter "EXTERMINATE" for 20% off.
IMG_0525.jpg

Sushigod7

Well at least some of you guys got something you wanted! I like to see that, if that Struzan was just a little less I could maybe do it just not right now. It's impressive though 24 or 25 colors? Damn that's serious.

B33

Banned
Here's a service announcement for all fellow GAF members in search of a flat storage solution for prints 24X36" and below:

Stein deSign Picturesque Presentation Case - 24x36".

QbFh9Wu.jpg

The list price for this runs at $349.95, but until August 8th, 2013 the portfolio will cost $102.33 (a 71% cut) .

The item includes 5 portfolio pages. Additional pages: Stein deSign Picturesque Refill Pages - 5 Pack 24x36". They're marked down to $25.45 (a savings of 73% from the list price).

Shipping is free for orders $160.00 and up and a flat $8.95 otherwise. Also, enter "WELCOME10" at checkout and receive an additional $10 off of your entire order.

The portfolio and refill pages are available in several other sizes, but the above are the largest models currently offered. This opportunity will expire on August 8th, 2013. It's a worthwhile deal that rarely occurs. Take advantage of it while you can.

Sigma722

Man, that is a good deal. Really tempting. Ugh.

I already have a flat file, but being able to easily flip through my prints would be really nice.

I may end up biting on this.... a;lkfjdafl;dksjfasd

edit: but then again LaneDS brings up a good point that eventually the ones I want to be able to flip through I will have framed... but it might be a year till i move and will be able to hang.. so this would still work.. but 100.. dsljafkl;sfjsd;f

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
If you have a lot of medium pieces below 24x36 it might be worth it. Otherwise just wait it out... even though that is a fantastic deal.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Anybody pick up that dope-as-fuck Joker cover Jock released?

8/8/2013:

Elysium by Martin Ansin

4d1c44705d5ae0d80a37341d_533x800.jpg

Poster by Martin Ansin. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 380. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

The Secret of Nimh by Mark Lone

Mark-Lone-The-Secret-of-NIMH-poster-1-600x400.jpg

Artist: Mark Lone
Size: 36”x24”
Printed by: THE HALF AND HALF
Details: 10 colors and 3 metallic inks
Run size: 140
Pricing: $55

How to buy online: http://www.oddcitystore.com/The-Secret-of-NIMH-Lone/dp/B00ED7Z0TW @ a random time.

rinemy

Banned
I feel like I'm really missing out not having played Animal Crossing I'm going to pick up asap damn the backlog!

Well one thing is the game hasn't progressed much since the gamecube version so I was done with it pretty quick.

Also nice to see some examples framing for the 5x5. I didn't get the heroes blindbox because I was afraid of so many frames. It looks more manageable now

Meier

Well one thing is the game hasn't progressed much since the gamecube version so I was done with it pretty quick.

I dunno, I think they added a LOT this iteration. The island is a big difference and all of the town works projects plus quite a few other little things you notice when you play more. Definitely the biggest step forward in the game's history.

It's a must buy if you have a 3DS, especially if you don't have much or any experience with the series.

IronRinn

Oh man, that NIMH print. Soooo tempting. Wish they had a bigger image on the site.

Also, what's this Animal Crossing print you guys are talking about? Was it linked here?

Sushigod7

I dunno, I think they added a LOT this iteration. The island is a big difference and all of the town works projects plus quite a few other little things you notice when you play more. Definitely the biggest step forward in the game's history.

It's a must buy if you have a 3DS, especially if you don't have much or any experience with the series.

Yeah never played one before just because I didn't have a lot of time to devote to it and buying this one will be similar situation probably don't have a tone of time I might wait till Black Friday sales to grab it things slow down toward the end of the year for me. I am really interested your description makes it sound even better.

Sushigod7

Oh man, that NIMH print. Soooo tempting. Wish they had a bigger image on the site.

Also, what's this Animal Crossing print you guys are talking about? Was it linked here?

Try this

It does look pretty amazing larger so you can see all the details, very tempting.

The animal crossing print was on the G&P Facebook page background deal at least that's what I saw not the whole image.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

971405_685309508149170_1734895423_n.jpg

Print #9: Forest Life

On-Sale Period: 8/29/2013 from 12 AM PAC - 9/1/2013 at 11:59 PM PAC.

Pre-Requisite:

You must meet at least 1 of the following 3 requirements:

A. Own at least 1 Animal Crossing title.
B. Own a Wii U console.
C. Own a 3DS handheld.

(If you've provided proof via option B or C before you do not need to do it again.)

Artist: JJ Harrison ( http://jjwharrison.com/ )

Size: 10"x8"

Printing Technique: Giclee

Paper: Smooth, Fine Art, Moab Entrada Rag Natural 290 gsm, 21.5 mil, archival

Printed by: Giclee Today

Edition Size: Timed, limited-edition TBD. Hand-numbered, hand-embossed.

Price: $17.00

Will be for sale here: http://gameandprintclub.bigcartel.com/

( Note: There are no artist proofs, printer's proofs, or anything else outside the signed/numbered run).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom