• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
I have no doubt those of us with large orders are going to get hosed because they probably have to figure out special packing for us.

gah. I could even go to static and pick it up myself gah

NateDrake

No shipping email for me yet. Will it go to the email account I received the update from Olly earlier in the month or my PayPal email account (I no longer have access to that one)?

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I'm considering writing a quick(ish) web app to facilitate trading. I need something to brush up my Rails on and this seems like an easy/quick thing to do.

i.e. sign up, mark off what you have, what you're looking for, automatic matching

Technically, this is all kind of possible already via expressobeans, and I can't make any promises, but any interest?

HTuran

Journey_1000.jpg
That's lovely, hope it goes up for sale online at some point. We need more Journey art.

Sigma722

Info on Tyler's lottery for his Shaun of the Dead copies. If any kind soul not interested would put their name in for me as a PB, I'd be super grateful! Long time since I missed a print I really want on the drop!

tstoutinfo.blogspot.com/2013/08/shaun-of-dead-sale-info.html?m=1

b3b0p

Screw it.

On sale tomorrow, August 28th from Mondo, it's a duck blur:

e609bfa40189d510a2eba286_533x800.jpg

Poster by JJ Harrison. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 240. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

aa51f28a00141c74f8310dfd_533x711.jpg

Poster by Anne Benjamin. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 160. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

fb18397ac32e4706948c845b_533x711.jpg

Poster by Phantom City Creative. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 140. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

c229fa70101d00a3802cdf7c_533x711.jpg

Poster by Phantom City Creative. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 75. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

2b9c50bfc4f896cdd54f4d86_533x711.jpg

Poster by DKNG. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 190. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

7c6dd6d9736c4c811b5def1d_533x708.jpg

Poster by DKNG. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 100. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

When are these dropping? I MUST HAVE THEM!

lupinko

Info on Tyler's lottery for his Shaun of the Dead copies. If any kind soul not interested would put their name in for me as a PB, I'd be super grateful! Long time since I missed a print I really want on the drop!

tstoutinfo.blogspot.com/2013/08/shaun-of-dead-sale-info.html?m=1

It's not guaranteed, but when I did the Drive drop, I used a witty movie related subject in the email. So if you SotD fans know your movie really well and are witty enough, I suggest you try so it catch Sarah's eye or something. It doesn't hurt to try!
Mine was: "Let me buy a poster, real human being."

Sigma722

It's not guaranteed, but when I did the Drive drop, I used a witty movie related subject in the email. So if you SotD fans know your movie really well and are witty enough, I suggest you try so it catch Sarah's eye or something. It doesn't hurt to try!
Mine was: "Let me buy a poster, real human being."

Damn, this whole time, I've been saying "pick me, I know where you live".

Cheska

Wowza can't believe I scored a JJ Harrison Ducktales. Had it in my cart, sold out, refreshed page and it was in stock again.

Axiom

*kicks can*

Since missing out on the Metropolis and now Scrooge variant, I've no idea how the fuck I managed to get the Stout Avengers. Have Mondo gotten bigger these days, even beyond the extra attention Marvel movies brought to the site?

NEXT TIME FOR SURE ROCKY

Kerrinck

*kicks can*

Since missing out on the Metropolis and now Scrooge variant, I've no idea how the fuck I managed to get the Stout Avengers. Have Mondo gotten bigger these days, even beyond the extra attention Marvel movies brought to the site?

NEXT TIME FOR SURE ROCKY

I have been failing a lot after the stagger was introduced.

LaneDS

Beautiful! Love the big matte and that frame is gorgeous. Fits the colors perfectly.

Thanks man! I defer all credit to the framing choices to my girlfriend, who worked in a framing shop for a number of years and has a much better eye for those sorts of things than I do.

Will post some shots of the framed Howl's variant later along with the now framed Moss colossus and dark knight prints.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I fear that jstevenson might be right. No notification here and I ordered three packs.

Obviously, we're being punished for our gluttony.

Seriously though, can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom