• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
APs tomorrow

IronRinn was awesome enough to grab one and immediately offer it to me. He is an awesome person.

Really, you're all awesome people. I love you guys.

vkAO2Ti.jpg

20140128_104649_zps74c5da6a.jpg

Yaya got some Mosses (Moss'? Moss's? Mossz'? Moose?) on the wall.
Grammar gurus, your input?

I believe it is pronounced awesome.

Excellent job on the Zelda trifecta, they look really well together. Reminded me how much I need the Skull Kid in my life now.

Are the individual prints in custom frames or are they store bought?

Thanks guys!
The Individual frames are off the shelf from Michaels. Nothing too fancy, I figure giclees are ok against glass in a low humidity environment.

1/29/2014:

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Artist Proof Edition by Phantom City Creative

fa0b68efb6a7395c83086b94_533x853.jpg

16" x 24" Signed AP limited edition of 35 (separate of Mondo's sold out edition). Printed by D&L Screen Printing. $90

How to buy online: http://phantomcitycreative.bigcartel.com/ @ between 2-3 PM EST.

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Variant Artist Proof Edition by Phantom City Creative

phantom-city-creative-batman-mask-of-the-phantasm-reg.jpg

16" x 24" Signed AP limited edition of 25 (separate of Mondo's sold out edition). Printed by D&L Screen Printing. Metallic inks. $135

How to buy online: http://phantomcitycreative.bigcartel.com/ @ between 2-3 PM EST.

Sushigod7

Here are some pictures of the prints that Eclipse Workshop did.

Tokyo Disneyland 10th Anniversary screenprint by Melanie Taylor Kent. Over 200+ colors. Took 9 months to print.

P1000186_zps1e49d731.jpg

Batman: The Animated Screenprint by Melanie Taylor Kent. Over 130 colors!

P1000189_zps4e7e5afb.jpg

P1000187_zpse5358f36.jpg

P1000191_zpsc9293cd1.jpg

P1000188_zpse81755b5.jpg

Unbelievable work that is serious.

Here are some pictures of the prints that Eclipse Workshop did.

Tokyo Disneyland 10th Anniversary screenprint by Melanie Taylor Kent. Over 200+ colors. Took 9 months to print.

*snip*

Goodness those are incredible, I can't wait to see the MGS final product!! So something from Kilian Eng printed by Eclipse on deck for Fancy Poster Gaf Commissions?

Goodness those are incredible, I can't wait to see the MGS final product!! So something from Kilian Eng printed by Eclipse on deck for Fancy Poster Gaf Commissions?

Yeah. 2nd quarter 2014. 24"x36" screenprint. We can use eclipse, but remember -- they are expensive.

In terms of what he's doing there are 3 things to choose from.

newjeruse

Up now:

Fight Club Artist Proof Edition by Delicious Design League

321ce0c0b1f8a9ea3b9de6fe_533x711.jpg

Poster by Delicious Design League. 18"x24" screen print. Hand-signed/ numbered artist proof edition of 40. Printed by Delicious Design League. $40

How to buy online: http://deliciousdesignleague.com/store/filmandtheatreposters/fight-club

Can I trust this? 225 of these sold out yesterday in like 2 minutes. This site has 40 and they haven't sold out in over an hour. What's the deal? Is Mondo just that more heavily trafficked?

Can I trust this? 225 of these sold out yesterday in like 2 minutes. This site has 40 and they haven't sold out in over an hour. What's the deal? Is Mondo just that more heavily trafficked?

Probably because most people don't know about it. A lot of times artist proofs of editions that sell out on mondo will just sit on the artist's site unless it's one of those prints that have a good resale value. You can trust that site -- it's from the artist directly.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
1/30/2014:

Duck Amuck by Tiny Kitten Teeth

DFrjbNZ.jpg

Poster by Tiny Kitten Teeth. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

Scaredy Cat by JJ Harrison

Ik6GPTi.jpg

Poster by JJ Harrison. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 200. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

Sushigod7

Yeah. 2nd quarter 2014. 24"x36" screenprint. We can use eclipse, but remember -- they are expensive.

In terms of what he's doing there are 3 things to choose from.

Going to try to get it licensed, so the choice will end up being which one we get the license for, lol.

Damn nice work! If it's Eng and we are using Eclipse I'm up for the cost if it's half as good as the two you posted its worth every penny and more.

edit: do we get to find out what your trying for?

Ok. Paprika invoices are ready to go and so is Majo no Takkyuubin vers s and c. Not yet on the metal gear.

Please note the details:

1/31/2014:

Paprika by Hebitsukai

realwebverpaprika_title_zpsf3ee6caa.jpg

24"x18" 8 color screenprint with an additional iridescent+varnish finish layer. Printed on Coventry Rag Vellum 320 gsm. Hand-numbered edition of 40. $50

Paprika Line Art Variant Edition by Hebitsukai

variant_zpsedc45b42.jpg

24"x18" 1 color screenprint with an additional varnish finish layer. Printed on Coventry Rag Vellum 320 gsm. Hand-numbered edition of 10. $15.

Here is the list of buyers:

Paprika by Hebitsukai
1. Egnirys
2. iamalegionnaire
3. Jhriad
4. Roubjon
5. Rinemie
6. IronRinn
7. BreakyBoy (print #4)
8. Sigma722
9. Sushigod7
10. lupinko
11. Bii
12. Glassboy
13. ericexpo
14. Loctope
15. 898
16. Kalren
17. zepelectic (EB)
18. Hax0n (EB)
19. rsdSD110 (EB)
20. firehawk12
21. Meier
22. Jung (EB)
23. BaronLundi
24. Vyrance
25. leonidas10 (EB)
26. moviemanjeff1012 (EB)

Paprika Variant by Hebitsukai (Sold Out)
1. Sigma722
2. Bii
3. Loctope
4. firehawk12
5. moviemanjeff1012 (EB)
6. Sushigod7
7. Rinimie
8. Printer's Copy
9. Hebitsukai's Copy
10. Mockingbird

Invoices will go out on 1/30 and 1/31. I will contact you for your paypal email via pm. If you ordered a Majo, it will be included into the invoice for one shipment.

Metal gear invoices will go out separately at a later date.

CONTEST FOR PAPRIKA BUYERS

I'm doing another commission with Hebitsukai. It's for an anime/manga/light novel. It's going to be a 10"x13" screenprint. Hand-numbered edition of 16.

If you can guess the title, I will send you a copy once it's done.

The title of this particular work is called:

_ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _

First person to guess it wins it. Best of luck. You must post your guess here on the forums. not via pm.

Meier

Oh sweet! You found someone who could do it then? As far as the contest goes, I am so far removed from the anime scene that I really have no clue if it's something modern. His art style looks like it'd fit a Keroro Gunso print though.

Egnirys

CONTEST FOR PAPRIKA BUYERS

I'm doing another commission with Hebitsukai. It's for an anime/manga/light novel. It's going to be a 10"x13" screenprint. Hand-numbered edition of 16.

If you can guess the title, I will send you a copy once it's done.

The title of this particular work is called:

_ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _

First person to guess it wins it. Best of luck. You must post your guess here on the forums. not via pm.

Golden Time?

Oh sweet! You found someone who could do it then? As far as the contest goes, I am so far removed from the anime scene that I really have no clue if it's something modern. His art style looks like it'd fit a Keroro Gunso print though.

Yeah. They're quite confident in being able to do it and they do real good work. I went to look at the studio on Sat. and saw some of their prints in person and was quite impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom