• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreweyes

WOOOOOO just got mine in the mail... with an amazing surprise!!!

eAodzKr.jpg
G5rIEBW.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The super secret print is a HL3 promotional print by Olly.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

Man, I had some shitty luck on this one.

Ordered 5 sets, and got 5 Snakes, 3 Links, and 2 Master Chiefs. If anyone's up for trading a Master Onion or Lara for any combination of those, just send me a PM.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So when you get a divorce, who gets custody of what print?

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Man, I had some shitty luck on this one.

Ordered 5 sets, and got 5 Snakes, 3 Links, and 2 Master Chiefs. If anyone's up for trading a Master Onion or Lara for any combination of those, just send me a PM.

the 5 snakes is kind of brutal. But reality is, any given pack of three should have 2 of Snake/Link/Freeman/Chief/Fox... and then a third one from the rares/ultra rares/mega-ultras/thong rares.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
With my luck, when I get my packs, I'm just going to get three sets of the same three. :|

On the brighter side, got my Horkey back from the framers. Here's a peek:

Holding out on hanging it up since I'm supposed to be moving to a different office in a month or so.

Trasher

With my luck, when I get my packs, I'm just going to get three sets of the same three. :|

Holding out on hanging it up since I'm supposed to be moving to a different office in a month or so.

Nice! Looks awesome!

LiK

you look nothing like your avatar :(

IronRinn

I am ambivalent about GoT but holy shit that is a nice fucking frame job.

rinemy

Banned
Anyone have a extra BB Snake they're willing to sell near cost PM me please?
My friend is a big MGS fan (he's my +1 on thorpe's commissioned piece) and I figured getting one from him as a gift would be awesome.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Nice! Looks awesome!

I am ambivalent about GoT but holy shit that is a nice fucking frame job.

Thanks guys!

you look nothing like your avatar :(

Unfortunately, I can't pull off a mullet that awesome.

So finally got my Heroes in the mail, and guess who else is in the super secret print club. :D

Ended up getting 2x Snake, 2x Link, 2x Gordon, Master Chief, Dhalsim. My Snakes and Gordons are sequentially numbered. I guess those two packs were just sorted one after the other.

I'd be more than happy to trade a Snake, Link, Gordon, (maybe MC) for any of the ones I'm missing.

Sigma722

I'm starting to think the super secret will be something out of 100ish. Seems like a lot are popping up lately in this newest batch.

Print arrived. No mystery ticket but at least Gordon's safe. Would I love a Snake in a Box? Of course, but I have a soft spot for Gordon too. Must be the glasses.

147DFED9-1E9E-4D07-AF23-D744F8F3FC6D-2032-00000192EFD9CE0E_zps6ae64887.jpg

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Hm good question...
50 hours i'd say, between 40 and 50

It's gorgeous. I'll try to make sure I pick this up soon.

How did things go with the FF6 piece, by the way? I remember seeing in one of the places you post/comment that you were hoping to make that a series. I love the first one I picked up, and I'd definitely be interested in getting something from the second & third parts of the game.

No package again today. Everyone's going to be done trading by the time I get mine!

Dude, I won't even be home until Saturday, and I bought a ton. We'll be trading, I'm rather sure.

orioto

Good Art™
It's gorgeous. I'll try to make sure I pick this up soon.

How did things go with the FF6 piece, by the way? I remember seeing in one of the places you post/comment that you were hoping to make that a series. I love the first one I picked up, and I'd definitely be interested in getting something from the second & third parts of the game.

Thx!
It did really well, i'll definitly do the other parts. Now right not cause most buyers would not have resources to buy a new one right now i think. But in 6 month probably.

FnordChan

So, I didn't get in on the Olly video game prints, but a friend of mine did. Here's his loot:

olly-loot.jpg

The secret print ticket is super tantalizing!

Also, my pal is looking to trade Snake, Jill, or Dhalsim for a Fox or Link. If anyone here is interested in trading, please PM me. Thanks!

FnordChan

IronRinn

Glad I didn't look to much!! I need to play this I love ND.

I really enjoyed TLoU and yet the more I look at these prints the less I like them. Concept art doesn't make for interesting prints most of the time. I do like that they have the campfire image though. That one would look good on a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom