• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrinck

For all you Morkaut fans, this GID melting beauty is up for pre sale.

https://www.moviestop.com/Product/4143187
_Poster.jpg

Sigma722

Got my Bebop variant in the mail yesterday. The reports of it having no metallic are a bit off. It's there, but definitely not as pronounced as people were hoping. Overall still pretty cool.

Well, my blind box heroes came in!
Snake x2
Fox x2
Gordon
Link

I pretty much only want snake so if anybody would like to trade for my extra snake or the others then shoot me a pm. I'm mostly looking for snake in a box, TLOU, or ico.

Edit:
Also, I'd be willing to trade my Pokemon set for an aerith. I already have cloud and would like to frame them together

So to store my prints, I got some of those giant cardboard folders from the art store, and laid the prints in them between two sheets of Kraft paper (matte side in?). Secured it with six bulldog clips. Does this sound good?

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
So to store my prints, I got sme of those giant cardboard folders from the art store, and laid e prints in them between two sheets of Kraft paper (matte side in?). Secured it with six bulldog clips. Does this sound good?

kraft paper nor the cardboard are acid free.

so while that will help protect them in the short term, you need to move to acid free foam board and glassine interleaving paper sooner rather than later

I meant to ask this last week, but got distracted by stuff. Did anyone get an extra order of heroes by mistake? I only ordered one 3-pack, but ended up getting two of them in the mail.

I ended up with Link, Master Onion, Fox, Snake, and 2 Gordon. I'd like to trade the extra Gordon to anyone for one that I don't already have. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Kalren

Wow Trasher, that's such a crazy thing to receive. Surprised we haven't heard about this sooner.

I received my Heroes a few days ago. i thought I should share.

I'm happy to have received both Snakes.

I am looking for and happy to try to trade anything else I have for

Link
Last Of Us
ICO

And of course if some Bold GAF member had some villains (like Revolver Ocelot) or Aerith/Tingle there wanted to offer in trade for something I have..well I'm listening too.

Trasher

Wow Trasher, that's such a crazy thing to receive. Surprised we haven't heard about this sooner.

Yeah I'm surprised we haven't heard about it either. I'm guessing they didn't include any in the first main shipment. The only other person that apparently got one also got theirs yesterday.

I hope "soon" doesn't take forever. :(

Single print is out for delivery today... Part of me is just plain scared in what I'll be receiving since after all, it's a single print, not the 3-print blind box.

Sushigod7

I like the little guy on the bottom right of the quad. I think he said it was for a character in a game if he ever made one. So now that he is making one maybe we'll see more of this character. Cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom