• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRinn

Another great piece orioto. You have this shit down to a science.

Slow day for me. Had both Fat Birds in my cart but when I hit checkout it kicked them both out. Weird, since it's bigcartel. Managed to snag an Oriole but not the Coal Tit.

Sounds like some great stuff was up on P&T but I gave up on getting stuff in there long ago. Congrats to those faster than me.

orioto

Good Art™
Another great piece orioto. You have this shit down to a science.

Slow day for me. Had both Fat Birds in my cart but when I hit checkout it kicked them both out. Weird, since it's bigcartel. Managed to snag an Oriole but not the Coal Tit.

Sounds like some great stuff was up on P&T but I gave up on getting stuff in there long ago. Congrats to those faster than me.

Thx :)

Got it. My first Mondo poster ever. Now I'm a part of FancyPoster-GAF!

aAm3yAn.gif

Feels good.

Congrats. a solid first poster too!

My first Mondo was Florian Bertmer's Swamp Thing on 8/19/2011. as you can see, I made this thread before I even scored my first Mondo!

Sushigod7

Looks great! So much fun putting up art. I'm looking forward to getting some framing done next year. I have a bunch of stuff on the way going to be a busy 2014.

Sushigod7

11/29/2013:

Venom by Randy Ortiz

417dcba1b407b6a791b0529f_533x355.jpg

Poster by Randy Ortiz. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 325. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time between 10 AM and 12 PM CST.

If anyone is interested in this still mondo just put more up for some reason, hope its legit just ordered one.

Update: Only 1 was available due to a duplicate order that got cancelled sorry I took it! Well I'm not that sorry =0)

Roubjon

If I didn't just spend so much money over the past couple of weeks I'd so buy that Nightmare Before Christmas Print. I love it.

Sushigod7

If I didn't just spend so much money over the past couple of weeks I'd so buy that Nightmare Before Christmas Print. I love it.

The Ferguson Batman prints would be so great side by side sadly way over the print budget so no more =( those both are so good.

lol still huh? I was thinking your were hinting at that for Ash's stuff. No problem I'll be ready!

edit: I hope it's anime related!

Yeah, that's why I wanted to clarify. I wasn't talking about ash's stuff back when I first mentioned saving money =) ash's stuff kind of happened out of the blue -- and then unfortunately died out of the blue.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Did this for mossmas over on EB and figured some of ya'll would like to see it:

PV9oT8N.jpg

Missing my finished but still at the framer Spiderboobs. Also forgot to pull out a Resistance 3 poster.

Also the Thought Bubble 5x5s, letterpresses, and a paper cut + book are on their way.

IronRinn

PV9oT8N.jpg

Missing my finished but still at the framer Spiderboobs. Also forgot to pull out a Resistance 3 poster.

Also the Thought Bubble 5x5s, letterpresses, and a paper cut + book are on their way.

OH YEAH? WELL...I...I HAVE MORE A LIFE WELL WASTED PRINTS THEN YOU DO. SO THERE.

Damn nice collection dude.

Rinemie

Neo Member

Mancrush... but nice OM collection. i really would like to see that all framed up someday :p

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
OH YEAH? WELL...I...I HAVE MORE A LIFE WELL WASTED PRINTS THEN YOU DO. SO THERE.

Damn nice collection dude.

yeah, ALWW 1-6 are pretty much my top Olly ISOs now that I have Star Wars set (and that papercuts are generally too pricey). I had a deal for four of the six ALWW a while back but then it didn't go through. That was a bummer.

Mancrush... but nice OM collection. i really would like to see that all framed up someday :p

working on it. one piece at a time!

Star Wars trilogy is next in the framing queue. But that's gonna be a big hit so trying to time it right with Christmas and such.

Do I spy two copies of ANH? Good lord man, nice collection.

Nah, that's just ANH and ESB and both the shoulders of 3PO and Boba.

omgkitty

PV9oT8N.jpg

I have a Doctor Who and you don't!!! HAHAHAHAHA I'm better than you!!!!

:(

If anyone wants to pick up some of the posters listed from PAX Fangamer.net is having a sale until 12/5, free shipping, free gift if you spend $50, free $20 giftcard if you spend $100+. I picked up the Journey print and some other junk.

PV9oT8N.jpg

Random curiosity but why are the frames/mattes on each batman rogue different?

charter

Neo Member
I get the precut sheets of glassine from dickblick and my local Meiningers has polybags. Jerry's artorama has the poly bags too.

Man, I love that Locke print. Yet another one I'll probably never get my hands on.

I have had to come to terms with the fact that I won't get 95% of those Olly Moss prints...ever. They are amazing looking collections. I really should have gone in to a profession that would help me afford/sustain such an expensive habit.

If anyone is ever looking to part with some of their prints I'm sure I could find a home for them...

IronRinn

Didn't see it mentioned in here, but anyone grab anything from Daniel Danger's archive sale yesterday? Some great stuff went up. I carted a blue "and i dont even like to be seen" but couldn't make it through checkout.

Sushigod7

Didn't see it mentioned in here, but anyone grab anything from Daniel Danger's archive sale yesterday? Some great stuff went up. I carted a blue "and i dont even like to be seen" but couldn't make it through checkout.

Was that a reasonably priced one? I saw an AP that was $700 after that I stopped watching.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Was that a reasonably priced one? I saw an AP that was $700 after that I stopped watching.

Should've kept an eye out. There were plenty of reasonably priced stuff. Was surprised the LOST print of the Black Rock was either $60 or $80.

I didn't pick much up, just a replacement for my Clash at Demonhead, which met with an unfortunate accident.

Sushigod7

Should've kept an eye out. There were plenty of reasonably priced stuff. Was surprised the LOST print of the Black Rock was either $60 or $80.

I didn't pick much up, just a replacement for my Clash at Demonhead, which met with an unfortunate accident.

Nice! Glad some of you guys scored.

12/4/2013:

Hand of Sauron by Phantom City Creative

0a41bd9c3252c45fd558791d_533x712.jpg

Poster by Phantom City Creative. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 230. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

How to buy online: http://www.mondotees.com/POSTERS_c_12.html @ a random time.

Hand of Sauron Variant Edition by Phantom City Creative

8d257d2d8d213957fd7f43e4_533x712.jpg

Poster by Phantom City Creative. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 105. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

How to buy online: http://www.mondotees.com/POSTERS_c_12.html @ a random time.

Gravity artist proof edition by Kevin Tong

Gravity-FINALS_0000_1-2.jpg

24" x 36" 7 color Screen Print on 100 lb Blu Raspberry French Cover Paper. Edition of 375, signed and numbered. $110.

How to buy online: http://tragicsunshine.com/art_prints/gravity @ a random time.

Halloween artist proof edition by Phantom City Creative

pcchalloweenregarchive_thumb.JPG

36" x 24" Signed AP edition of 35 (separate of Mondo's sold out edition). Printed by D&L Screen Printing. $85

How to buy online: http://phantomcitycreative.bigcartel.com/ between 2-3 PM EST

Halloween variant artist proof edition by Phantom City Creative

pcchalloweenvararchive_thumb.JPG

Signed AP edition of 27 (separate of Mondo's sold out edition). Printed by D&L Screen Printing. $115

How to buy online: http://phantomcitycreative.bigcartel.com/ between 2-3 PM EST

Just nabbed the PCC Halloween AP reg. I know it doesn't seem to be the popular opinion, but I like the regular much more. Very excited! Other stuff is in the framing queue, but I got plenty of time before next Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom