• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaface

Those Whalen prints are gorgeous, especially the Aladdin one. On the remotest chance that someone here is going and would be able to pick me up a copy, I'd be eternally grateful and would of course reward you for your time and effort.

Sucks being in the UK and not having a show like this to go to.

So far I want Taylor's Alice in Wonderland and the Sleeping Beauty one. Alice I'll definitely have to pay some awful aftermarket price, What a shit hobby lol.

Welp Peter Pan is my favorite Disney Franchise and going into the show I was hoping JC Richard would be doing a landscape because it is a perfect fit for him. I am going to need that print.
If any kind soul going to the show doesn't have any interest in it and wants to be my hero PM me haha

IronRinn

Taylor, Mike Mitchell, Four! Four Tom Whalens! Ah Ah Ah!, Graham Erwin
screens_feature99-2.jpg

krae_man

What's a good way to get creases out of something?

I'm thinking of framing Cartman's hand drawn map of South Park Kingdom but it was folded to fit in the box.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus this Disney show is killing me. So far:

Must-Haves:

Finding Nemo
The Lion King
The Incredibles

Really Want:

Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Alice in Wonderland

Why couldn't these have been spread out throughout the year?

Meier

Over 150 people in line apparently. Hopefully Mockingbird is there already or getting their soon for his sake! And hopefully he lets me cut in line when I swing by. :p

suplex

Have any of the run sizes been posted yet?

I have a PB who probably won't be there till a little later in the day, wondering if certain things might be sold out already.

Also, show us the Horkey!

Meier

Have any of the run sizes been posted yet?

I have a PB who probably won't be there till a little later in the day, wondering if certain things might be sold out already.

Also, show us the Horkey!

I think I saw something like 490 listed for Alice. I would imagine most will be in that typical Mondo range (maybe like 250 for variants, 500ish for regs).

Dawg

Mockingbird, any info on when people who haven't yet ordered a Metal Gear print can order one?

Not in a hurry, just want to make sure I don't miss it! :p

Hi guys, I just have a quick question. I live in a place with high levels of humidity, which means that regular posters get wrinkled due to the humidity levels within a few weeks. Does anyone here know of any way to preserve those posters in these sorts of conditions? I'm really interested in buying a few movie posters to decorate my new apartment, but I know that they won't last long.

Sushigod7

The Holt is super nice but not going to hang it. Sword in the Stone is still my favorite, and the Francavilla piece will be as well.

IronRinn

Ya know what? Fancy-PosterGAF is getting screwed on useless line updates. Mockingbird and jstevenson have to have bought their way into at least the front third of that line and we haven't heard jack shit. This is bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom